CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"All GMs have biases" is just opening a floodgate for abuse.

continued from other thread. So long as they can separate their in-game and ooc opinions when they are making a decision for thier GM duties, I'm cool with them.

continued from other thread. So long as they can separate their in-game and ooc opinions when they are making a decision for thier GM duties, I'm cool with them.

I don't think we should continue THAT part of the thread >.>...

I give my congrats, and it will be 'good' to have 'popular' people as GMs. I just hope that the players themselves stay neutral IC-wise (as their IC stance will affect their decision making, or at least most people), but then again thats one of the reasons why there are three.

You know it filters itself out right?

$@! $@! $@! $@!

Yeah, but you know what I mean, so what need is there for me to actually say it, especially if it'll only be filtered out anyway?

What's wrong with a little 'creative swearing?' :P

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Alright. Say something happens.

Say...A country traded land to another for a port or something. Now the only thing written in the post were what was being traded, borders, maps and signatures on a nicely written agreement.

Can someone go ahead and argue that the people being traded agreed to it, even if they didnt? Its not written, but is it implied? Honestly, I was given land by the Dragon Empire and I rped a slow culture collision that progressed in mine and the new lands working together. If it isnt RPed that the people hated joining one nation or loved joining one nation, can others comment on how they were mistreated now?

Alright. Say something happens.

Say...A country traded land to another for a port or something. Now the only thing written in the post were what was being traded, borders, maps and signatures on a nicely written agreement.

Can someone go ahead and argue that the people being traded agreed to it, even if they didnt? Its not written, but is it implied? Honestly, I was given land by the Dragon Empire and I rped a slow culture collision that progressed in mine and the new lands working together. If it isnt RPed that the people hated joining one nation or loved joining one nation, can others comment on how they were mistreated now?

Yes. It even has it's own word. Propoganda.