New Polar Order Deputy Elections

rainbowbrrd3-1.png

The Election Results

Well it's that time of month once again. The Elections are over and the Ministers have squabbled over the pickings, and now it is finally time to unveil your elected deputies for March of 2009.

First, in the Ministry of Peace, coming in with the most votes overall and outright election winner: DarthActorbass

Second, in the Ministry of Truth, coming in second overall is: Jphillips412

Third, repeating his term for the Ministry of Plenty: Jwetzel

And last, heading to the Ministry of Love for his first time elected as council: Lestat

o/ to all the deputies, new and old.

And now for a sexxxy graph:

Untitled.gif

So our full government for March reads as follows:

Emperor: AlmightyGrub

Regent: Zbaldwin

Liaison: Penguin

Minister of Truth: Dajobo

Minister of Love: BraveNewWorld

Minister of Plenty: NotSane

Minister of Peace: Fallen_Fool

Deputy Minister of Truth: Jphillips412

Deputy Minister of Love: Lestat

Deputy Minister of Plenty: Jwetzel

Deputy Minister of Peace: DarthActorbass

You can find us in #polaris partying the night away. Thanks for tuning in and have a wonderful day :)

EDIT: Spelling, I hate you Penguin

Edited by Willaim Kreiger

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!!! Glad to see Lestat in the council! From the day I first saw him around our forums, I knew he would find himself in Polar government. Take that as a compliment to your calm, level-headed approach to all problems and discussions.

Polaris just keeps on rising! All hail the Emperor, and the Order for which he so adamantly fights for!

Awww, Goali didn't make it. Congratulations to March Deputies, especially Lestat. Also remember deputies, it is your job to make your Minister's life miserable, not the other way around. Contact me for tips how.

I will add a corollary to this - it is every Polar's job to drive their Emperor nuts. Contact AlmightyGrub for tips how.

I've got irritating Fallen down to an art. :D

Good man.

I will add a corollary to this - it is every Polar's job to drive their Emperor nuts. Contact AlmightyGrub for tips how.

I'd be happy to offer tips on annoying Emperors as well. I have been told I have some skill in it.

Edited by RandomInterrupt