Official DoW against TPF and anyone else who wants to help TPF

thaisport

Interesting declaration, honestly I think it's a cowardly move to use an entire bloc to attack one alliance regardless of how you spin it. Simply put, I know many in this bloc held a previous treaty with TPF. Which has essentially been disregarded and cast aside. Which leaves a nasty taste in my mouth and makes me question the character of many in this bloc. Now you can be blunt and say "I don't like TPF" and then I can make the assertion that you all are simply abusing the position of this bloc to assert your will over any who disagree or look at you funny. But due to the plot from NAAW (And in essence Judgment) one could also make the assertion this bloc has been attempting to undermine TPF's position and bring about an eventual war. Which would only serve to strengthen my first argument.

Honestly, if AZTEC was not in it's current state we would have posted our DoW in TPF's defense. Because we believe in keeping the game balanced, and fun for all involved. This does not serve that purpose in any means and only moves to hinder that purpose and stagnate the game. Sadly we do not have the resources to manage a defensive action, let alone offensive. That being said, I still respect GDA greatly but that's where my pleasure for Judgment ends.

(This post is intended to be contested)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting declaration, honestly I think it's a cowardly move to use an entire bloc to attack one alliance regardless of how you spin it. Simply put, I know many in this bloc held a previous treaty with TPF. Which has essentially been disregarded and cast aside. Which leaves a nasty taste in my mouth and makes me question the character of many in this bloc. Now you can be blunt and say "I don't like TPF" and then I can make the assertion that you all are simply abusing the position of this bloc to assert your will over any who disagree or look at you funny. But due to the plot from NAAW (And in essence Judgment) one could also make the assertion this bloc has been attempting to undermine TPF's position and bring about an eventual war. Which would only serve to strengthen my first argument.

Honestly, if AZTEC was not in it's current state we would have posted our DoW in TPF's defense. Because we believe in keeping the game balanced, and fun for all involved. This does not serve that purpose in any means and only moves to hinder that purpose and stagnate the game. Sadly we do not have the resources to manage a defensive action, let alone offensive. That being said, I still respect GDA greatly but that's where my pleasure for Judgment ends.

What about me ?? :(

Anyways. Im reading into this declaration that MHA is Declaring on TPF. If they get help they know that all of judgment is here to back them up. I personally would rather see a MHA vs TPF war then all of us on them. But we know if MHA didnt have the up front support there would be vultures hiding in the shadows ready to attack them.

Reborn war formed during the development of this issue. NAAW only rejoined the bloc after it was formed. It was the hard work of RE and them approaching us that got this block together. People still have their differences with NAAW. I am not blind to that and NAAW has differences with MHA. NAAW was asked if they would like to join Reborn after reborn was establish. They were ask to join because they were part of the original Judgment before it fell apart.

This is the beauty of Judgment Reborn, we don't agree on everything. GDA will point out they where not happy when I said I personally didn't want to fight this with TPF but I make my decision not for my personal benefit but for the benefit of my alliance and Judgment Reborn. NAAW just said if it's up to them alone they wouldn't be fighting. People have question me as to why NAAW should be a part of Judgment Reborn. Our differences with each other does not divide us, rather gives is a unique perspective in with world of CNte.

It is under the advisement of the Judgment Reborn team do I make public declarations. Therefore, this DoW under the Judgment name was approved by her members. Had this issue been solely an MHA problem, MHA would have declared a DoW as MHA and now Judgment.

Yes anyone can spin it in however way they want, yourself included, because spinning is part of politics. Politics is part of CNte eventhough "no one wants it" but here we are. If there were no forums to spin ideas, no place to debate points of view, no politics, it wouldn't be the CNte we know it today. Whether it's right or wrong I don't know, but it is what it is and you learn to play with what you're given.

Thaisport

Edited by thaisport

i dont see how people call this a curbstomp. TPF has what, 23 allies? tell all the mutual; defense ones to freaking jump in. if the pacts mean anything significant, the TPF side might even outweigh Judgment.

Except most of their allies don't have the guts to get involved, even though we asked them to.

ah, gotta love true friends. also, i think they are allied with some of the judgment nations, right? and i think there was a clause in that that gives the bloc priority over freestandint treaties or something. i dunno, i saw a draft way at the beginning of the round.

ah, gotta love true friends. also, i think they are allied with some of the judgment nations, right? and i think there was a clause in that that gives the bloc priority over freestandint treaties or something. i dunno, i saw a draft way at the beginning of the round.

Yeah I believe that is correct.

If nothing else, this shows me that TE is just a giant school yard and fights break out for no reason :P

I think next round.. we should go TREATYLESS...

I prefer to just hang with friends and have fun.. maybe a 1 day war or 2.. or even a full 1v1 war on even standing :)... Curbstomps are boring as hell and I'm sure most of you agree.. if we're not here for our pixels... why do we try to preserve them for the end?

If nothing else, this shows me that TE is just a giant school yard and fights break out for no reason :P

I think next round.. we should go TREATYLESS...

I prefer to just hang with friends and have fun.. maybe a 1 day war or 2.. or even a full 1v1 war on even standing :)... Curbstomps are boring as hell and I'm sure most of you agree.. if we're not here for our pixels... why do we try to preserve them for the end?

i agree. honestly i've been thinking about it and it sucks that one alliance can't just DoW on another without 30 allied alliances coming in and smashing them. if the alliance strengths are close and/or the smaller alliance declares on the larger one, everyone should be forced to honor the 1v1 request. it would be not unlike TPA and CDT. allies could be standing by to whack anyone that interferes, but no more if both alliances agree.

not all wars should be about disagreement and difference in opinions. although some are important, i.e. Judgment, most should just be to advance your alliance through the act of war.

EDIT: a couple treaties per alliance are nothing to complain about, however. that just ensures that an alliance will not get wiped by another for any action the attacker might not have liked. the treaties that would be acceptable are the binding ones with known friends, i.e. NAAW with MHA and GDA. they have been the best allies ever in the situations we have been having as a baby alliance that went through some growing pains, and i salute them for it!

Edited by Sethly

Thai is one of the most reliable and trustworthy people I know. He tried his hardest to set up a fair war, with equal sides, but no one took him up on it. Now that we are at war with you, he has asked your allies to come in to help you. Thai doesn't deserve the crap you are giving him <_<

First...you don't know thai. Second...He did not set up a fair fight, it was fark that set up the fair fight and Thai thought his wonderful powers of TE war loard

would get other nations to do his bandwagon ideal. As far as what he deserves well obviously your haven't read the post i've made either that or you don't

have the will to think for yourself...of course there is a third option here but i'll let you mind wonder about it as i just can't bring myself to post it <_<

i dont see how people call this a curbstomp. TPF has what, 23 allies? tell all the mutual; defense ones to freaking jump in. if the pacts mean anything significant, the TPF side might even outweigh Judgment.

Sethy, you really need to apply for official judgment mascot...you would win it hands down and i'm told brains don't apply!

Now with that said, we had 23 treaties....5 of which are in judgment (yeah i know that dosen't seem right does it) and

all but 5 are either allied to GDA or MHA...And guess what, they have honor, they actually are staying nuetral.

Also just because you have a treaty don't mean they have to fight, some of those treaties we held were NAP's

And 4 out of the 5 we have, they are MADP's, and was put there to keep NAAW, CE, and RE from raiding them to death

as they are only arround 20 or less members. and the other one left is the AA that got screwed by MHA the first time around.

Edited by Burning Glory

i agree. honestly i've been thinking about it and it sucks that one alliance can't just DoW on another without 30 allied alliances coming in and smashing them. if the alliance strengths are close and/or the smaller alliance declares on the larger one, everyone should be forced to honor the 1v1 request. it would be not unlike TPA and CDT. allies could be standing by to whack anyone that interferes, but no more if both alliances agree.

not all wars should be about disagreement and difference in opinions. although some are important, i.e. Judgment, most should just be to advance your alliance through the act of war.

EDIT: a couple treaties per alliance are nothing to complain about, however. that just ensures that an alliance will not get wiped by another for any action the attacker might not have liked. the treaties that would be acceptable are the binding ones with known friends, i.e. NAAW with MHA and GDA. they have been the best allies ever in the situations we have been having as a baby alliance that went through some growing pains, and i salute them for it!

This is the bill I know and the bill i have had many convo's with, one who is fair and know's integrity...the Bill I respect!

But I warn you Bill, as you can see by JDL's post below.....Judgment (Thai/James) dosent like when you think for yourself,

they prefer a good lap dog like Cesear. One who obeys with out question :(

lol you didnt seem to have a problem with it when u were part of the plotting.

Yeah..... UM, I think all the plotting was done by FV and her groupies <_<

and the other one left is the AA that got screwed by MHA the first time around.

Hehehe, that poor little alliance will probably get another nice beat down, neh?

On one hand I enjoy seeing TPF go down as they were one of the prime treaty-signers of the round (and I hate all this treaty signing). On the other hand, I feel sorry for them because it's going to be a curbstomp. Unless... ?

This is the bill I know and the bill i have had many convo's with, one who is fair and know's integrity...the Bill I respect!

But I warn you Bill, as you can see by JDL's post below.....Judgment (Thai/James) dosent like when you think for yourself,

they prefer a good lap dog like Cesear. One who obeys with out question :(

umm this was me, sethly, that posted that. but thx for the compliment anyway ;-P

Sethy, you really need to apply for official judgment mascot...you would win it hands down and i'm told brains don't apply!

Now with that said, we had 23 treaties....5 of which are in judgment (yeah i know that dosen't seem right does it) and

all but 5 are either allied to GDA or MHA...And guess what, they have honor, they actually are staying nuetral.

Also just because you have a treaty don't mean they have to fight, some of those treaties we held were NAP's

And 4 out of the 5 we have, they are MADP's, and was put there to keep NAAW, CE, and RE from raiding them to death

as they are only arround 20 or less members. and the other one left is the AA that got screwed by MHA the first time around.

you must have missed where i already adressed this:

Yes Thai and i talked today, i tried to get this a mha vs tpf war, but he found the odds were better for judgment as a whole

to fight TPF....and for the record i didn't run to anyone to get them to back us, except one preson:)

Did somebody say curbstomp....oh well guess thats how they roll!

Note to other AA's don't disagree with MHA or your next.....your better off being the lap dogs :rolleyes:

LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I am completely stunned MHA finally grew a pair. sucks it was end of the round.

Anyway...

o/ judgement reborn

LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I am completely stunned MHA finally grew a pair. sucks it was end of the round.

Anyway...

o/ judgement reborn

MHA grew a pair? hardly! the only thing funnier than your post is your obvious ignorance. MHA is everything thats wrong with TE and i can't wait till they're ground to dust for their treasonous ways.

MHA grew a pair? hardly! the only thing funnier than your post is your obvious ignorance. MHA is everything thats wrong with TE and i can't wait till they're ground to dust for their treasonous ways.

Hmm, MHA ground into dust, that'll be the day. I wouldn't be holding my breath if i was you el. We will always be around, even if it is in a weakened state, we'll survive and fight.

Hmm, MHA ground into dust, that'll be the day. I wouldn't be holding my breath if i was you el. We will always be around, even if it is in a weakened state, we'll survive and fight.

i have no desire to see you disband.

LoL... CNte wouldn't be the same without Elborrador... You make my CNte life fun. So where were we on the trolling bit, ah.

So MI will support her allies when your good and ready... I translated this as: IF TPF gets the upper hand, we'll join in on the like vultures and if she doesn't and few show up then she'll sit out quietly and just keep pecking away and trolling/propagating on the forums hoping to piss off people off. Of course though you are "on the same side" you have a challenger in BG now as he no longer seems to be shy about trolling on the forums. He seems to be getting better at it too so you might want to be careful. He might take your thunder!

Oh elborrador, you should feel honored as I only reply to a post this way when it's your post. One good sarcasm deserves another.

*Cheers*

Thaisport

Edited by thaisport