Mariehamm Arms: MorserPanzerWagen 1A

Uberstein

MariehammLogo.jpg

In English, name name means Mortar Tank, and that is exactly what this thing is. With twin 120mm rocket mortars, it will rain hell upon your enemies at short range. It is an infantry support vehicle, and can even be used for anti-tank use if the mortars are leveled and loaded with AT rounds. Nicknamed the Church by our security forces when we tested it because of the turret's shape and it's ability to rain fire from the skies, it has earned a reputation of reliability and is a highly mobile and armored SPA to be reckoned with.

MorserPanzerWagen1AC-4.png

Armor: (Composite & without reactive blocks)

Front: 150mm

Sides: 50mm

Suspension Sheild: 50mm

Rear: 50mm

Bottom: 50mm

Top: 50mm

Turret: 50mm

Reactive blocks are optional but can be added at the factory.

Primary Armament: 2x 120mm breech-loading rocket mortars

Range: 6,800 m

Secondary Armament: 50 Caliber Hull Machine Gun

Hatch-ring Machine Gun Mount

Engine: Mariehamm Diesel (500 hp)

Operational range: 300 miles

Speed: 40 mph

Suspension: Duel Coil-spring Bell Crank

Price: 1,000,000 per unit

OOC: The BMW sign is because I was making this for something else, but decided it would be neat to have it in CNRP.

Edited by BaronUberstein

We would like to purchase 50 of these and sufficient spare parts to equip a self propelled artillery battalion with them.

Gold bullion to pay for this will be transferred to an account in your name at our national gold reserve upon your acceptance.

Edited by Vasili Markov

We would like to purchase 50 of these and sufficient spare parts to equip a self propelled artillery battalion with them.

Gold bullion to pay for this will be transferred to an account in your name at our national gold reserve upon your acceptance.

Accepted.

OOC: Posted them. It sounds resonable seeing how modern tanks cost millions each.

IC:

They will be produced and sent in a few days. (Tuesday)

This order has been finished, they are shipping now. (Ranather's order)

Edited by BaronUberstein

This order has been finished and is being shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: If I forgot to say your order was shipped and it's way past the date I gave, assume they shipped.

Mael, your long term order is still going without problems.

Sorry for the gravedid on this but I realised I stopped posting weither orders were finished or not, lawl.

Edited by BaronUberstein

• 3 weeks later...

The Nation of Kyraylia sent and extremely static filled transmission to the Mariehamm Arms factory.

"We have heard about this tank through transmissions globally we would be interested in pushasing 10 with the option of having a monthly contract of 20-30 a month depending on the military greenlight

End Transmission"

The Nation of Kyraylia sent and extremely static filled transmission to the Mariehamm Arms factory.

"We have heard about this tank through transmissions globally we would be interested in pushasing 10 with the option of having a monthly contract of 20-30 a month depending on the military greenlight

End Transmission"

OOC: I don't think your nation exists in CNRP, only in CNRPS/Aegis. Or did you get into CNRP, too?