CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning on making a re-entry into CNRP some time in the next month or two when my IG stats match up to the kind of nation I wish to play. (I wish to use my IG stats as my entry stats when I enter)

When my nation was destroyed in the karma war and I was forced to reroll it kind of killed my previous RP story lines and ideas. I did attempt to make a restart but I had no ideas and I still faced residual hostility from my previous nation so I decided it was for the best that I simply walked away and let that RP die.

But back to my plans for re-entry, I wish to start from a completely fresh slate with no connections to any previous RPs I may of had on CNRP. A completely new nation with no history.

I am planning on making a re-entry into CNRP some time in the next month or two when my IG stats match up to the kind of nation I wish to play. (I wish to use my IG stats as my entry stats when I enter)

When my nation was destroyed in the karma war and I was forced to reroll it kind of killed my previous RP story lines and ideas. I did attempt to make a restart but I had no ideas and I still faced residual hostility from my previous nation so I decided it was for the best that I simply walked away and let that RP die.

But back to my plans for re-entry, I wish to start from a completely fresh slate with no connections to any previous RPs I may of had on CNRP. A completely new nation with no history.

I don't know about the others, but that's fine by me.

A veteran of the Kama war. Reading about it got me into Cyber Nations. Now that was a war!

OOC: I tried to, but people like you gave me no chance. And how do Orcs kill RP faster if they're no different from Humans? If you insist on arguing, take it to the OOC thread.

(from Missiles over Mandalore)

Ok then!

We gave you a chance to RP it. You just continued to complain about how we were forcing you to RP it out.

(from Missiles over Mandalore)

Ok then!

We gave you a chance to RP it. You just continued to complain about how we were forcing you to RP it out.

you didn't...you invaded me while I was preparing to write the explanation! how's that for giving me a chance, eh?

anway, I'm done arguing with you like a pair of bleedin girls.

Edited by Nagato the Great

you didn't...you invaded me while I was preparing to write the explanation! how's that for giving me a chance, eh?

anway, I'm done arguing with you like a pair of bleedin girls.

Actually, we just made fun of you by sending down a number of people coincidentally named after members of the Fellowship of the Ring. We didn't invade. ^_^

Actually, we just made fun of you by sending down a number of people coincidentally named after members of the Fellowship of the Ring. We didn't invade. ^_^

With a group of soldiers. Hmm, what is it when a foreign force of soldiers moves into another nation and starts shooting at people? I wonder.