WAR SLOT FILLING!!!

I think there is reason to believe that these two are war slot filling. They have been at war for days without any action.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1001820

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000395

The loopholes in the CN rules are pretty pathetic. I suggest that a more analytical and judgement based system be put into place. I mean, come on. This is war-slot filling if I've ever seen it. You have two nations with over 30 nukes combined, but none have been fired. Maybe they have done a ground attack or two with a minimal amount of deployed soldiers, but we all know that is just to cover their asses from justice. Who is with me?

From what I have heard. The Boss isn't firing cause he wants to keep the large Nuke NS. The other dude is probably doing the same?

Also I have a question for you. How easy do you think it is to break down The Boss in ground attacks? Open your eyes.

lol pretty soon we'll have "this guy went rogue on the #1 with only 1 nuke and is warslot filling" reports

No kidding. What is also hilarious is that MHA is calling war slot filling on him of his non-MHA war. While Non-MHA are calling MHA wars are slot fill.

Well, if you actually looked at the MHA nations he's at war with, they are in anarchy and beat down, so obviously they actually had some combat. Also, why would MHA want to fill the war slots of someone who stabbed them in the back? If someone wants to declare on the #1 with one nuke, as long as they are genuinely at war, aka THERE IS BLOOD, I see nothing wrong with that. Also kind of ironic that their alliances, FARK and pork shrimp are allies in the King of the hill war. If The Boss and ThatGuy are SO WORRIED about their precious strength, maybe they shouldnt have gone to war... oh, right. then others could declare on them

Edited by American Idle

Well, if you actually looked at the MHA nations he's at war with, they are in anarchy and beat down, so obviously they actually had some combat. Also, why would MHA want to fill the war slots of someone who stabbed them in the back? If someone wants to declare on the #1 with one nuke, as long as they are genuinely at war, aka THERE IS BLOOD, I see nothing wrong with that. Also kind of ironic that their alliances, FARK and pork shrimp are allies in the King of the hill war. If The Boss and ThatGuy are SO WORRIED about their precious strength, maybe they shouldnt have gone to war... oh, right. then others could declare on them

Yes I am looking at them viper89 attacks 2 (keep in mind he was quite small during declaration). Mauro attacks 3. All of their targets are top 20 nations. Gee I wonder why they are beat down.

Where is your evidence that there is no blood? Also nice dodging of my question earlier. You are just seeing/interpreting what you want, if you really had a case you would not dodge.

Also mods have handled it already. I can understand your bitterness if he was a "traitor" but please, stop embarrassing yourself.

EDIT: Missed one of your comments. Well look at ThatGuy's seniority in Pork shrimp. HMM 4 days? That sounds like the 18th. 18th sounds like the war date. Hmmm

Edited by TsarN

I wonder why Viper89 and Mauro are beat down. Could it be that they are fighting a REAL WAR and not slot filling like you accuse them of? Isnt the last week when smaller nations try to bring down the top few? I was top 20 before I engaged 2 of the top nations, and a few nukes later I look pretty beaten down. This is off topic anyway. This is about BadPlace and Empire. If you really had a case you could focus on that and not resort to personal attacks.

Empire has taken 0 infra damage, which means there has been no real warring. simple enough? Sorry if I missed your 'question', apparently that gives you the right to be arrogant. I dont think it is realistic to take down Empire through ground attacks. BadPlace has 1/2 the soldiers of Empire, so if this were a real war he would have used nukes. Isnt the point of war to annihilate your enemy through all means possible? Please alert me if this has changed because then I have been doing it all wrong.

I just checked, and it seems the mods have handled this already, but I am the third poster of this concern, and second after the mods decision, so it shows I am not the only one concerned about this. There was a similar case to this last round, and the nation was deleted. i do think Empire is a traitor. He rode through most of the round under MHA protection, and then switched to fark the day they declared against us. Empire and BadGuy both bounce AA's whenever it is convenient. Hmm... He switched to Pork Shrimp, an ally of Fark right after declaring under the Lafayette Escadrille name. Likely you are only opposed to me on this issue because Empire backstabbing MHA probably worked in your favor. I might have a little more respect for your argument if you could defend your point without resorting to presonal attacks.

So far you have told me that:

1. Mauro and Viper89 are beaten down. Those are other wars, it proves nothing about BadPlace and Empire

2. I cant prove there is no blood, therefor there must be blood. You cant prove a negative. I cant prove there is no santa claus, therefor he must exist. Your logic fails. If you want to prove they have been fighting, the burden of proof rests on you. Get me some screenshots of battle reports, CM's, or aircraft attacks, and I will be satisfied.

3. Because the mods have already handled it, does not mean that tey cannot reconsider or that we cannot discuss this issue.

4. His alliance seniority means nothing. He probably changed it, declared war, and then changed again.

Please, explain why you a right using more than un-related 'evidence' and personal insults. Until you can do so, you have proved nothing more than you are the one embarassing yourself

Edited by American Idle

This is clearly slot filling, about as blatant as it gets, anyone who says otherwise....like you above is part of the scam. Last time I play CN:TE if admin will allow people to cheat their way to victory....makes a mockery of the whole concept.

Edited by Nobody Expects

This is clearly slot filling, about as blatant as it gets, anyone who says otherwise....like you above is part of the scam. Last time I play CN:TE if admin will allow people to cheat their way to victory....makes a mockery of the whole concept.

My goal for next round is going to be to build up to be in range of the #1 nation, without having any nukes or warchest, and for the last week of the war just attack that #1 nation, then get wtfpwned by the fact that I have no nukes, no warchest.

Just for you ;)

I can see your complaint againt ThatGuy since he did declare his own wars, but The Boss is in 3 defensive wars, 2 from MHA. I don't quite see how he planned that on his own. If you feel he is not attacking, have the 2 MHA members at war with him hit him with them stuff. Maybe he doesn't want to be in war, but was under the wrong AA at the time.

I wonder why Viper89 and Mauro are beat down. Could it be that they are fighting a REAL WAR and not slot filling like you accuse them of? Isnt the last week when smaller nations try to bring down the top few? I was top 20 before I engaged 2 of the top nations, and a few nukes later I look pretty beaten down. This is off topic anyway. This is about BadPlace and Empire. If you really had a case you could focus on that and not resort to personal attacks.

Empire has taken 0 infra damage, which means there has been no real warring. simple enough? Sorry if I missed your 'question', apparently that gives you the right to be arrogant. I dont think it is realistic to take down Empire through ground attacks. BadPlace has 1/2 the soldiers of Empire, so if this were a real war he would have used nukes. Isnt the point of war to annihilate your enemy through all means possible? Please alert me if this has changed because then I have been doing it all wrong.

I just checked, and it seems the mods have handled this already, but I am the third poster of this concern, and second after the mods decision, so it shows I am not the only one concerned about this. There was a similar case to this last round, and the nation was deleted. i do think Empire is a traitor. He rode through most of the round under MHA protection, and then switched to fark the day they declared against us. Empire and BadGuy both bounce AA's whenever it is convenient. Hmm... He switched to Pork Shrimp, an ally of Fark right after declaring under the Lafayette Escadrille name. Likely you are only opposed to me on this issue because Empire backstabbing MHA probably worked in your favor. I might have a little more respect for your argument if you could defend your point without resorting to presonal attacks.

So far you have told me that:

1. Mauro and Viper89 are beaten down. Those are other wars, it proves nothing about BadPlace and Empire

2. I cant prove there is no blood, therefor there must be blood. You cant prove a negative. I cant prove there is no santa claus, therefor he must exist. Your logic fails. If you want to prove they have been fighting, the burden of proof rests on you. Get me some screenshots of battle reports, CM's, or aircraft attacks, and I will be satisfied.

3. Because the mods have already handled it, does not mean that tey cannot reconsider or that we cannot discuss this issue.

4. His alliance seniority means nothing. He probably changed it, declared war, and then changed again.

Please, explain why you a right using more than un-related 'evidence' and personal insults. Until you can do so, you have proved nothing more than you are the one embarassing yourself

0 infra damage? Wow it is so clear to me you are just seeing what you want. Stop putting MHA down. And ThatGuy was in LE for months. Please check your facts before making blind statements. Please put some evidence or back up your statements.

Take a look at the spy slots. BEFORE you even posted, seemed to me they were exchanging spy attacks.

Your logic fails also. So because Thatguy can't break through Empire's troops at home. Therefore, "WAR SLOT FILLING!!!" So if someone attacks and doesn't break through another persons defenses. WAR SLOT FILLING!!! Why don't you keep track of some statistics like their infra, tech, land, casualties. And then come back.

I say otherwise. I am a mod with knowledge of the rules and access to check if they are being adhered to. It was me who checked out this report and found it was not slot filling. Your suggestion that i am part of the scam is extremely inappropriate and totally unfounded.

The issue has been looked in to and ruled on by Evenstar.

You've received a warning for accusing the Moderation team of not handling issues properly and that we allow cheating.

I know, I know, mod overkill but I just had to comment....

Keep up the attitude and it will be your last time playing. ;)