Release of GPA from Terms

Heft

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. That was the peace term that pissed me off the most, I think I had an aneurysm when the other gov members accepted it.

Thanks for the well wishes!

The GPA, as an Alliance, voted to accept or reject the Peace Terms. Our community decided on the survival of our Alliance collectively. Just as our Alliance has collectively worked hard to not only return to our core values, but to insure that we never waver from them again.

Lol... FYI, gov accepted the peace terms before it was voted on and because CD took longer with the member vote they upped the reps from 56k tech to 70k. Yeah.

CD did not "take longer" with the vote. We abided by our values and if it resulted in higher payments, then we held our heads high since we never lost our values in the name of "getting off" easier. Just as we never have lost our values during the completion of the Peace Terms and the following discussions that led up to this announcement and in what the future holds for the GPA.

Even in defeat, we have held our heads high, are holding to our core values and most importantly are looking to continuing to do so in the future. :wub:

15 hours = Prompt? :P

Is it not possible provide a list without making me register on your forums? <_<

Sure it is "possible", but I am enjoying the Super Bowl. :P

If you can not register on our forum, send me a PM in the game and I will send you the whole list! :D

Thank your for this show of mercy. We promise we will not repeat our mistakes of the past. This means a lot to us. ^_^

You can't do it again. I don't think I could come up with a better DoW on GPA than I did the last time. ;)

Congrats and good luck GPA!

Oh man...

I have to disagree with you on this statement good sir

I completely respect your ability to disagree. Until you haved walked in our shoes or have been part of our beloved community, your disagreement is half hearted, at best. Respected, however.

I completely respect your ability to disagree. Until you haved walked in our shoes or have been part of our beloved community, your disagreement is half hearted, at best. Respected, however.

A half-hearted disagreement? I don't know if that's the right choice of words. I'd say he can wholeheartedly state such without walking in your shoes. Just my two cents.

And then, hilarity ensues.

The "beloved" GPA community is what got you in trouble the first time.

And to give my comment a bit more substance. I disagree that rolling over like you did is the same as keeping your heads high. Your heads were a bit lower than what most people would call high. Leaned towards the central backsides of the aggressors.. You know, with your hands firmly planted on the cheeks.

I respect your opinions! :D

As to rolling over, we, as an Alliance fought the good battle and then worked out a diplomatic solution. And as a result, we have an Alliance that is having fun, enjoying each other and all other Alliances.

So if we “rolled over”, then so be it. :wub: