[CNRP]Vaule calls a RUSSIAN pact Summit in Sygh-Varthys

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think lands obtained should be partitioned evenly among the invading forces, we're all going to be shedding blood.. the most precious resource of all. I also definitely believe a joint DOW is in order, although after all the struggle I've been through being the tip of this spear, I hope someone else could write it.. and I wouldn't mind joining the Russian pact after the amount of help they've been."

"I suggest terms of unconditional surrender."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"RUSSIA Nations are only open to those in the Russian Area. Its a strong pact with people who are always united in the same cause. and as much of a great ally you are, we ask you keep to signing indivudal treaties from the Russian pact drifting into something that I personally hate...

The FPB."

Agent Bob sat down...looking at his sons drawing of a cartoon where The world held a hammer with "Russia" written over it hitting a paper with FPB over it.

Stephanie Carbon stands up to address the world leaders, "The Crimean people have not forgotten the aid that the Dragonisian people have given us during our time of need; the Bolshevik Coup. Therefore, you will have the full support of Crimea Iso. We also have a beef with Tahoe and what she did to our allies in Arizona. Even if RUSSIAN does not declare war. Crimea Iso will."

The government of Vaule voices our vehement opposition to the current borders of the “Turkish” entity, as they stand. We also state our disapproval of the fact that this declaration of a new government in the protectorate region was done prior to any discussions or talks with the RUSSIAN pact, or any individual signatory thereof. We also find the tone of your declaration to be of sincere concern.

We would like to hear the thoughts of other RUSSIAN pact members before we decide upon a course of action regarding this matter.

That is all.

The government of Vaule voices our vehement opposition to the current borders of the “Turkish” entity, as they stand. We also state our disapproval of the fact that this declaration of a new government in the protectorate region was done prior to any discussions or talks with the RUSSIAN pact, or any individual signatory thereof. We also find the tone of your declaration to be of sincere concern.

We would like to hear the thoughts of other RUSSIAN pact members before we decide upon a course of action regarding this matter.

That is all.

"I completely agree with Vaule's stance" said Ambassador Ushakov as he took a drag from his cigarrette. "It's a slap in the face to us all, and this just isn't how civilized people should behave."

"I completely agree with Vaule's stance" said Ambassador Ushakov as he took a drag from his cigarrette. "It's a slap in the face to us all, and this just isn't how civilized people should behave."

"We apologize if it was offensive. Our joy at being freed from the tyrancy of Francoism seems to have gone over the top. Is there any way to make up for it?"

General Makvel, who was sitting next the Chairman, whispered, "Looks like the original discussion got sidetracked by this stranger here... claiming some the new RUSSIAN protectorate land. I wonder how long that man has before he gets gagged and tossed into a truck and then dumped into the remote wilderness?"

(OOC: If any you want to glare at me and asked what I said, I'll respond with something :ph34r:)

Stephanie Carboon noticed General Makvel whisper something to the Chairman of Tanis. "And what," asked Carbon with a raised eyebrow, "Is so damn secret that you can't tell us?"

Edited by Isotope

Stephanie Carboon noticed General Makvel whisper something to the Chairman of Tanis. "And what," asked Carbon with a raised eyebrow, "Is so damn secret that you can't tell us?"

OOC: The Chairman is actually Mael's character, not mine.

The General turned his attention quickly to Carbon, "Uhhhh... we were discussing trout and how we like to cook them! Ah shucks! Okay, okay, I was mentioning to the Dragonesian Chairman that the meeting was being sidetracked a bit by this "Turkish representative", and the time limit before someone in here ninja striked him and got tossed outside, but mainly emphasizing the sidetracking part. Is that enough of an answer for you Mrs. (or Miss.) Carbon?"

Edited by Quest07

OOC: o i c about the Chairman and it is Mrs. Carbon.

IC: Stephanie rolls her eyes and turns to the Vaulian official, "Now can we please get back to why we're here? The invasion of Dragonisia?"

The Chairman tapped his fingers on the table lightly. "We need to get forces moving ASAP.. I'm holding on but right now it's 2 versus 1.. mind you I just got some really nice equipment from an ally which will help immensely, but that won't solve the war. Them being nuked has also helped, it's going to be incredibly difficult for them to rally replacements."

"As you know Mr. Chairman," said Stephanie Carbon, "Our soldiers and tanks are not near as technologically advanced as Tahoe's. And the only group of Crimean soldiers whom even stand a chance against them are our combat suited Crimean Guard but they only number in the hundreds. Our navy isn't very big one only one LPD. However, our air force is quite strong. We have about 70 stealth fighter aircraft and 30 stealth bombers. Also, we have a very large strategic lift division which I think will help out a lot. If you want you can open up an airstrip and we can send over some bombers loaded with phosphorous and iron chloride."

OOC: May I please have the link to the war?

OOC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=49950

One of the aides had a beeper go off and he got startled.

"Excuse me gentlemen and ladies, I have a phone call, it's urgent."

The general looked up at his aide, in a worried, yet serious look. The aide nodded just slightly to acknowledge his leader's emotions. After a few minutes, he return. And talked to the General Makvel privately. Nodding his head, he turned to face the audience.

"We've started to mobilize our forces within the last couple hours. The Republic of Tanis isn't some large and powerful nation, but hell, we'll give a good fight when given one. I figure our own bloc covering Australasia will be following suit shortly."

"I know Mrs. Carbon that your nation may not have much, but together, we can overcome the weaknesses we present individually. We come to offer to make a better world than the one that has recently been given to use. We did not want the nuclear exchange, nor the strangling power of influence stemming out of the UFE. Today, right here, right now, we have that chance to change the course of human history beyond our wildest imaginations. Simply we come here to request to help us achieve such a goal."

Ambassador Ushakov puts out his cigarette, and leans back in his chair. “The UFE has been very helpful to Slavorussia I the past. If It weren’t for them we could still be fighting Nordland right now. The UFE has strayed from the path of what is true and just, and have therefore worn out their usefulness. We‘ll support any decision made here in regard to the UFE. A word of caution however, although the UFE is down they are not out. We may be heading towards a long and costly war”

Here's the region I was thinking, it's white so there shouldn't be any problems:

Hmm.png

Options:

1) The Maximum - Both Red Areas, ignoring the yellow border line I have placed.

2) The Minimum Alpha - The Southern Red Area, below my yellow border line.

3) The Minimum Omega - The Northern Red Area, above my yellow border line.

What do you think? :D^_^

OOC: Idk if belongs to us or AC. Either way he needs some sort of approval.

The Turk representative turns to the Slavorussian representative.

"Could we get an exact map of the RUSSIAN protectorate?"

Vaule's representative responds:

"May I see that map please"

***Looks at the map brought by the Turk Representative***

***Takes out a Sharpie and writes across the entire gold area "R.U.S.S.I.A.N. Protectorate****

"Tada...a map of the RUSSIAN protectorate in the Central Asian region"

ooc: Not a wise idea, right now Burma's a landing zone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Australasian Coalition is on the move, they're making landings in Burma... They're asking when we can expect force commitments from our Russian Allies."

"We also need a formal declaration from Russia.. there are very powerful forces in the world waiting to here if you are going to commit."