The Tech Raid Lottery Show

Jason8

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll recall I wasn't always in NPO, and that direct nation-to-nation fighting has never been my style anyway.

That's funny given what you said to me. And given how new you are. I wonder, wonder, who you're a re-roll of?

Read that good Irisheyes.

I said 'they', I didn't say NPO. You learn your history.

Most of you who rode into this post on your white horse and are SOOOOO against tech raiding couldnt care less about a tech raid. You are just looking for someone new to hate because you are bored of secretly (or openly in some ppls case) hating NPO and you think you have found your next target.

No this wont get us rolled.

Yes RoK knows what we are doing.

No we dont care what you think.

Yes you can change to None if you want, but the drawing is random so if you dont get picked then oh well.

No we arent \m/.

Yes we are having fun.

No we arent wannabes (happy Doitzel?)

Edited by Newhotness

Few more pages of discussion and all that's going on is still posturing? Wow, I'd say I'm disappointed by this new generation of rulers on planet Bob but quite frankly they don't even deserve that much.

If there was an 85k NS nation with 5k more infra than your biggest partner, an MP, SDI and WRC, and a good load of technology to boot, you can damn well bet a raider would have already made his move. Damned be the repercussions! For cash, for land, for casualties, for the camaraderie!

This didnt backfire at all. You just couldnt come up with anything better to say because you know this isnt as bad as you are making it seem. You just dont like Mr. Bill because of things that happened in the past and now wanna take shots at RAD because of it. (Yes i know the story)

No not at all.....Its the whole point of a pathetic attempt at attention.

Did you meet your goal of getting noticed? Yup ya did.

Did it get you great reviews? Nope

Did this make RAD look like a Summers Eve product? Yup sure did.

Am I surprised your fearful leader allowed this? Nope

Do I have much love for the fore mentioned leader? Only he knows that answer and the reasons why.

No not at all.....Its the whole point of a pathetic attempt at attention.

Did you meet your goal of getting noticed? Yup ya did.

Did it get you great reviews? Nope

Did this make RAD look like a Summers Eve product? Yup sure did.

Am I surprised your fearful leader allowed this? Nope

Do I have much love for the fore mentioned leader? Only he knows that answer and the reasons why.

I will wait until your demise, and desecrate your corpse. In a good way, of course. I am currently imagining a ventriloquist dummy. A talking head if you will.