Hey, that looks like one of my ideas...

Markus Wilding

I've always wanted to write a book of sorts, and I decided before I die I wanted to. Problem is

A: I'm a 14 yaer old male

and

2: I don't like revealing my work to my parents, espescially my RPs.

So, since I see people posting stuff (CNRPS, CNRPR, etc.) I figured that I could start a topic (non-canon of course) and write some material as it pops into my head. (I usually do this)

Just wanted to know if this was allowed before I made a fool of myself in front of the internet.

That and I'm insecure.

Go ahead, if Eragon got published anything written here could.

That was such a horrible book.

Compared to what often passes as literature lately, eregon was an oddly better quality book. Not that it still didn't suck, but we're talking that someone other than Bam Bam from the flinstones could read it.

Indeed, the quality of literature is declining, and while there are still some good reads out there, it seems like 75% of the stuff on the market is a carbon copy of either Ian Fleming or Dan Brown.

Thomas Harris would beg to differ, that man needs to speed up though. He's written five books since the early seventies, and he needs to finish the last Hannible book before he dies.

Other than that, I agree

EDIT: Also, N Reeki, you can never be made that much of a fool of on the internet, as long as Scientology, Young earth, 9/11 conspiracies, the moon landing, and a plethora of other stuff are around.

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

I've always wanted to write a book of sorts, and I decided before I die I wanted to. Problem is

A: I'm a 14 yaer old male

and

2: I don't like revealing my work to my parents, espescially my RPs.

So, since I see people posting stuff (CNRPS, CNRPR, etc.) I figured that I could start a topic (non-canon of course) and write some material as it pops into my head. (I usually do this)

Just wanted to know if this was allowed before I made a fool of myself in front of the internet.

That and I'm insecure.

Hey, go ahead! I'll be makign the first chapter of my book soon on FanFiction.net!

Yeah, seriously, this is the perfect place to span out your ideas, RPing war or character development gives you a better use of language in the outside world and who knows even the story's on here could give you tons of inspiration. I think we'd all be honored to read it and give you as much feedback as possible.