Your vote counts :)

Burning Glory

Answer in your own post or select options.  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can't even create a poll.

This is hilarious, btw.

I guess you can't read, and your flaming is not welcome.

You see everyone else is being cool and having fun, but i guess once an asshat always an asshat.

- This isn't a poularity contest. I think there are members who are liked and disliked but no one is really the most liked.

- Well I'd say GDA helped out NAAW the most this round. They were always willing to fight with us rather than against and they never turned on us. They came through when our other treaty partners didn't. Also, GREAT was a good ally as well.

- MI without a doubt.

This isn't a popularity contest by conventional terms.......

I was just thinking about something someone said to me mid round and i was just wondering who was the most popular either liked or disliked.

I have also got alto of pm's thinking me for my help this round, so i just really wanted to know how peeps felt about other AA's.

Notorious speaks for its self, and it appears that MI has won hands down,lol!!

1. most popular; ME, I say this not to be #1 or to be most liked as I am who i am and you either like me or you don't. But I say this because no matter who you are or what AA your

in on TE, most people know me or have heard of me. I'm not really sure that this is a good thing, it is just what I have noticed.

2. Most helpfull; This is a bit more tricky, Several AA's have honored their treaties with us against MHA/ JR and this was very appreciated. But i would have to say that the most help

came from individual people, and i have needed my share of help this round. So rather than name them I'll just say, Thank You to everyone who helped me this round!!

3. Most Notorious; Well this seems to be something only that particular AA is honored by and thats MI! I'm honored to call them friends and treaty partners.

Thanks to everyone who replied to this post and kept it clean and fun! :D

3. Most Notorious; Well this seems to be something only that particular AA is honored by and thats MI! I'm honored to call them friends and treaty partners.

honestly thats what we're here for. Someone has to be the bad guy, and i just love filling that role. Let MHA do all that lovey dovey crap, I'll continue talking !@#$.

I guess you can't read, and your flaming is not welcome.

You see everyone else is being cool and having fun, but i guess once an asshat always an asshat.

lol in case you didnt notice, most people didnt pick your poll choices, they chose to answer in comment form. so maybe you can make a discussion, yes, but he's right, you suck at making polls ;-)