Wanted: Government Officials

Tantonus

Two members, each with two years of in-game and alliance-administrative experience, are forming a new alliance called Glorion.

We are looking for government officials to fill the following positions, and the signing bonuses are posted correspondingly:

Secretary of State ($2,500,000)

Secretary of Defense ($2,500,000)

Secretary of the Treasury ($2,500,000)

Secretary of Recruitment ($2,500,000)

Communications Director ($2,500,000)

Chancellor ($1,500,000)

(Chancellor payment is less because of administrative power granted to Chancellors. Also, we expect members who apply for this position to have at least a year of experience or more, and be willing to put the membership of the alliance before personal gain.)

We have a solid constitution already in place, and a copy can be requested by anyone interested in joining, or interested in which each of the listed positions entail.

Our government is lead by 3 co-Chancellors, and we are currently searching for a third Chancellor, who is skilled, competent, and experienced in all aspects of the game.

We are currently also looking to recruit non-governent members, and the first 30 are receiving a $1,000,000 signing payment.

GlorionAd.jpg

Please contact Tantonus or tp71the2nd in game for further details.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, hilarious responses.

I was looking for people interested in the positions, not people who only think they know what they're talking about telling me I'm doing things the wrong way. Trust me, I have been working in alliance governments and playing this game for over two years continuously, and have had enormous success when working with competent and intelligent members.

And I think I can handle examining the experience of applicants.

There is no reason to go to war for recruiting, especially since it's an open invitation directed at all members, not members in any alliance in particular.

Emperor Choop: of course you'd need to change your AA, this is not a joke.

deth2munkies: you clearly have no evidence to back up your opinion.

Lancer: no. Just one.

phillip110: Qualifications are paramount to our criteria, and we are well versed in judging applicants.

El Hefe: I have NO CLUE what you're trying to get at. And this is not a political move, it's bloody recruitment. Do not post here unless interested.

Tantonus

Wow, hilarious responses.

I was looking for people interested in the positions, not people who only think they know what they're talking about telling me I'm doing things the wrong way. Trust me, I have been working in alliance governments and playing this game for over two years continuously, and have had enormous success when working with competent and intelligent members.

And I think I can handle examining the experience of applicants.

There is no reason to go to war for recruiting, especially since it's an open invitation directed at all members, not members in any alliance in particular.

Emperor Choop: of course you'd need to change your AA, this is not a joke.

deth2munkies: you clearly have no evidence to back up your opinion.

Lancer: no. Just one.

phillip110: Qualifications are paramount to our criteria, and we are well versed in judging applicants.

El Hefe: I have NO CLUE what you're trying to get at. And this is not a political move, it's bloody recruitment. Do not post here unless interested.

Tantonus

Every single person in this thread is messing with you, I'm the only one that's made a factual statement:

1) Everyone with a modicum of leadership ability has a nation capable of getting at LEAST the amount you offer in 1 day of tax collections.

2) I'd wager nearly all of them are either happy with their current alliance or not dissatisfied enough to join an alliance headed by someone with no leadership experience, as this thread has demonstrated you lack.

3) This has been tried many times before, I happen to know every alliance that tried either never got off the ground or never stayed afloat for long. It's not a good idea.

4) You will be taunted mercilessly for your ignorance of how CN works, see all above posts as evidence.

Now, normally I wouldn't waste my time explaining all of this, but evidently you're new enough at this to need someone to tell you, I suggest you join an established alliance or at least hang out with people that know what they're doing and talk to them before you try to start an alliance. When you do start it, get a protectorate with people who know how to run an alliance that can start you off.

A lack of knowledge on where to post something on the CN game forums has no bearing whatsoever on one's leadership abilities whatsoever.

I have been administering alliances, working within administrations, fighting with alliances in wars, and prospering successfully over my two years of experience, so I will not accept questioning of my leadership ability. This is not the forum for opinions, it is a forum for people who are either interested or not.

Your nation is 762 days old and has 20k casualties. You are just over 3000 infrastructure.

Now, I'll admit that you can be bad at nation building and still make a good government member, but I don't understand how after two years you're still no good at it. There are FAN members with twice your efficiency rating.

And I'd say a lack of knowledge on where to post something on the forums is a very large barrier to a successful alliance.

Edited by Lord Brendan

A lack of knowledge on where to post something on the CN game forums has no bearing whatsoever on one's leadership abilities whatsoever.

I have been administering alliances, working within administrations, fighting with alliances in wars, and prospering successfully over my two years of experience, so I will not accept questioning of my leadership ability. This is not the forum for opinions, it is a forum for people who are either interested or not.

If you wish to see the forum moved, contact admin, otherwise, stop worrying about an irrelevant technicality.

Protips -

1) ignore all responses from all other people in this thread

2) this thread was an AWFUL idea

3) your sums of cash are trivial to almost all people who would consider a gov role

The sums are gestures of goodwill and a slight financial incentive not intended to be of any great value. We aren't looking for people who are seeking profit from their role. On the contrary, we are looking for those interested in bringing new, innovative, and effectual ideas to a newly-formed alliance, and who are willing to construct something great.