NATIONS WITH NO ALLAINCE

IF ANY1 HAS NO ALLIANCE PLEASE RPLEY:

NATION NAME:

NATION RULER:

I might be creating a new alliance.

May suggest learning to type, then going out to conquer Planet Bob?

Nevertheless, good luck with your recruiting.

Perhaps this topic should be renamed to "Looking for Tech Raid Targets"

This is not the right place for this, and because you're new and haven't done things 100% correctly you will only get hostility and ridicule here. The appropriate area of the forum to recruit people to your new alliance is the Player Created Alliances section. There are some helpful pinned topics there which you could read, and you could also look at the other topics in that forum to get an idea of how to create a good recruitment topic :)

Good luck.

Edited by Aimee Mann

This is not the right place for this, and because you're new and haven't done things 100% correctly you will only get hostility and ridicule here. The appropriate area of the forum to recruit people to your new alliance is the Player Created Alliances section. There are some helpful pinned topics there which you could read, and you could also look at the other topics in that forum to get an idea of how to create a good recruitment topic :)

Good luck.

Good luck with your alliance TROA.

I hope you do have a nation that you rule, for it has been known to happen that non rulers that make use of this communication medium get their airwaves jammed.

Reminds me of this guy Scrapmasterfflex.

You guys might remember him as Darth Fetzen, the kid who tried bribing admin with nude pictures of his girlfriend in exchange for his unbanning.

What the??? omgblinky3sm.gif

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz