Here we Grow!!!

QH said it best. I'm proud to be the Potentate of Defense in Olympus. I love the friends I have in Olympus, I could not ask for any more in an alliance. It's been fun getting to know, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

O/ Olympus

O/ All The Olympians

Edited by Spartan519

I can't say how much pride and joy I have to see this announcement. This little band of my friends that I've known to struggle to reach this point. This achievement marks how much effort and how they work together. I am proud of you, my friends. This is remarkable and incredible. A little group rising up together to strike out and you've grown so much out of such a past you have. You're made of tough stuff and I knew you'd make it.

You're going places and I can't be prouder than I am of you now. I am proud to call you my friends and to offer a hand if you need to lean on us. I'm proud to see you reaching out on your own and going places. Olympus is definitely a great band of people and deserves this milestone. It is hard earned by people who have tried and given their all. I know you can do this and succeed even higher. This is just a first stepping stone. I look forward to the next as we continue to celebrate this excellent community. :)

:wub: Olympus

Thanks to all the supporters of Olympus. Our friends at NATO that many of us had called home for so long, our friends at TOOL and Zenith that stood by us in the early hours, our protector Valhalla and those crazy viking mead parties and most of all our members, have made this happen.

time to grow our baby nations now ;)