State of the Alliance

untitled4bl1.jpg

State of the Alliance

This week has seen the Siberian Tiger Alliance pass the 200 member milestone with the current membership standing at 203 members. Our total nation strength has passed 2.6 million while our average nation strength has again dropped to just over 13,000 due to the continued intake of new nations into the alliance. The Siberian Tiger Alliance also passed 11 alliance score.

In domestic news the Tiger of the Month for March was awarded to Lizzardtheone for his efforts in organising the recruitment drive that has seen the alliance grow so rapidly over the past few months. On behalf of the members of the Siberian Tiger Alliance I thank Lizzardtheone for his efforts. He is now in the running for the Tiger of the Year award which will be announced in December.

Season 10 of the Siberian Trophy commences this Tuesday with an expanded twenty team competition across two divisions. The competition continues to be popular with eight new managers signing up for the new season.

In military news it has been a quiet week. The few rogue attacks over the past weeks have petered out as the rogue nations have been subdued by our young cubs in coordinated attacks.

In foreign affairs news there have been no new treaties signed and no new treaties are in the pipeline. The Siberian Tiger Alliance has been approached a number of times this week about new treaties but no offers have been pursued by the alliance. Lakerzz8 continues to send out our diplomats to all corners of the Cyberverse so the Siberian Tiger Alliance should be actively represented to most alliances.

This week has again been one of rapid growth in numbers and total strength. The Siberian Tiger Alliance looks forward to passing the 3 million total nations strength mark in coming weeks and hopes to focus on improving our average nation strength by rapidly building up our young cubs.

Za Sibir'!

No offense, but why did you announce your milestone yesterday if you intended to do it again today? If you're going to post weekly updates, fine, but don't post two of the same announcement.

Congrats on the milestone regardless. :P

Because the milestone was passed yesterday and this is a weekly publication about what happened during the week. :blink:

Za Sibir'! o/

I'm looking forward to Siberian Trophy play. Actually, I must say that the Siberian Trophy was probably the main inspiration behind TOOL's Valonliiga. :) Also, good to hear that STA is getting its name out. You really are awesome people, the lot of ya. Especially that King Penchuk character. ;)

In military news it has been a quiet week. The few rogue attacks over the past weeks have petered out as the rogue nations have been subdued by our young cubs in coordinated attacks.

Reminds me of my days in CCC. :wub:

Edited by Uralica

You couldn't have waited a day to announce it? Think of the pixel trees!

Well, I think it was more mentioned in this SoA than announced. Seeing as the first part of every SoA covers our current stats it's not out of the ordinary to mention passing 200 members there.

Also, the 200 milestone was a significant one and worthy of its own announcement, in my opinion.

Edited by Tygaland

Also, the 200 milestone was a significant one and worthy of its own announcement, in my opinion..

I may be a little biased, but I agree with this opinion.

Edit: Fixed tag and corrected strange happenings.

Edited by lakerzz8

Lakerzz8 continues to send out our diplomats to all corners of the Cyberverse so the Siberian Tiger Alliance should be actively represented to most alliances.

You should send a diplomat to FnKa to make this statement more true. :D

You should send a diplomat to FnKa to make this statement more true. :D

My records indicate we already have one. If you have seen no sign of anyone from STA at your door, please let me know and I'll have some stern words for a certain member!