[CNRP]Vaule calls a RUSSIAN pact Summit in Sygh-Varthys

Voting measure passes 4-0.

***In private sub-meeting with only RUSSIAN/AC/Allied present***

Very well, all RUSSIAN nations, if they have not done so already are asked to mobilize forces to the shared borders between TNE/UFE and Vaule/UFE.

***10,000 troops based in southern Faron have moved into the Outer Mongolian-Buryat region, but have kept their distance from the border. 320,000 Vaulian soldiers have been ordered to move to the area in shifts of 20,000, moving to existing bases in the area. The air force has increased aerial patrols, and tanks, artillery, troop transports and mobile radar have been deployed.***

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright, the next question. Tahoe wants to discuss peace with us. We've tentatively thought to give them 200 billion in debt at a 6% coupon for rebuilding purposes only.. out of good will, not out of demand; we were friends with them once. We also would pledge co-operation to rebuild all stricken areas regardless of former alignment during this war which would build good will between allt he nations involved. I'm.. alright with these terms, but I understand there's more than just my viewpoints riding in this conflict."

Maelstrom grew bored of watching the pigeon. He moved to the window seal, picked the pigeon quietly up off the ledge. Unzipped the covering over his mouth... and bit its head off with the 3 jagged rows of great white shark teeth before spitting the head out the window.. and proceeded to have lunch while he waited.

OK, that was something new. Anderson stared for a full 15 seconds before recovering his composure. He didn't comment, though, as he could care less what the Chairman's appeties happened to be.

A few seconds later, he was done with lunch, he removed a few feathers from sticking to his lips, wiped them with his handkerchief and then stuffed it back in his pocket before zipping up the mask over his mouth. "You shouldn't smoke, it's bad for your health." He sat back down quietly. He pulled out a D-Phone and began to play the latest version of tetris.

ooc: Lol at the Squab Tar Tar.

He blinked again at the Game boy, but...oh well, it wasn;t hurting anyone, as he and Maelstrom were not actually among the ones voting.

Sensing the tension, a VDC member stepped forward with a tray.

"Vodka anyone?"-aide

As Lt. Col. Kharkov grabbed a glass and swallowed the vodka in one gulp, the aide replied:

"Shall I bring the bottle sir?"- aide

Lt. Col. Kharkov glanced at the Chairman then whispered to the aide: "Bring the case"

"I'll take a glass, please," Anderson said. He may not have shown it outside, but the pigeon-eating had unnerved him a bit.

General Markov produces a hip flask of vodka and takes a swig and offers it to everyone.

Anderson politely turned it down.

"Alright, the next question. Tahoe wants to discuss peace with us. We've tentatively thought to give them 200 billion in debt at a 6% coupon for rebuilding purposes only.. out of good will, not out of demand; we were friends with them once. We also would pledge co-operation to rebuild all stricken areas regardless of former alignment during this war which would build good will between all the nations involved. I'm.. alright with these terms, but I understand there's more than just my viewpoints riding in this conflict."

"I see no problem with this. After all, war hurts more than military and government. Uninvolved civilians can easily get caught in the crossfire. Now that I think about it, this would be the perfect situation for The White Cross to get involved in, the kind of thing it was created for."

*A private message to the RUSSIAN nations*

Greetings.

Sat-intel indicates that you are mobilizing for war, presumably against the UFE.

Canada hereby activates its MDAP with the Northern Empire, a RUSSIAN member.

We will stand by your side, and that of your allies.

*End of*

*Classified*

With this, order was given to bring three carrier battlegroups into the pacific ocean, to the Canadian pacific-islands.

The military was put to Defcon 2.

Agent Bob reaches for the phone one last time,but is shortly interupted by the young boy sitting next to him in the shadows. The boy removes his hood and shows his childish but stern face. With a quick breathe, he begins to speak:

"I have sat by the Emperor of the Northern Empire for many a day. He has taught me well and well enough to not fight an enemy when they stand strong. He has said there is a time and place for everything. There is a time to fight, a time to run, and a time to wait patiently. Our struggle to create a less imperialistic world has gone astray as smaller nations have made thier way into countries not in thier control. The fall of many governments of the FPB have left thier land and nations for the taking and many of the people at this conference or at our side have taken advantage of that.

Our cause has gone full circle. Our fight is now not ours. Peace is in the midst and some still seek a blood bath. Triyun is gone and Tahoe wants peace. We cannot fight a war against an evil when all they have done to fall is honour thier treaty. They would die with honour and courage. Its evil would not be exposed, but seen that in thier last breathes they died with loyalty in thier hearts. Let them not end this way, let them not end the way they want to. Let the world know that TNE will stand by it, but if UFE dies now it will be seen through thier past, but what they have done in thier last moments.

I say give them time to show thier true being, and strike it down if it be thier worst. The world has stood united, and we have proved our worth already. We will not stand for a regime of such ignorance. We must wait for the time to show the world as the true righteous power.

Let it not be through blood shed, let it be striking the beast when it is time. Nonetheless, if the world wishes to strike now, we stand by its side."

The boy sat down, and Agent Bob tapped him on the back and gave him a smile. With astonished looks coming from the men and women around him, a man asked, "What shall we call the boy who spoke these words of pure intelligence?"

The boy simply replied, "Mikhail...or as my Lord and Emperor refers to me as, Mykhayl."

Edited by mykep

"So that is two who think that though we could win this battle we would like to seek peace. Very well. I am falling in this same pattern as I didn't want this conflict, but to protect those who have stood together we should create a large body/pact, less when we are not organized the strong would again prey upon us."

"What terms shall we serve them? We are considering the following."

1. A pledge of mutual co-operation in rebuilding after this global disaster to mend old wounds, all damage is to be restored on both sides with whatever means available to all governments. It is as much a sign of grace as strength.

2. Dragonisia is going, out of sheer good will, contribute 200 billion in treasury bonds to Tahoe at a 6%coupon compounding quarterly that will expire in 1 year to help it recover from the nuclear strikes, this is not out of coercion or fear of the enemy, for right now, we have none. We have mustered a massive force around this globe and there is no reason to be cowed. At one time we and Tahoe were friends, we wish to recover that footing.

3. Nuclear disarmament down to a maximum of 10 warheads per nation. Why ten you ask? Nuclear weapons do have peaceful purposes.. like shooting down rogue asteroids and comets. We do not want to leave a nation completely defenseless against what the universe may throw at it. We think 10 is sufficient to provide a deterrence and to provide protection.

Any other terms that may be considered?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Makvel sat and listened quietly.

"Well, we all do want is peace... since further bloodshed to achieve the goals is a great risk. However, while the UFE and Tahoe seek peace... are they worthy of a second lease on life, so to speak. Are we, in collective agreement believe, this will prevent a further, more devastating conflict in the future.

This peace may benefit both of us in the short-term... but what about the long-term consequences? I would like your opinion. Personally, I believe that they should be stricken off the face of the earth... but as they say, you may be able to teach an old dog new tricks."

"We remind everyone. There are two groups currently at war in the world. THere is the UFE/Tahoe and the Ferrous Pacific. Then there is Greater Aotoera which recently launched a war in response to a piloting error despite apologies and an offer to allow the entrance of investigators. One war may end, but there is no guarantee to the end to the other, however, we think we've sent the message that we can defend ourselves rather effectively with the sinking of one of their Super Cruisers using Canadian Kinetic Missiles."

"Even if this war ends, we would welcome your support against the threat posed in the Pacific as we didn't do anything but have a pilot make a mistake and veer into their territorial waters about a mile to justify their attack. And they recently attacked and sunk several New Taiwanese freighters without any provocation from New Taiwan."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

--Text Message to Emporer Mykep, From Emperor Chris, North Pole--

Ey Wats da go wif the war stoppin de war? We thought we was be gettin rid of Tahoe. Also where be the nearest Maccas?

--

Oi, we goin 4 peace. Wont be long 4 them 2 mess up. Maccas on Crate Rd.

--

"So that is two who think that though we could win this battle we would like to seek peace. Very well. I am falling in this same pattern as I didn't want this conflict, but to protect those who have stood together we should create a large body/pact, less when we are not organized the strong would again prey upon us."

"What terms shall we serve them? We are considering the following."

1. A pledge of mutual co-operation in rebuilding after this global disaster to mend old wounds, all damage is to be restored on both sides with whatever means available to all governments. It is as much a sign of grace as strength.

2. Dragonisia is going, out of sheer good will, contribute 200 billion in treasury bonds to Tahoe at a 6%coupon compounding quarterly that will expire in 1 year to help it recover from the nuclear strikes, this is not out of coercion or fear of the enemy, for right now, we have none. We have mustered a massive force around this globe and there is no reason to be cowed. At one time we and Tahoe were friends, we wish to recover that footing.

3. Nuclear disarmament down to a maximum of 10 warheads per nation. Why ten you ask? Nuclear weapons do have peaceful purposes.. like shooting down rogue asteroids and comets. We do not want to leave a nation completely defenseless against what the universe may throw at it. We think 10 is sufficient to provide a deterrence and to provide protection.

Any other terms that may be considered?

"Yes, this should be sufficient."

"We remind everyone. There are two groups currently at war in the world. THere is the UFE/Tahoe and the Ferrous Pacific. Then there is Greater Aotoera which recently launched a war in response to a piloting error despite apologies and an offer to allow the entrance of investigators. One war may end, but there is no guarantee to the end to the other, however, we think we've sent the message that we can defend ourselves rather effectively with the sinking of one of their Super Cruisers using Canadian Kinetic Missiles."

"Even if this war ends, we would welcome your support against the threat posed in the Pacific as we didn't do anything but have a pilot make a mistake and veer into their territorial waters about a mile to justify their attack. And they recently attacked and sunk several New Taiwanese freighters without any provocation from New Taiwan."

"Rest assured, we will help defend you from any such attack. This will come with the added bonus of more permanently removing a threat to stability in the Pacific."

The chairman picks up his phone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for standing with us in the global conflict thus far. I have some great news. Peace once again graces the Pacific, except for the actions of Greater Aoteara.. which I ask for all here to condemn for firing on unarmed merchant transports for Neo Taiwan and for starting a war over the error of a pilot of a military weapons platform which was totally eradicated by their weapon systems like a gnat anyhow. I hope to achieve peace with them also, but they've gone eerily quiet these past few days."

The chairman picks up his phone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for standing with us in the global conflict thus far. I have some great news. Peace once again graces the Pacific, except for the actions of Greater Aoteara.. which I ask for all here to condemn for firing on unarmed merchant transports for Neo Taiwan and for starting a war over the error of a pilot of a military weapons platform which was totally eradicated by their weapon systems like a gnat anyhow. I hope to achieve peace with them also, but they've gone eerily quiet these past few days."

"Perhaps he's run away again, like he did last time when faced with overwhelming odds. Though I wouldn't count on it..."