Your vote counts :)

Burning Glory

Answer in your own post or select options.  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also please feel free to ask me any question that you want.....Please no flaming, or personal attacks in this topic and keep things fair. ;)

PS. I tried to leave this poll fill in the blank but it wouldn't let me so the choices are really just generic.

Edited by Burning Glory

This round was 2/3 boring, 30% Pure WIN! You helped make it happen BG :)

Don't worry I'm not going to flame you or any other poster in this thread :P

TPF were awesome opponents and they know how to have fun :) That's what TE is about, having fun :)

My hat's off to ya TPF :) and to you BG.

I accually think English Empire was the Most Popular player cause everyone just loved to Troll him :lol:

Using trolling as a guage of popularity. That would tie Blackwater and NAAW for the title of most notorious alliance and BG would be the king of popularity.

Using trolling as a guage of popularity. That would tie Blackwater and NAAW for the title of most notorious alliance and BG would be the king of popularity.

zing, my friend. zing.

the questions are also confusing and filled with self-nominations. like, the alliance is notorious for what?

Edited by Sethly

1) I will openly declare that I AM NOT ONE OF THE POPULAR PLAYERS IN CNte... Anyone who wants that title can have it!

2) GDA & RE for round 3 by far...

3) I don't think any particular nation is notorious not even TPF or MI. Each was different. MI/Judgment was first major war, BW/NAAW as the reason for the 2nd, Reborn/TPF was the reason for the 3rd, and MHA/Fark MASH BW CDT is the current reason for the 4th. Win or Lose it was each a signature moment of the round.

Things I have learn for the next: 1) Far fewer Treaties 2) Stronger Security on our website 3) try and get more people to be active on the alliance forum...

What I can say for 100% sure is that NO conflicts albeit personal or on the alliance level will be carried over into the next round. Treaties from this round will also not be carried over. Everything starts fresh in round four...

Edited by thaisport

I cannot pick just one individual or alliance for any of the poll questions above. Much thanks however to my treaty partners and even those we haven't had relations with other than war. It was an interesting round even in it's static warfare. I must say I am proud that we stood with our treaties even during the Reborn episode. BG ... you gotta admit that we withheld our forces even though you had your doubts and presently with the free for all. We still have not declared on FARK, NVO or RD even though they are fighting on the "wrong" side. MASH.. you have been a very strong yet fair alliance and LE.. you guys have every one of us outmatch in organizationing update blitzes. EE.. you tried my patience and almost got me to roll your alliance. You have much to learn as an alliance leader. It's not about the number of nations you have, it's about leadership and organization. The current UN government needs to not make that same mistake. Just use MASH and LE as an example of near perfection.

GDA, MHA, RE.. you guys were awesome and we couldn't ask for better partners. RD you 2 guys are a trip.. sometimes I have no clue what you are writting but forgive me (o/ CIS.. CN:SE).

We had fun.. first we defended UN then RD... the Judgment war was a hell of a curbstomp and couldn't of occurred without the support of NAAW and the arrogance of ELborador .. who is cool in his own way. Then we rolled in to help NEO and watched them restruture into NVO. Reborn was and is a cool war.. for what it is.. the beggining of the end of the round. And now, well let's just say I appreciate all the support from my alliance mates and hope to see them all back the next round. We are all learning lessons in this game and hopefully we all get a bit smarter for this next round.

Good luck to all and if I left someone out it wasn't intentional.. just a RL time constraint ..

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

United White

Most popular? No one was really all that popular. I'll go with Archon because BG tried to recruit him, and CE loved him so much they swarmed TPF.

Helped out the most? I suppose since I am Murder Inc., I'll go with TUF for being the only guys that came to fight with us each time.

Notorious alliance? Easy. Murder Inc.

I started TE 2 Days ago, and I'm getting my Warmonger Swaggah back on.

Already conducting 3 successful tech raid, successfully defending myself from one of my attackers, holding back another, but Pansy is doing the most damage at the moment, but I can hold my own. His military is about x3-4 larger than mines so don't expect any 300 maneuvers. Other than that, my main goal in my week in TE was to over throw the notorious MHA, a bit far fetched but you can't do what you don't want.

- This isn't a poularity contest. I think there are members who are liked and disliked but no one is really the most liked.

- Well I'd say GDA helped out NAAW the most this round. They were always willing to fight with us rather than against and they never turned on us. They came through when our other treaty partners didn't. Also, GREAT was a good ally as well.

- MI without a doubt.