Official DoW against TPF and anyone else who wants to help TPF

thaisport

January 29th, 2009

Declaration of War

Today, I officially announce a Declaration of War on TPF and any other alliance that would like to join in on TPF's side. It is much simpler to announce a single DoW that will cover it all. I have been in conversation with BG and he and I agree to start it today. This war is not of personal issues but a war with respect to the right to disagree with each other. With the falling out between MHA and TPF and nothing being resolved this is where we are today. Please refer to all prior thread regarding WAPA / NAAW, BG's announcement, and my announcement.

Today Judgment Reborn is now war with TPF and her Allies. No frills just war. People might call this a curb stomp so I now call upon MI and all other alliance who support TPF to join in on the fun.

Ladies and Gentleman I announce the beginning of Great War III.

Thaisport

Prime Minister of Mostly Harmful Alliance

Leader of Judgment Reborn

PS: Almost forgot my DoW Song...

Artist: Kenny Rogers

Song: The Gambler

Year Recorded: 1978

YouTube Links:

Version 1:

Version 2:

(Muppets version!!!)

Lyrics:

On a warm summers evenin on a train bound for nowhere,

I met up with the gambler; we were both too tired to sleep.

So we took turns a starin out the window at the darkness

til boredom overtook us, and he began to speak.

He said, son, Ive made a life out of readin peoples faces,

And knowin what their cards were by the way they held their eyes.

So if you dont mind my sayin, I can see youre out of aces.

For a taste of your whiskey Ill give you some advice.

So I handed him my bottle and he drank down my last swallow.

Then he bummed a cigarette and asked me for a light.

And the night got deathly quiet, and his face lost all expression.

Said, if youre gonna play the game, boy, ya gotta learn to play it right.

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,

Know when to walk away and know when to run.

You never count your money when youre sittin at the table.

Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done.

Now evry gambler knows that the secret to survivin

Is knowin what to throw away and knowing what to keep.

cause evry hands a winner and evry hands a loser,

And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.

So when hed finished speakin, he turned back towards the window,

Crushed out his cigarette and faded off to sleep.

And somewhere in the darkness the gambler, he broke even.

But in his final words I found an ace that I could keep.

You never count your money when youre sittin at the table.

You never count you r money when youre sittin at the table.

Edited by thaisport

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many topics do you plan to make that say the same thing?

Quote for those who forgot the other topic in the 3 hours between them.

1. Is MHA and Judgment going to war with TPF? Yes

2. Why? Because I don't appreciate the actions of TPF in the way she handled this situation. Because I already drew the line for when this was supposed to be resolved and that deadline passed. Because a war is what people want.

Ladies and Gentleman I announce the beginning of Great War III.

New name for a curbstomp? Sweet!

Edited by Zikawe

Yes Thai and i talked today, i tried to get this a mha vs tpf war, but he found the odds were better for judgment as a whole

to fight TPF....and for the record i didn't run to anyone to get them to back us, except one preson:)

Did somebody say curbstomp....oh well guess thats how they roll!

Note to other AA's don't disagree with MHA or your next.....your better off being the lap dogs :rolleyes:

How many topics do you plan to make that say the same thing?

Quote for those who forgot the other topic in the 3 hours between them.

New name for a curbstomp? Sweet!

That wasn't a DoW... pre DoW i guess but not DoW... This is a DoW.

You guys dub this as GW3 already???

This isn't even a global war yet...It's only 5 or so alliances against 2 alliances(TPF and WAPA, UN disbanded)....Exception to this was MI because MI was twice as huge as MHA that time...but this time 5 or so declared on TPF, where TPF could be taken down by just MHA....

Edited by BluRaider

When I declared war on behalf of Judgment Reborn, please understand it is the wish of all alliances involved. If Judgment Reborn leaders wished to stay out, MHA would respect that and go in alone.

That said, Judgment Reborn respectfully asks anyone who wishes to join in with TPF to do so. There have been been people who have spoken favorably about TPF and I am now calling out all those alliances to help TFP in her time of need. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who has had issues with ANY of the Judgment Reborn Alliances in this past round to come in and join the war.

Thaisport

If you waited for another two hours I would have already declared. Oh well now I get to troll all these wonderfully bad alliances in one place :D Thank you Thai :wub:

And my counter Deceleration of War on MHA and cronies:

So come on and grab your children, look out for burning buildings,

And villains who pillage, they're killin' by the millions.

And billions of people die for a lost cause,

So now I pray to my nation destroyed under God.

It's the end of the world ....

All my battles have been won but the war has just begun.

(Chorus)

They say.....Take the pill, in God we trust,

Go and kill, God loves us.

As in life, as in ,

Breathings until there is no breath.

I will not die in the night, but in the light of the sun,

With the ashes of this world in my lungs.

Go grab your friends and pray

We're gonna rule the world today

Let's watch it burn .... Let's watch it burn

It's the end of the earth

We've been done since our birth

The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me?

We've known you've been planning behind our backs Judgment. We know that you've disliked our growth and now we're coming for you. And all of our and our allies' weapons are on you. Now I will troll some people... This song better not get me warned and it's City by Hollywood Undead had to cut some lyrics out so yah. Don't insult if you don't listen to Screamo/rap

You guys dub this as GW3 already???

This isn't even a global war yet...It's only 5 or so alliances against 2 alliances(TPF and WAPA, UN disbanded)....Exception to this was MI because MI was twice as huge as MHA that time...but this time 5 or so declared on TPF, where TPF could be taken down by just MHA....

LOL, they are scared...Both sides know the power of the phoenix, they don't don't want a fair fight like the other AA's that are hornorable in TE.

MHA sat fat and had no harm because of TPF being there, next round will be different.

*BG smiles.....and walks to the next post.

When I declared war on behalf of Judgment Reborn, please understand it is the wish of all alliances involved. If Judgment Reborn leaders wished to stay out, MHA would respect that and go in alone.

That said, Judgment Reborn respectfully asks anyone who wishes to join in with TPF to do so. There have been been people who have spoken favorably about TPF and I am now calling out all those alliances to help TFP in her time of need. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who has had issues with ANY of the Judgment Reborn Alliances in this past round to come in and join the war.

Thaisport

Of course it is...its in all's best wishes to not take TPF on in a fair fight, the loss would be more than the mighty MHA could bare.

oh and bite your toung Thai...the peeps that have spoken in TPF's favor are in your Bloc and all of TE knows you don't want to turn them

against you, not with a loss on your hands with out them. :o

BG.

I am not happy at all with TPF nations and certain gov't positions. The one who suggested we change AA will have their nation burn by me. And it's because as much as I love MHA they can't really fight. Not many of the Judgment alliances can fight, hence why they insist on a curbstomp

So thai, why didn't you just have MHA declare war on TPF? You guys are double our size. Surely you can take us down. Or are you afraid to lose your precious #1 spot?

All of TE knows this...hense the back stab. And all of TE is starting to see the real Thai....

BG!! STOP IT! Thai is still a great friend to me and I will not have this slander of his person! We all have character flaws including me! So stop acting so high and mighty and tell us who the real Thai is! This is about alliances not members

Edited by BEazy

I am not happy at all with TPF nations and certain gov't positions. The one who suggested we change AA will have their nation burn by me. And it's because as much as I love MHA they can't really fight. Not many of the Judgment alliances can fight, hence why they insist on a curbstomp

BEazy, would you mind getting on IRC? <_<

All of TE knows this...hense the back stab. And all of TE is starting to see the real Thai....

Thai is one of the most reliable and trustworthy people I know. He tried his hardest to set up a fair war, with equal sides, but no one took him up on it. Now that we are at war with you, he has asked your allies to come in to help you. Thai doesn't deserve the crap you are giving him <_<

Thai is one of the most reliable and trustworthy people I know. He tried his hardest to set up a fair war, with equal sides, but no one took him up on it. Now that we are at war with you, he has asked your allies to come in to help you. Thai doesn't deserve the crap you are giving him <_<

To you, but he really needed a meat shield. Someone who would do his dirty work, work that he and his alliance could do easily.

I dont know where u get this crap from. Thai came into this war to help GDA and RE out. But only after much blah blah blahing from everyone else did he finally have enough of it. I can vouch that this is not want he wanted.

To you, but he really needed a meat shield. Someone who would do his dirty work, work that he and his alliance could do easily.

We volunteered to help him, we weren't coerced. This was a choice on our part, as repayment for them being amazing allies.

I dont know where u get this crap from. Thai came into this war to help GDA and RE out. But only after much blah blah blahing from everyone else did he finally have enough of it. I can vouch that this is not want he wanted.

I'm getting it from his thread.

We volunteered to help him, we weren't coerced. This was a choice on our part, as repayment for them being amazing allies.

Of course you didn't realize you were coerced.