Nothing Rhymes with Orange Except Mushrooms

Archon

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, to all of you lines drawn folks - you have *no* bloody idea how long we've been trying to get this thing signed. Just ask FOK about every time MikeTheFirst got elected :P

Oh, to all of you lines drawn folks - you have *no* bloody idea how long we've been trying to get this thing signed. Just ask FOK about every time MikeTheFirst got elected :P

I can assure you, I have a fairly good idea how long :P

lololoool?

And he has actually managed to do it this time. Now he'll have no reason to get re-elected :(

Was pretty close to getting this signed a few months ago. If only not for that thing that troubled everyone.

Anyway i am immensely pleased to see this treaty between 2 of our greatest allies. Much :wub: for you guys.

You should have poked Mike earlier. Might have worked.

Don't underestimate Mike, he can even steal all your cookies and you would still love him. :P