Next Great War

Jason Salovsky

Next Great War  

847 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a witness :awesome:

but seriously... everyone's talking about "down with NPO" "NPO is fail" all this crap. Actually, I don't like NPO at all. But when is there going to be action!? Everyone and anyone can troll and do whatever... but everyone expressing their views in words not war.

Hopefully someday this'll all explode.

It's moved past when to whom....

I think the sides are forming as we speak and I think the main fight has already been detirmined. Just like, what A Soviet Attack said, it's not when to whom, it's whom to when. Most people here can make an educated guess on who will be in each side so the question now is when will Great War V start. Than again we may be terribly wrong and maybe there are no tensions in the world.

It's moved past when to whom....

I think the sides are forming as we speak and I think the main fight has already been detirmined. Just like, what A Soviet Attack said, it's not when to whom, it's whom to when. Most people here can make an educated guess on who will be in each side so the question now is when will Great War V start. Than again we may be terribly wrong and maybe there are no tensions on Planet Bob. :P

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

I think the sides are forming as we speak and I think the main fight has already been detirmined. Just like, what A Soviet Attack said, it's not when to whom, it's whom to when. Most people here can make an educated guess on who will be in each side so the question now is when will Great War V start. Than again we may be terribly wrong and maybe there are no tensions on Planet Bob. :P

i do believe and know there are many tensions going on... read through some of the intense discussions going on...

and i think your right with the whole "whom to when" deal.

I can't believe people are calling the Unjust war and war of the Coalition 'great' wars. I would've been willing to call the UJW a great war had the outcome continued to be uncertain for a few more days, but IMHO we have yet to see GWIV.

They where big and great, its just a name like world war. nobody can claim it what defines it other then that meaning. Great(big) war, world(involving the entire world) war.

I have a hunch in this war their is going to be 3 sides each fighting each other (like Red alert 3)

I can't believe people are calling the Unjust war and war of the Coalition 'great' wars. I would've been willing to call the UJW a great war had the outcome continued to be uncertain for a few more days, but IMHO we have yet to see GWIV.

The Unjust War was Great War IV. It was fought in a GIGANTIC scale and I think it lasted longer than Great War II. I hestitate to call the War of the Coalition Great War V though. The sides were MUCH too lopsided to be a Great War. Sure Great War IV was somewhat lopsided, but it wasn't as lopsided as the War of the Coalition. Now if the Coalition War broke out in late June or early July during the Pacifica-Polaris Dispute, the sides may have been different and than it could've been called a Great War because it probably would have been more equal. Now the sides of the next Global War haven't been decided yet, but if they're going where I think it's going, it may be a little lopsided. but still pretty even.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Yet you consider GWII a Great War? It lasted three days and was basically a walkover, regardless of the size of the sides.
The tension build-up, the cold war part, was so unforseen and exciting, that the actual hot war got the appreciation of it. As some people tend to bundle the cold-war part and the hot war part together, when thinking about wars.

The Unjust War was Great War IV. It was fought in a GIGANTIC scale and I think it lasted longer than Great War II. I hestitate to call the War of the Coalition Great War V though. The sides were MUCH too lopsided to be a Great War. Sure Great War IV was somewhat lopsided, but it wasn't as lopsided as the War of the Coalition. Now if the Coalition War broke out in late June or early July during the Pacifica-Polaris Dispute, the sides may have been different and than it could've been called a Great War because it probably would have been more equal. Now the sides of the next Global War haven't been decided yet, but if they're going where I think it's going, it may be a little lopsided. but still pretty even.

Well we all know GW1 was the greatest war... GW2-4? I wasn't here.

But GW1 was most definitely the best, CoaLUEtion was one of the biggest lasting impressions on Planet Bob with the LUEicides and all.

I consider UJW a great war, because the outcome was undecided for the first couple days. Coalition wasn't a great war, though, since the outcome was never in doubt.

-Bama

everyone was murmuring that the next great war would be during spring break. well, spring break came and it didn't happen.

war is a symptom of unreasonable actions.

maybe CN is mature enough to have no more wars.

or just boring enough to have no more wars <_<