CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1328388436' post='2914556']
Most of what we RP depends on where we are. It's a great driving force in what we try to accomplish in CNRP. However we should probably try installing some kind of SoI multiplier to restrict massive holdings which are kept together by alliances forged among OOC friends.

Okay, the SoI multiplier was a joke, but really, some kind of limitation would be nice.
[/quote]
Kankou, if we had 200 people trying to join CNRP and all vying for a spot on the map, I would agree that we need to restrict things. However, we have the same 50 people who move around, some people leave, some new people come, but in the end, there is enough space for everyone.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a matter of what I want. It's a matter of, the people here complain about a lot of things, but as someone has pointed out, few are willing to do anything about the things they complain about. if you can successfully break the trend and establish a new one, more power to you.

Kankou's CNRP Player Style Categories (Posted by popular demand)

Category 1: Those that clawed their way to the "top"
Category 2: Those that leached on the first's success
Category 3: Those trying to overthrow the status quo (either through RP or endless suggestions)
Category 4: The spineless whiners
Category 5: "I do things by myself most of the time"
Category 6: The Badasses who don't fit into any categories.

Edited by Kankou

Californian could you please make a number of slight changes to the following post. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108937&view=findpost&p=2915021

In that you say that your are updating your islands defenses that is okay but you have worded it as if they are already being completed. Seeing as how you would need to transport all the neccessary equipment from your mainland which is quite far away there is no way that you would be able to get the changes made instantly or at the very least if us in Africa decided to attack then the attack wouldd happen before that equipment arrives seeing as how we are much closer.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1328467101' post='2915033']
Don't the words "would be placed" already indicate things to be in the future?
[/quote]

Yes but the difference is that with Cali saying he won't stand down we could decide to attack now and if we did then his extra equipment would still be enroute as we could attack the two islands quicker than cali's ships could reach them.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1328468117' post='2915035']
Yes but the difference is that with Cali saying he won't stand down we could decide to attack now and if we did then his extra equipment would still be enroute as we could attack the two islands quicker than cali's ships could reach them.
[/quote]
If I may say it..... the only one remotely close to attack on the African side is you, Kevin, and I doubt Canada needs to reinforce its current defenses to stop you. Therefore, it doesn't matter in the end.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1328430624' post='2914864']

Category 3: Those trying to overthrow the status quo (either through RP or endless suggestions)
[/quote]

I'm category Sixx myself. C WUT I DID THAR

Really you can condense that into two categories: Whiners and Snivelers, and the people who just want to play.

[quote name='Aggressivenutmeg' timestamp='1328476261' post='2915099']
Why do we keep having these arguments? Its fine the way it is.
[/quote]

Because only a few people are doing anything, and therefore there is little to talk about!

BREAK INACTION!

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1328430624' post='2914864']

[/quote]

Hm, I'm either 5 or 6.

Sarah, in regards to your recent post.

It has only been four days plus several hours since I responded to your original ultimatum, and slightly less since you made the first military moves. I have been taking my time to formulate a plan of defense and was planning to post soon, so I'm in doubt as to whether this second consecutive post initiating offenses into my land is really needed or fair to me given the amount of time that has passed. Nevertheless, I am prepared to respond to your original movements now, and I'm curious as to whether the contents of this most recent post (1:13 today) you are willing to rescind, given these facts so that I can make my response to the original movements.

Edited by Vedran

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1328599623' post='2916026']
Sarah, in regards to your recent post.

It has only been four days plus several hours since I responded to your original ultimatum, and slightly less since you made the first military moves. I have been taking my time to formulate a plan of defense and was planning to post soon, so I'm in doubt as to whether this second consecutive post initiating offenses into my land is really needed or fair to me given the amount of time that has passed. Nevertheless, I am prepared to respond to your original movements now, and I'm curious as to whether the contents of this most recent post (1:13 today) you are willing to rescind, given these facts so that I can make my response to the original movements.
[/quote]

Completely, I'll wipe the post now. My sincerest apologies.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1328597052' post='2916002']
Wiped, you jumped the gun as inactivity kicks in on the update after 25 days of inactivity. He has until the next update to post.
[/quote]

Axolotlia's actions are not grounds for a wipe, they're grounds for an IC 'You just invaded Sud Italia, prepare to face the consequences!'

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1328603726' post='2916047']
Axolotlia's actions are not grounds for a wipe, they're grounds for an IC 'You just invaded Sud Italia, prepare to face the consequences!'
[/quote]

Yeah, hasn't he seen what happened when Cochin thought RA was inactive past the 25-day limit? :P