Wanted: Government Officials

Tantonus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3) This has been tried many times before, I happen to know every alliance that tried either never got off the ground or never stayed afloat for long. It's not a good idea.

Actually, little known fact, NPO started by doing just this as did all other major alliances...its true i have a pie chart to prove it.

Recruiting from other alliances is a good justification for war, so by doing this, you're not only setting your alliance up for attracting people you probably don't want, you're potentially committing an act of war on other alliances.

Hmmmm.....

I invite everyone in CN to join Enigma!!!!!

:awesome:

Also, you guys can fold into us if you want op. I was in a ministry level gov position in a sanctioned alliance for almost a year and a half before I decided to take the plunge. I'm also low on gov capable members but like hell if I'm gonna make a thread to ask for experienced people to join my gov! (PM me for a forum link experienced players)

We aren't converting cash into tech at this time, and the salary would be a possibility in the advanced stages of alliance development, but not very soon whatsoever.

And in regards to

Recruiting from other alliances is a good justification for war, so by doing this, you're not only setting your alliance up for attracting people you probably don't want, you're potentially committing an act of war on other alliances
:

Are you people slow, is there something in the World's water supply, are we all competing to see who can express the lowest intelligence level???

I STATED EARLIER: I AM NOT RECRUITING FROM ANY SPECIFIC BODY. IT IS AN OPEN RECRUITMENT MESSAGE!

WHEN DID I SAY THAT I WAS RECRUITING FROM ANY ALLIANCE? TELL ME! TELL ME WHEN I SAID THAT. Moronic.

You are recruiting from any alliance. Any and All. You said yourself said it was a message to everyone on CN, including those in alliances, therefor, you will take any experienced member from any AA. That, sir, IS recruiting from not one alliance, but all alliances.

Let's think about this a different way: If I were to send a Recruitment message to everyone in-game, don't you think I would get a lot of pissed off alliances?

Another thing to consider: Most people that post in the AP are aligned nations. As was stated, Player Created Alliances is the specific forum for Recruitment Threads.

Finally, getting indignant and calling people who have been in the upper echelons of successful alliances' government moronic is not a wise move.

Right now your most important task is recruitment and protection. You should be seeking a protector. One who will hopefully not only prevent others from raiding you but provide you with information that will help members assume those position for themselves. I do understand it is tough being a situation where you have a number of positions and are uncertain if members in your alliance are up to the task because they are themselves newbies. But given you are just starting an alliance there is no immediate need to fill all those positions.

As others have said you are on the wrong board but even this message is something in and of itself something that you were better off not posting. This is not something readily apparent to those who are unfamiliar with how things work. Especially since to someone just coming in the message boards might seem like the natural place for a message of this nature. But small alliances are actually well advised to stay away from the boards as rarely any help is or even can be offered from it. And often times can get you into trouble. Your best bet is to hang around irc and meet some people from larger alliances who might be willing to mentor and perhaps protect you.

We aren't converting cash into tech at this time, and the salary would be a possibility in the advanced stages of alliance development, but not very soon whatsoever.

And in regards to :

Are you people slow, is there something in the World's water supply, are we all competing to see who can express the lowest intelligence level???

I STATED EARLIER: I AM NOT RECRUITING FROM ANY SPECIFIC BODY. IT IS AN OPEN RECRUITMENT MESSAGE!

WHEN DID I SAY THAT I WAS RECRUITING FROM ANY ALLIANCE? TELL ME! TELL ME WHEN I SAID THAT. Moronic.

I'm afraid that you may not have a full understanding of the current state of political decorum in CyberNations today; in fact, many alliances see any attempt to recruit their members as a provocation for a justified declaration of war.

You placed your recruitment message in the Alliance Politics forum; it would have been best to post it in either the Open World forum or the Player Created Alliances area.

Now, I highly recommend that you withdraw from this thread and request a mod-lock immediately; as an experienced member of CN you should understand that you are endangering your alliance by continuing to disrespect more powerful communities.

Furthermore, even if you don't receive any direct threats from some of our more aggressive alliances, you will surely be henceforth viewed as a target of opportunity by tech raiders and rogues; for the welfare of whatever it is that you hope to accomplish, take a deep breathe and walk away.