Release of GPA from Terms

Heft

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now...Branimir...you say you find this funny? I get my humor from the pain of others but not even I find this funny. This is just plain horrific.

And Wentworth. No I was not. I am pointing out how someone who was not around then (OOC: I joined in March) views how this was handled.

You can call it humor all you want it doesn't make it so.

I did not know you determine what is humor and what not. :awesome:

It seems you really are pretty ignorant to the facts anyway, and would rather us all just hail your alliance instead. Then again I long ago realized the average Pacifican is not much different than the Average GPA'er of a year ago, you'd just like to keep on farming your tech and blindly glorifying the actions of your alliance.

I will have to say you are very wrong.

Its obvious that you still hold some kind of a strong emotional connection to this closed matter of the past, I attribute that for being responsible for the content of your statement made and the degree in which its wrong and also very presumptuous if I may say :D

Now...Branimir...you say you find this funny? I get my humor from the pain of others but not even I find this funny.

They suffered pain because they couldn't had tones of nukes which they don't intent to use?

Also, I do not find my humor in the pain of others,....well only sometimes but it must have a very funny twist obviously enough :D

Edited by Branimir

I had this conversation before. Many months before actually. I consider the matter firmly closed [snip]

The matter is firmly closed, yet the points stand. Though, if you feel fit to utilize your energy to mock instead of converse, that's of course up to you.

I attribute that for being responsible for the content of your statement made and the degree in which its wrong and also very presumptuous if I may say

You of course may say, but why not, perhaps, backing up your "YOUR WRONG" posts with some facts and evidence. That tends to sway more than empty words.

They suffered pain because they couldn't had tones of nukes which they don't intent to use?

You do know that nuclear missiles can be used in defensive scenarios?

Also, I do not find my humor in the pain of others,....well only sometimes but it must have a very funny twist obviously enough :D

Ha. Ha. Ha. :rolleyes:

The pain was being under surrender terms infringing upon their sovereignty for 11 months. If someone did that to you, wouldn't you be angry?

Let me step in here for a second....

First, the GPA has moved past all of this, and this release closes the case as far as we, and the Alliances that were involved in the War, are concerned.

As to the time it took for the release.....

The GPA’s “progress” has been monitored by some tC leaders over the last several months and over the last few months, GPA leaders and tC leaders have had diplomatic discussions about the final restriction. All appropriate leaders, including GPA, met and had a final discussion and as a result, this announcement was made. The GPA sees this as the Alliances that were involved in the War, recognizing our progress and affirming our commitment to our core values.

As I said in an earlier post, the GPA was patient and respects the value of diplomatic discussions.

And I appreciate all the good wishes that the GPA has received in this thread.

No, maybe being the neutral alliance they are, they wouldn't need the nukes :P

First try humor, and when that fails ...

Keep it coming guys. The big bad Q holding down all those opposed to us, they never let anyone have fun, they are mean, blah, blah, blah. Everything continually goes around in circles. We understand that all of you butthurt in this thread will always believe everything we do is evil and every alliance that does something to Q should walk away unpunished. We get it.

Turn the humor into insults, and if that's not enough.

Where is the outcry from actual current members of GPA? All I see are people no longer in GPA, or those neveer in GPA who have to denounce Q at all costs. It's flattering really.

Argue that our opinions aren't valid.

The last quote is what I find most laughable, as if you had an ounce of knowledge about the GPA you know her members are not free to speak their minds on this forum. Their internal xenophobia is a major reason they allowed themselves to get into this mess in the first place.

But then again, maybe you're well aware that the GPA won't speak up in public, so you use this as a lame excuse to try and silence criticism. I'll call a spade a spade, I'd prefer if you actually addressed some of the issues that have come up rather than use these childish tactics to avoid an actual discusssion.

The matter is firmly closed, yet the points stand. Though, if you feel fit to utilize your energy to mock instead of converse, that's of course up to you.

Who did I mock, except only one statement which went into a direction of determine what is humor and what not. I hope you see why I went there with that.

Otherwise, I only wanted to correct a word play of one post painting GPA as a neutral alliance in the times of the war and its closure.

You of course may say, but why not, perhaps, backing up your "YOUR WRONG" posts with some facts and evidence. That tends to sway more than empty words.

I answered that. You see, if I brought back the series of events leading towards the war it would break out in a big debate were you would disagree with me on every step as you still feel emotionally clouded by the memory of your past. As I said, the matter was often debated in the past times and if you are not familiar with what I am mentioning then I am sorry ask someone else. As this here would eventually lead this thread off topic and maybe to some warnings.

As said, a dead horse I do not intent to beat.

You do know that nuclear missiles can be used in defensive scenarios?

This is a very poor argument your trying to squeeze out, better just to leave it honestly at the fact that obviously enough GPA did not suffer pain and all out plague because it was hindered to hold hundreds and hundreds nukes which would only collect dust in the end.

Let me step in here for a second....

First, the GPA has moved past all of this, and this release closes the case as far as we, and the Alliances that were involved in the War, are concerned.

As to the time it took for the release.....

The GPA’s “progress” has been monitored by some tC leaders over the last several months and over the last few months, GPA leaders and tC leaders have had diplomatic discussions about the final restriction. All appropriate leaders, including GPA, met and had a final discussion and as a result, this announcement was made. The GPA sees this as the Alliances that were involved in the War, recognizing our progress and affirming our commitment to our core values.

As I said in an earlier post, the GPA was patient and respects the value of diplomatic discussions.

And I appreciate all the good wishes that the GPA has received in this thread.

Neutrals...

So weak. So feeble. So disgusting.

Well, I guess that is why I stand, to allow those who wish to live on their knees the right to exist in peace, instead of being bullied.

Edited by Starfox101

Who did I mock, except only one statement which went into a direction of determine what is humor and what not. I hope you see why I went there with that.

Otherwise, I only wanted to correct a word play of one post painting GPA as a neutral alliance in the times of the war and its closure.

Mhm, and then when I presented facts... you turned into a constitutional lollipop.

I answered that. You see, if I brought back the series of events leading towards the war it would break out in a big debate were you would disagree with me on every step as you still feel emotionally clouded by the memory of your past.

Umm... what? You mean the long and illustrious career with GPA I had which never occurred?

As I said, the matter was often debated in the past times and if you are not familiar with what I am mentioning then I am sorry ask someone else. As this here would eventually lead this thread off topic and maybe to some warnings.

I didn't see much "mentions" of arguments, nor facts to be completely honest.

This is a very poor argument your trying to squeeze out, better just to leave it honestly at the fact that obviously enough GPA did not suffer pain and all out plague because it was hindered to hold hundreds and hundreds nukes which would only collect dust in the end.

Mhm, those nuclear missiles would have come in handy had the aptly named Woodstock Massacre turned nuclear, no? On the second part, I honestly don't understand what you're trying to convey.

Nuclear weapons are an aspect of this game and 200 or so nations shouldn't be denied the right to them. Whether or not they use them shouldn't be used as a reason to justify the 11 month delay. They are there for potential rogue problems - which back in the day GPA had a large problem with. I think Ted can attest to that.

No, maybe being the neutral alliance they are, they wouldn't need the nukes :P

You know, I'm sorry, but that may have been the dumbest sentence I've ever had the unfortunate privilege to read.

Being neutral does not mean that you let everyone push you over. Nukes are a raiding deterrent and are necessary for defense, like balder said. What makes alliances like TOP, Umbrella, OG, MK, NPO, IRON, and The Gremlins so threatening? Their ability to fight and the number of nukes they have. Neutral or not...nukes are an essence of survival here on Bob.

Mhm, and then when I presented facts... you turned into a constitutional lollipop.

Oh, just a colorful point I was trying to make.

Gosh you people are over sensitive. We got to make this medium not so dry don't you agree, if funny metaphors can help why don't go at it :D

That hardly can constitute as mocking, seriously.

Umm... what? You mean the long and illustrious career with GPA I had which never occurred?

Well, I do not know what exactly you are trying to say, but what I was saying is that obviously enough you have a level of emotional charge about the issue which I concluded lead you to make certain very wrong judgments in this thread. Just a IMO.

I didn't see much "mentions" of arguments, nor facts to be completely honest.

Or maybe you just do not want to understand to what I am referring to, the numerous debates had. I can not make you see if you close your eyes,...another metaphor. Dont take it against me :D

Mhm, those nuclear missiles would have come in handy had the aptly named Woodstock Massacre turned nuclear, no? On the second part, I honestly don't understand what you're trying to convey.

I do not see what a point about what would happen in a imaginary scenario of the past war has to do with the fact that GPA really didn't suffered any pain for not having obese amounts of nukes in the time after the war.

This is the second time you've basically said this is a closed case, and yet you continue to swing the stick.

Take your own advice and stop yourself from posting any furthur.

I get constantly invited to by numerous replies. Sometimes I really should stop accepting the invitations, you are right, but there is that desire in me to play along because it gave me some fun thus far in some responses I got.

But yes, there is that need to keep it on topic which I should attend to more firmly.

Gosh you people are over sensitive. We got to make this medium not so dry don't you agree, if funny metaphors can help why don't go at it :D

Actually, I'm not all that sensitive at all really :D. Also, I don't understand the second sentence.

Well, I do not know what exactly you are trying to say
you would disagree with me on every step as you still feel emotionally clouded by the memory of your past.

If I didn't hit the ball on the head with my rebuttal, I honestly have NO idea as to what you were referring to with that.

I concluded lead you to make certain very wrong judgments in this thread

Yet you still haven't disproved a single one of my "very wrong judgments."

Or maybe you just do not want to understand to what I am referring to, the numerous debates had. I can not make you see if you close your eyes,...another metaphor. Dont take it against me :D

Oh, I understand. Yet... you still post conclusions without any fact behind them. I thank you for your prior debates, but they hold no bearing on right now.

I do not see what a point about what would happen in a imaginary scenario of the past war has to do with the fact that GPA really didn't suffered any pain for not having obese amounts of nukes in the time after the war.

I'm sure you would have found many who would have believed that a neutral alliance being curbstomped an imaginary scenario.

Edited by Balder

Neutrals...

So weak. So feeble. So disgusting.

Well, I guess that is why I stand, to allow those who wish to live on their knees the right to exist in peace, instead of being bullied.

You know as well as any that Thomas only had one answer that could be posted on this forum. :lol:

Did GPA ever have to give forum admin access away in the original terms? If so that hasnt been for 11 months has it? lol

Edited by Paradigm

Obviously the term was a nonissue for a long time. When it was brought up again, it was addressed. No one who was actually involved in the process on either side has any complaints about that process, and it certainly isn't indicative of some deliberate policy or whatever you're trying to spew. So kindly go away now, thank you.

You know as well as any that Thomas only had one answer that could be posted on this forum. :lol:

Did GPA ever have to give forum admin access away in the original terms? If so that hasnt been for 11 months has it? lol

The announcement was quite short and clear, and it answers your question.

edit: as for the first question, no there was never any forum admin access involved in the terms.

Edited by Heft

Actually, I'm not all that sensitive at all really :D. Also, I don't understand the second sentence.

Second sentence meant to convey this message: "To make for a substance richer medium (OOC: forum) figures of speech in posts are welcomed."

And if you are not sensitive, then obviously enough you can agree that what I posted was not mocking in any way. No point in arguing it.

If I didn't hit the ball on the head with my rebuttal, I honestly have NO idea as to what you were referring to with that.

Yes, I see. So you were conveying you weren't around for the events that happened and have no memories of it but only what was explained to you.

Ok.

Yet you still haven't disproved a single one of my "very wrong judgments."

Oh, I understand. Yet... you still post conclusions without any fact behind them. I thank you for your prior debates, but they hold no bearing on right now.

I see you fancy repeating this. I believe I explained my intentions in this thread, or the lack of some.

I'm sure you would have found many who would have believed that a neutral alliance being curbstomped an imaginary scenario.

Again that little word play :D

Well at least you drop arguing how GPA suffered pain for not having tons of nukes.

You can repeat constantly as much as you like that GPA was actually a neutral alliance at the time of attack, but the fact that such a large coalition formed against it does prove that a lot of people thought different about that matter. It was not just one leadership that felt agitated by transgressions made by GPA against them, and GPA's self declared neutrality, and more leaderships opened topics about issues had with GPA.

For anybody wanting to know more, old halls are located here http//z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?/, you know the time frame and happy exploring.

At that I guess I will be taking the advice about leaving a dead horse dead. Cheers.

Obviously the term was a nonissue for a long time. When it was brought up again, it was addressed. No one who was actually involved in the process on either side has any complaints about that process, and it certainly isn't indicative of some deliberate policy or whatever you're trying to spew. So kindly go away now, thank you.

Sure...maybe to the other terms they accepted...but someone should have done this a long time ago.

You can repeat constantly as much as you like that GPA was actually a neutral alliance at the time of attack, but the fact that such a large coalition formed against it does prove that a lot of people thought different about that matter. It was not just one leadership that felt agitated by transgressions made by GPA against them, and GPA's self declared neutrality, and more leaderships opened topics about issues had with GPA.

For anybody wanting to know more, old halls are located here http//z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?/, you know the time frame and happy exploring.

At that I guess I will be taking the advice about leaving a dead horse dead. Cheers.

The only thing it proves is that a bunch of alliances were bored and wanted in on a mass tech raid after Valhalla planted a CB.