Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Saber

They attacked Kaduuk ! ! ! Blegh and now I can't even defend em because I was expecting to be nuking VE :( and now I don't get anything at all. Meh :(

Kaduuk is probably one of the biggest morons on the Internet. You really should watch who you befriend. That guy is worthless as a person. This is all my opinion but I can pretty much tell when someone is a !@#$% and that guy fits it to a T.

P.S. We attacked him because he ghosted our alliance and then tried, repeat TRIED to talk smack to us about it. He was really, um, sad and pathetic when he did as well.

Edited by Hammerman

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaduuk is probably one of the biggest morons on the Internet. You really should watch who you befriend. That guy is worthless as a person. This is all my opinion but I can pretty much tell when someone is a !@#$% and that guy fits it to a T.

P.S. We attacked him because he ghosted our alliance and then tried, repeat TRIED to talk smack to us about it. He was really, um, sad and pathetic when he did as well.

Apparently not sad and pathetic enough. <_<

Consider now you have shown him what a &#33;@#&#036;% bag he is by getting TOP to DoW on you. That's special in a very short bus way.

I am sure he just tried to communicate with you at your own level. Very social of him.

That is a tough ladder to climb up. I see so he attempted to communicate and all he did was grunt and throw his own poo. Good job!

P.S. What beer did you guys share? Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Apparently not sad and pathetic enough. <_<

Consider now you have shown him what a &#33;@#&#036;% bag he is by getting TOP to DoW on you. That's special in a very short bus way.

Is everyone really this dense? Why do so many continue to talk as if we planned on trying to survive this whole thing and come back to hang around the utter boredom for the long haul? It's baffling.

Enough talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. More nuke, nuke, nuke, nuke, nuke. Planet Bob needs to glow green.

Is everyone really this dense? Why do so many continue to talk as if we planned on trying to survive this whole thing and come back to hang around the utter boredom for the long haul? It's baffling.

Enough talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. More nuke, nuke, nuke, nuke, nuke. Planet Bob needs to glow green.

Aye Captain. More nukes fly tonight.

I'd oblige you, but you seem to be fresh out of war slots. :jihad:

See you in the next life.

That is a tough ladder to climb up. I see so he attempted to communicate and all he did was grunt and throw his own poo. Good job!

P.S. What beer did you guys share? Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Sure but I am sure he tried, I am sorry if his grunts didn't match your grunts, I am sure he wasn't to aware on the rules and etiquette of poo throwing that you guys have. He probably meant no ill will. I am sure it is a just a breakdown of communication due to cultural differences. He isn't used to throwing poo and drooling like you guys are.

PS some Irish beer I think.

And the people from TOP who have communicated with me on PM while we have duked it out have been awesome. They have been funny and upbeat. Glad I could play the game with some cool people like this.

Agreed. Some people have been so happy to have some war, and they've been very cool. Not bad at all.

Some people, on the other hand,

Sure but I am sure he tried, I am sorry if his grunts didn't match your grunts, I am sure he wasn't to aware on the rules and etiquette of poo throwing that you guys have. He probably meant no ill will. I am sure it is a just a breakdown of communication due to cultural differences. He isn't used to throwing poo and drooling like you guys are.

PS some Irish beer I think.

Stop being not funny. Just stop. It's depressing me.

And the people from TOP who have communicated with me on PM while we have duked it out have been awesome. They have been funny and upbeat. Glad I could play the game with some cool people like this.

My good man do not say such things on these forums! We have a reputation to uphold! :P

I can confirm this. I was in the Legion during GW III. The TOP nations I fought were run by very cool people. So cool in fact that when I left the Legion I knew TOP is where I wanted to be. And I wasn't disappointed.

Edited by Simon De Montfort

You should join TOP.

After we've killed you, I mean. :awesome:

Why do some people refuse to believe that WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS

STUPID GAME ANYMORE?!

We are not joining TOP. Ever.

We did what we did for a reason. And this is the most fun I've had playing

this game. And I'm still bored out of my mind!

Why do some people refuse to believe that WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS

STUPID GAME ANYMORE?!

We are not joining TOP. Ever.

We did what we did for a reason. And this is the most fun I've had playing

this game. And I'm still bored out of my mind!

People seem to have lost their sense of humor today. :unsure:

We can nuke them back, so it's all good if it goes nuclear. :P

A shame that Freak Safari decided to pick on FACE, but hey, at least we get to bath our bayonets.

(OOC:And of course, given this but a game) IC: I hope our foes have as much fun with the conflict as we do.

I missed this post...

I tip my hat at you sir. I hope you have fun with this as well.