CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='12 April 2010 - 04:35 AM' timestamp='1271027125' post='2256666']
So how do I edit the CNRP map?
[/quote]

Well either you learn how to use an image editing software like Adobe Photoshop or else get a virgin goat, a bucket of KFC and a case of beer and offer it as a sacrifice to the All Mighty Map Maker in the CNRP thread. He is benevolent, and may help you.

PS: A bottle of turpentine might also help.

[quote name='lutai' date='12 April 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1271027833' post='2256677']
well I finally put my nations history to rest now to make a totally brand new one but where?

and does my new avatar totally me lol cookies.
[/quote]

That statement made absolutely no sense.

[quote name='lutai' date='11 April 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1271027833' post='2256677']
well I finally put my nations history to rest now to make a totally brand new one but where?

and does my new avatar totally me lol cookies.
[/quote]
Well, the way I interpret it is, that he finally completed writing his nation's history. He must be happy with it otherwise he would not have told us about it. Then he pulls a fast one on us and says he's going to make a totally brand new one. If he wasn't happy with the first one, why did he bother telling us about it. If he planned to write a new one, just get to work on the new one and let us know when that one is done; assuming you are just as happy with it as you appeared to be with the first, which you apparently were not. :wacko:

The last prepositional phrase, "but where?" is somewhat confusing only because I don't know if he is asking, "Where should he post it?" or "Where will he get the material from?"

His new avatar has something to do with cookies. yes everyone loves cookies especially my wife and children.

If this is an improvement on his previous work, I've lead a sheltered life. :D

Actually if you read it right you would notice he means he finally gave up on his nation and now wants to reroll somewhere else. His second line is about his new avatar and the fact he wanted to announce the subject in this case cookies.

See, you can do it correct in 2 lines.

LoL, Well Gunther hit the nail on the head.

Basically when I meant "But where?", I meant where will I DoE on the map.

Understan now.

And yes Gunther I love cookies I would even kill for some (self-explaining my avatar).

On the Pacific Star war...

[quote name='Germanic Republic' date='13 April 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1271150310' post='2258554']
As per

No public statement issued.

**FRA/FSA classified movements**

FRA Air Force has been scrambled in Jackson, Mississippi, orders to fly CAP over tri-state area of the FRA, orders are to engage if airspace is violated, but not cross the border between Louisiana or the Northern Republic.

[b]200,000 troops stationed in Georgia, 200,000 stationed in Alabama and 100,000 in Mississippi, orders are to dig in, be alert, and prepare for aggressive actions by NR or Louisiana.[/b]

FRA navy stationed in fortified port of Savannah, carriers flying CAP on defense. On alert for aerial and naval assaults.
[/quote]

The bolded part is my concern. That's 500,000 soldiers. Germanic's nation has 200 less infra than mine, and I can field roughly 387,000 men. If he's using outdated stats, he needs to update them for war. The other possibility is that he's accounting some of JED's troops as well, which is also against the CNRP rules.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='13 April 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1271193042' post='2259104']
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=74795

Thats Germanic Empire. He should only have 200,000 troops max, not 500,000. He does have way too many.
[/quote]

With 4700 infra, I'd say 350k max is more reasonable.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='14 April 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1271200997' post='2259288']
Don't forget to account for his resources of Cattle, Fish, and Wheat. Though of course this isn't going to increase it as dramatically as he seems to think.
[/quote]

I have Cattle and Wheat as well. The fish won't give him a 120k soldier boost.

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='13 April 2010 - 08:14 AM' timestamp='1271171678' post='2258717']
[b]War![/b]

As the world tears itself into war again, the PRC has reduced its DefCon level from 2 to 5 as there is no problem to face with nations tearing itself apart. Especially when the war has already been won, with cowardice being showed as usual. The PRC is neutral, only because this war is idiotic. Nevertheless our air space is closed to any of the warring nations etc.....

*Private to Cochin*

"WE would rather you stayed out of this war, it is not our war. We have changed our views of support to winning side. Especially with idiots like New Canada(right?) and cowardice being shown by the HAE. We would much rather fight for Tahoe then be on the same side as [color="#ff0000"][b]Australia[/b] [/color]or New Canada. We shall not honour our MADP if you do go into war, as the non-chaining clause comes into effect.
[/quote]
I'm calling metagaming. I've made no announcement that i'm supporting EITHER side, much less the coalition.

[s]Scratch my complaint. Calculation confirmed he has 53k max IG = 530k IC. I didn't account for wonders n such.[/s]
Scratch that. I calculated his total population including soldiers. He has a max of 37k IG and 370k IC.

Edited by Drakedeath