Official DoW against TPF and anyone else who wants to help TPF

thaisport

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL... CNte wouldn't be the same without Elborrador... You make my CNte life fun. So where were we on the trolling bit, ah.

So MI will support her allies when your good and ready... I translated this as: IF TPF gets the upper hand, we'll join in on the like vultures and if she doesn't and few show up then she'll sit out quietly and just keep pecking away and trolling/propagating on the forums hoping to piss off people off. Of course though you are "on the same side" you have a challenger in BG now as he no longer seems to be shy about trolling on the forums. He seems to be getting better at it too so you might want to be careful. He might take your thunder!

Oh elborrador, you should feel honored as I only reply to a post this way when it's your post. One good sarcasm deserves another.

*Cheers*

Thaisport

you're the reason i troll :wub:

seriously though, believe what you want it won't change MI's decision.

Simply put, I know many in this bloc held a previous treaty with TPF. Which has essentially been disregarded and cast aside. Which leaves a nasty taste in my mouth and makes me question the character of many in this bloc.
Well, it's a shame it left a bad taste in your mouth, but what could they do? They had to follow this pattern. It's how you know it's really "Judgment." It's practically their signature move.

MHA grew a pair? hardly! the only thing funnier than your post is your obvious ignorance. MHA is everything thats wrong with TE and i can't wait till they're ground to dust for their treasonous ways.

I see you have turned, my friend. That is good.

-Bama

Reborn war formed during the development of this issue. NAAW only rejoined the bloc after it was formed. It was the hard work of RE and them approaching us that got this block together. People still have their differences with NAAW. I am not blind to that and NAAW has differences with MHA. NAAW was asked if they would like to join Reborn after reborn was establish. They were ask to join because they were part of the original Judgment before it fell apart.

This is the beauty of Judgment Reborn, we don't agree on everything. GDA will point out they where not happy when I said I personally didn't want to fight this with TPF but I make my decision not for my personal benefit but for the benefit of my alliance and Judgment Reborn. NAAW just said if it's up to them alone they wouldn't be fighting. People have question me as to why NAAW should be a part of Judgment Reborn. Our differences with each other does not divide us, rather gives is a unique perspective in with world of CNte.

It is under the advisement of the Judgment Reborn team do I make public declarations. Therefore, this DoW under the Judgment name was approved by her members. Had this issue been solely an MHA problem, MHA would have declared a DoW as MHA and now Judgment.

Yes anyone can spin it in however way they want, yourself included, because spinning is part of politics. Politics is part of CNte eventhough "no one wants it" but here we are. If there were no forums to spin ideas, no place to debate points of view, no politics, it wouldn't be the CNte we know it today. Whether it's right or wrong I don't know, but it is what it is and you learn to play with what you're given.

Thaisport

I see, so if you don't mind me asking. What is the purpose of this Bloc, the original Judgement was a coalition formed to take down MI from the #1 position. Once that goal was achieved the bloc essentially dissolved formally. Informally however, it still functioned in the manner that member's assisted each other in various schemes and such. Based on your statement above, this bloc was formed without any real goal and the lack of collective agreement on various subjects or purpose lead's me to believe it is a fracturing organization formed in haste to simply give a large cushion to the member's involved. And prevent any real opposition threatening it's position. Which will make thing's rather dull...Until it eventually implodes from internal disagreement's and bordem.

I'm trying to view this from your perspective. As I've presented it from my own.

I see, so if you don't mind me asking. What is the purpose of this Bloc, the original Judgement was a coalition formed to take down MI from the #1 position. Once that goal was achieved the bloc essentially dissolved formally. Informally however, it still functioned in the manner that member's assisted each other in various schemes and such. Based on your statement above, this bloc was formed without any real goal and the lack of collective agreement on various subjects or purpose lead's me to believe it is a fracturing organization formed in haste to simply give a large cushion to the member's involved. And prevent any real opposition threatening it's position. Which will make thing's rather dull...Until it eventually implodes from internal disagreement's and bordem.

I'm trying to view this from your perspective. As I've presented it from my own.

Judgment did form for the MI cause. Shortly after it was going to form an official formal bloc but it remain informal due to differences at the time. Using the word schemes is very misleading. You have to understand the most the alliances involved with the original Judgment has treaties with each other prior to the MI war. So regardless for the Bloc not becoming formal at that time, it made ZERO difference because of the complex web treaties that existed prior and after the formation of Judgment. Fast forward to now, Judgment Reborn is now a formalized bloc. Why form now at the end of the game? That's a great question.

First: The end of the round is near. For all those who were in Round 2, the end of the round is the most chaotic time in CNte. With the deep friendships establish through Judgment, regardless of personal differences and ideals, all the leaders of Judgment felt that it was time to formalize an official bloc versus a having a treaty web serving the same purpose. It makes things easier to see instead of trying to map everything.

Second: Creating a formalized bloc ensures that the best interest of all her allies are protected. Through this bloc, growth and development can continue through the end of the round.

Third: Some of the allies in Judgment Reborn have been raided consistently so they cannot grow. Others have been at war and are badly wounded and are in no position to fight through the end of the round without her allies. Others larger alliances like GDA and MHA feel it is their duties to assist their allies, whose growth and development have been threaten, and a formalize bloc makes it much easier to do so as the Bloc supersedes individual alliance agreements.

Fourth: From all the threads I've read this round, people wanted war but most are too afraid to enter one. Having many treaties makes things very complex. This bloc is very clear and simple. It shows the CNte world that you can from a large bloc. A large bloc and fight together. We encourage other alliances to do the same by forming a counter bloc. People that have voiced their opinions on this matter and have trolled on this matter have been the same people through out because they are either against the idea or can't form a bloc of their own and feel threaten.

The War we are in now is a war of missteps, misinformation, false propaganda, and other tactics design to split people because it threatens others abilities to plot or plan for their own cause. My cause has been very clear from the beginning and I will restate this again today.

My goal for MHA is about being the very best it can be on all fronts. From vets to have played since the beginning to newbies just learning how to play the game, it's about the people involved in MHA. It's about having fun, a word that has no common interpretation because everyone definition of fun is different. I try to united everyone in MHA to have the same if not similar definition of fun. I treat Judgment with the exact same respect.

I understand you probably don't see it my way, but, that's the beauty of this game isn't it. We all have have differences and still enjoy playing the game.

Thaisport

Judgment did form for the MI cause. Shortly after it was going to form an official formal bloc but it remain informal due to differences at the time. Using the word schemes is very misleading. You have to understand the most the alliances involved with the original Judgment has treaties with each other prior to the MI war. So regardless for the Bloc not becoming formal at that time, it made ZERO difference because of the complex web treaties that existed prior and after the formation of Judgment. Fast forward to now, Judgment Reborn is now a formalized bloc. Why form now at the end of the game? That's a great question.

First: The end of the round is near. For all those who were in Round 2, the end of the round is the most chaotic time in CNte. With the deep friendships establish through Judgment, regardless of personal differences and ideals, all the leaders of Judgment felt that it was time to formalize an official bloc versus a having a treaty web serving the same purpose. It makes things easier to see instead of trying to map everything.

Second: Creating a formalized bloc ensures that the best interest of all her allies are protected. Through this bloc, growth and development can continue through the end of the round.

Third: Some of the allies in Judgment Reborn have been raided consistently so they cannot grow. Others have been at war and are badly wounded and are in no position to fight through the end of the round without her allies. Others larger alliances like GDA and MHA feel it is their duties to assist their allies, whose growth and development have been threaten, and a formalize bloc makes it much easier to do so as the Bloc supersedes individual alliance agreements.

Fourth: From all the threads I've read this round, people wanted war but most are too afraid to enter one. Having many treaties makes things very complex. This bloc is very clear and simple. It shows the CNte world that you can from a large bloc. A large bloc and fight together. We encourage other alliances to do the same by forming a counter bloc. People that have voiced their opinions on this matter and have trolled on this matter have been the same people through out because they are either against the idea or can't form a bloc of their own and feel threaten.

The War we are in now is a war of missteps, misinformation, false propaganda, and other tactics design to split people because it threatens others abilities to plot or plan for their own cause. My cause has been very clear from the beginning and I will restate this again today.

My goal for MHA is about being the very best it can be on all fronts. From vets to have played since the beginning to newbies just learning how to play the game, it's about the people involved in MHA. It's about having fun, a word that has no common interpretation because everyone definition of fun is different. I try to united everyone in MHA to have the same if not similar definition of fun. I treat Judgment with the exact same respect.

I understand you probably don't see it my way, but, that's the beauty of this game isn't it. We all have have differences and still enjoy playing the game.

Thaisport

Thank you, but as the official public spokesman of Judgement. Could you outline the mean's of which you'll achieve Fun, Defense, & Growth for Judgement as a bloc? I'm interested in knowing how you'll s seek to guide the members of this bloc towards those goals. And when they will be achieved, what will the next course of action be for this bloc? Lastly, I can see it from your point of view, it's a universal trait amongst leaders to want the best for there alliance. It's only the means of which those goals are achieved that I sometimes contest.

Thank you, but as the official public spokesman of Judgement. Could you outline the mean's of which you'll achieve Fun, Defense, & Growth for Judgement as a bloc? I'm interested in knowing how you'll s seek to guide the members of this bloc towards those goals. And when they will be achieved, what will the next course of action be for this bloc? Lastly, I can see it from your point of view, it's a universal trait amongst leaders to want the best for there alliance. It's only the means of which those goals are achieved that I sometimes contest.

Fun to me is people enjoying this game. I just had a pretty green player who is just learning the game come up to me and asked me in short, what to do and how to play. That is the personal side of growth. On the alliance and bloc levels, it's defending her alliances from raids or assist each other in dealing with rogues. If A rogue hits another ally in Reborn, this gives us a clear lines of communication to resolve issues. The fun on the alliance level is protecting her allies. This mean that if RE wanted to war with say Aztec, we would protect RE from outside interference. However, using Reborn to serve the purpose of one alliance is wrong. I will not tolerate that and I expect that every leader in Reborn will give us the same respect.

I don't enjoy most of this and having to respond to trolling on forums. Your question is not trolling and I respect that. You can't control every thing and it's not the my objective. When I say guiding, it means getting people to listen and agree or disagree. You can ask any of the Reborn leaders and they will tell you they don't agree with me on every thing either. But it's finding common ground and what works best.

There is no "enforcing" in that sense of the word. All the leaders work together to achieve the vision of Reborn. There are compromises that we all make as leaders. There are things we all give up in being a bloc. Being the official public spokesman for Reborn, I consult with as many leaders on Reborn as I can before we make a decision. Once a decision is been made, it is then referred back to the respective leader for viewing before a post or announcement is made. If there are certain things individual leaders want to post or take specific actions, then those posts or actions are not officially Reborn statements. Great example of this is UN issue. RE, MHA, and GDA has come out in support of the new UN government and wants their new leader to do well. We have not consulted the rest of Reborn hence it's support from the 3 respective alliances. The war with TPF was announced in the official capacities of Reborn because it was agreed upon by its leaders.

The goals themselves are always on going. There are always new growth to be explored, new ideas to discuss. Growth isn't just the notion of an alliance size, it's also nation size growth, but most importantly it's individual growth. Us have this conversation is growth to me, Elborrador trolling (as much has people hate his button pushing) gets people active and to think. Your very questioning of my posts shows growth in leadership. When you're at the end of the day and as much as some people annoy you on the boards, you still enjoy the game. That's progress.

I know a few of you will say I'm naive for my ideals or being to lofty but this is what I see. I before this round was just another average player with zero leadership experience in the game. This round came and I've learn so much about leadership and I'm still learning every day. If people can experience what I've gone through in this game they will say one of 2 things: Damn it's too much work and I won't lead again, or Wow it's a lot of work but I really enjoy this bring people together and want to share their joy with the rest of the CNte community.

Thaisport

Edited by thaisport

Let me also add one more example. MHA has been dealing with rogues from the beginning of the round. Even in this war alone a rogue tried to send false messages to our members and the members to attack each other. This failed because of solid in game communication with our teams. I know people wanted fair play but that failed. People don't want curb stomp unless they are stomping. We are having to deal with spies and Rogues from other alliances. If people wanted to play fair this would not be an issue. I know personally that I denouce this practice and we do not have spies or rogues in other alliances. If they are then they are not MHA.

** Note that spies I am talking about is not in game spies but rather on forum spies, masking as MHA in AA and on the site to report to their respect alliances **

Thaisport

Edited by thaisport

Yes, it seems to me that a lot of these alliance leaders fail to see that your duty as a leader in your AA is to ensure the safety of your nations. A Bloc as this has allowed the GDA to grow safely pretty much all round long with minimum outside influences. There also comes a time, such as end game, when you put those nations you've so valiantly guarded to some kind of cause. i see now better cause then to back those that helped achieve this rather nice solice we have had all round.

Edited by JamesdaLeo

I know a few of you will say I'm naive for my ideals or being to lofty but this is what I see. I before this round was just another average player with zero leadership experience in the game. This round came and I've learn so much about leadership and I'm still learning every day. If people can experience what I've gone through in this game they will say one of 2 things: Damn it's too much work and I won't lead again, or Wow it's a lot of work but I really enjoy this bring people together and want to share their joy with the rest of the CNte community.

Thaisport

OOC: To be honest, you're doing a pretty good job. And I love your posting style.

IC: As part of the opposition, prepare to lose your number one spot, MHA. Judgment alliances, GDA in particular, take a look at your position. We're in the endgame. If MHA goes down, you win. If you curbstomp on the side of MHA, you lose. And it's not very entertaining. Join the dark side, and you will rule the galaxy. Or retreat from the conflict, and you will float to the top. Play along? And you are a lackey, nothing more.

Great, see you guys on ingame. :)

Judgment alliances, GDA in particular, take a look at your position. We're in the endgame. If MHA goes down, you win

win what the award for bein the biggest weasel? Hasnt that been handed out already?

Edited by JamesdaLeo

Hehehe, that poor little alliance will probably get another nice beat down, neh?

On one hand I enjoy seeing TPF go down as they were one of the prime treaty-signers of the round (and I hate all this treaty signing). On the other hand, I feel sorry for them because it's going to be a curbstomp. Unless... ?

We were in third place with treaties until the formation of NAAW. Then we moved up to second place...MHA held 1st as they were worried about being taken out so they gave

them out like fliers to rock concert. They sat fat and unchallenged at the top while their nations grew and raided others.

Well, it's a shame it left a bad taste in your mouth, but what could they do? They had to follow this pattern. It's how you know it's really "Judgment." It's practically their signature move.

Smiley...you hit the nail on the head, and others see this as well.

Let me also add one more example. MHA has been dealing with rogues from the beginning of the round. Even in this war alone a rogue tried to send false messages to our members and the members to attack each other. This failed because of solid in game communication with our teams. I know people wanted fair play but that failed. People don't want curb stomp unless they are stomping. We are having to deal with spies and Rogues from other alliances. If people wanted to play fair this would not be an issue. I know personally that I denouce this practice and we do not have spies or rogues in other alliances. If they are then they are not MHA.

** Note that spies I am talking about is not in game spies but rather on forum spies, masking as MHA in AA and on the site to report to their respect alliances **

Thaisport

LOL...WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! My back stabbing friend...IT was I that didn't want to curb stomp NAAW hense sending WAPA to DOW them, you know fair fight and all.

Something you or judgment know nothing about, and is the exact reason you gave me when disagreeing with how i handled it....remember," Had TPF attacked NAAW

we wouldn't be here in the first place". The only one's that enjoy a curb stomp are you and your lapdogs....TPF didn't want any part of your bull crap!

Fun to me is people enjoying this game. I just had a pretty green player who is just learning the game come up to me and asked me in short, what to do and how to play. That is the personal side of growth. On the alliance and bloc levels, it's defending her alliances from raids or assist each other in dealing with rogues. If A rogue hits another ally in Reborn, this gives us a clear lines of communication to resolve issues. The fun on the alliance level is protecting her allies. This mean that if RE wanted to war with say Aztec, we would protect RE from outside interference. However, using Reborn to serve the purpose of one alliance is wrong. I will not tolerate that and I expect that every leader in Reborn will give us the same respect.

I don't enjoy most of this and having to respond to trolling on forums. Your question is not trolling and I respect that. You can't control every thing and it's not the my objective. When I say guiding, it means getting people to listen and agree or disagree. You can ask any of the Reborn leaders and they will tell you they don't agree with me on every thing either. But it's finding common ground and what works best.

There is no "enforcing" in that sense of the word. All the leaders work together to achieve the vision of Reborn. There are compromises that we all make as leaders. There are things we all give up in being a bloc. Being the official public spokesman for Reborn, I consult with as many leaders on Reborn as I can before we make a decision. Once a decision is been made, it is then referred back to the respective leader for viewing before a post or announcement is made. If there are certain things individual leaders want to post or take specific actions, then those posts or actions are not officially Reborn statements. Great example of this is UN issue. RE, MHA, and GDA has come out in support of the new UN government and wants their new leader to do well. We have not consulted the rest of Reborn hence it's support from the 3 respective alliances. The war with TPF was announced in the official capacities of Reborn because it was agreed upon by its leaders.

The goals themselves are always on going. There are always new growth to be explored, new ideas to discuss. Growth isn't just the notion of an alliance size, it's also nation size growth, but most importantly it's individual growth. Us have this conversation is growth to me, Elborrador trolling (as much has people hate his button pushing) gets people active and to think. Your very questioning of my posts shows growth in leadership. When you're at the end of the day and as much as some people annoy you on the boards, you still enjoy the game. That's progress.

Thaisport

Thank you for answering my questions. That is all for now, Best of luck you and Judgement in achieving your goal's. I'm not a "First Time" leader per say, I've been around the bloc and know what the job entails. So best of luck to you while you bare the weight of the job.

Thank you for answering my questions. That is all for now, Best of luck you and Judgement in achieving your goal's. I'm not a "First Time" leader per say, I've been around the bloc and know what the job entails. So best of luck to you while you bare the weight of the job.

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate the tough, straight forward questions you asked and I'm glad I was able to answer them for you. Best of luck to you as well.

IT was I that didn't want to curb stomp NAAW hense sending WAPA to DOW them.

The only one's that enjoy a curb stomp are you and your lapdogs

You have your lapdogs and MHA has their lapdogs, but as it turns out MHA has better strategy to win this game. Your strategy has apparently failed.

Oh BG quit your whining it really is disgraceful and embarrassing. This is after all TE where WAR happens. If you do not have the stomach for bloody battles then maybe you should just sit next round out instead of QQ all over the forums.