CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more than likely leaving CNRP (perhaps the Aldenata RP as well), after having one of the most inactive countries over the last year and enjoying very few RP's. But other than that I've had a great time here and wish I had more time to read the excellent roleplays that occur often daily here :). I hope to eventually come back, but I feel I just don't have much fun roleplaying a country and all the crap people want to roleplay a functioning country (or I'm being too hard on myself...meh).

Hugs to Shadowsage, being my best bud on this forum; Sarah for being such an excellent writer and awesome person to roleplay with; Maelstrom (if he's listening) for... well, I'm not entirely sure :P; Tahsir for putting down my bad ideas (:P); Subtle for being everywhere and awesome; and the community in general, for being a great group of people to roleplay with, even if I didn't roleplay much with them.

Well, its been fun. I might re-roll into another country, I'm not sure... :)

~Jerrey Rough

[quote name='JerreyRough' date='04 February 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1265269622' post='2158528']
I'm more than likely leaving CNRP (perhaps the Aldenata RP as well), after having one of the most inactive countries over the last year and enjoying very few RP's. But other than that I've had a great time here and wish I had more time to read the excellent roleplays that occur often daily here :). I hope to eventually come back, but I feel I just don't have much fun roleplaying a country and all the crap people want to roleplay a functioning country (or I'm being too hard on myself...meh).

Hugs to Shadowsage, being my best bud on this forum; Sarah for being such an excellent writer and awesome person to roleplay with; Maelstrom (if he's listening) for... well, I'm not entirely sure :P; Tahsir for putting down my bad ideas (:P); Subtle for being everywhere and awesome; and the community in general, for being a great group of people to roleplay with, even if I didn't roleplay much with them.

~Jerrey Rough
[/quote]

Au revoir Jerrey, here's to hoping you return. :wub:

[quote name='JerreyRough' date='03 February 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1265269622' post='2158528']
I'm more than likely leaving CNRP (perhaps the Aldenata RP as well), after having one of the most inactive countries over the last year and enjoying very few RP's. But other than that I've had a great time here and wish I had more time to read the excellent roleplays that occur often daily here [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]. I hope to eventually come back, but I feel I just don't have much fun roleplaying a country and all the crap people want to roleplay a functioning country (or I'm being too hard on myself...meh).

Hugs to Shadowsage, being my best bud on this forum; Sarah for being such an excellent writer and awesome person to roleplay with; Maelstrom (if he's listening) for... well, I'm not entirely sure [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]; Tahsir for putting down my bad ideas ([img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]); Subtle for being everywhere and awesome; and the community in general, for being a great group of people to roleplay with, even if I didn't roleplay much with them.

Well, its been fun. I might re-roll into another country, I'm not sure... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

~Jerrey Rough
[/quote]
Sorry to see you go, jerrey...

You really think I'm awesome? :blush:

[quote name='JerreyRough' date='03 February 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1265269622' post='2158528']

~Jerrey Rough
[/quote]

Aw, but you'll be back. :awesome:
Take care and best of luck in RL

[quote name='JerreyRough' date='04 February 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1265269622' post='2158528']

~Jerrey Rough
[/quote]

We'll keep your land ready for when you return, good luck.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='04 February 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1265304984' post='2159010']
Any particular reason I'vebeen banned from #cnrp?
[/quote]

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='05 February 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1265310450' post='2159144']
There is a reason I stopped going on #CNRP, you can't say anything.
[/quote]

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='05 February 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1265312889' post='2159198']
Actually, I was downright silent until my kick+ban. Not sure what triggered it since I was on a different tab.
[/quote]

Dont worry Markus Wilding (:P) come over to #hansaempire, the abode of exiles from #cnrp. There is no point in asking about #cnrp matters in CN forums, the channel is not moderated like the forums. This is also not the place to air the grievances on whatever happens in the channel. :P You should have contacted the Channel founder and supplicated to the person for unbanning you, :P

[quote name='Sargun' date='06 February 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1265474130' post='2164637']
Or anybody with sops/aops, for that matter. I'm pretty sure even hops can unban people.

On that note, only one person is permanently banned: LVN
[/quote]

I'm not sure if hops can unban people once they're kbanned. I know that a hop can't unban themselves when they're kbanned. I'll have to check, though.

[quote name='Sargun' date='06 February 2010 - 08:35 AM' timestamp='1265474130' post='2164637']
Or anybody with sops/aops, for that matter. I'm pretty sure even hops can unban people.

On that note, only one person is permanently banned: LVN
[/quote]
Yeah, but everyone's afraid to unban someone you have banned. :ph34r: