CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1299036069' post='2649133']
It wuold be a really bad idea.
If it damages any assets of Sri Lanka - especially if done without warning - it'll be seen as highly aggressive act and DoW and have appropriate repercussions :v:

(It's relatively well-known ICly that Sri Lanka has a moonbase)
[/quote]

Plus, I already nuked the moon. Find a more original target :v:

Also, there are at least two bases on Mars though mine is currently empty.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99265&view=findpost&p=2648471"]http://forums.cybern...dpost&p=2648471[/url]

Rotavele, could you link the apology here so I can respond appropriately to this post? Thanks.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Chernarussia' timestamp='1299099978' post='2649890']
Is there a technoloy limit to corperations? Basicaly, can I RP a campany constructing advanced weapons and then selling them to my nation (i'm 3rd world)?
[/quote]

Yes, any rp'd entity is limited to the in-game tech level of the ig nation of the player that owns it.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1299953480' post='2661634']
Speaking of Unity Island, what is the point of it? What happens there?
[/quote]

It's a direct land bridge from Europe to Africa, as well as a major naval port for whomever wants to own it and a tourist destination.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1300062401' post='2663643']
Drama in the CNRP makes it much more exciting.
[/quote]
Honestly, you're just taking up space without doing anything remotely similar to realistic RP. You would do better to just leave. Most people aren't even recognising your 'RPs'.

Edited by dotCom

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1300065199' post='2663792']
Honestly, you're just taking up space without doing anything remotely similar to realistic RP. You would do better to just leave. Most people aren't even recognising your 'RPs'.
[/quote]
You should leave before rotavele. Rota is somewhat entertaining, you're just annoying.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300065453' post='2663799']
You should leave before rotavele. Rota is somewhat entertaining, you're just annoying.
[/quote]
And you have some sort of OOC grudge against me for some reason that I have no idea about. Is it because I always call you on your unrealistic, hardly amusing !@#$%^&*?

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1300065512' post='2663801']
And you have some sort of OOC grudge against me for some reason that I have no idea about. Is it because I always call you on your unrealistic, hardly amusing !@#$%^&*?
[/quote]
No, I just don't like you ICly or OoCly.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300065556' post='2663803']
No, I just don't like you ICly or OoCly.
[/quote]

Agreed. While me and Fizzy are "Fighting" ICly, Were still friends OOCly, Thats how it should be. Too many people in CNRP take IC into OOC and make the game hate into real hate. That is the real Immaturity. I have no hate or dislike to anyone in CNRP OOCly. Not even dotCom really. I could really careless. I am not one to hold a grudge as people change every minute.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1300065932' post='2663817']
Didn't we [b]just[/b] get told off by Manwe about making stuff personal, Fizzydog? Calm down and step back.
[/quote]
Of all people to say that to, you say it to me? Aww, Sargun, when did I make stuff personal?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1300065850' post='2663813']
Agreed. While me and Fizzy are "Fighting" ICly, Were still friends OOCly, Thats how it should be. Too many people in CNRP take IC into OOC and make the game hate into real hate. That is the real Immaturity. I have no hate or dislike to anyone in CNRP OOCly. Not even dotCom really. I could really careless. I am not one to hold a grudge as people change every minute.
[/quote]
Really? I was rather under the impression you and Fizzy were united against hating me OOC and IC :awesome:

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300065556' post='2663803']
No, I just don't like you ICly or [b]OoCly.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300066102' post='2663822']
Of all people to say that to, you say it to me? Aww, Sargun, when did I make stuff personal?
[/quote]

You're not very good at this, Fizzy.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1300066185' post='2663824']
Really? I was rather under the impression you and Fizzy were united against hating me OOC and IC :awesome:
[/quote]

I think its well known that your OOC attacks led to me disliking you OOCly, when you raged from me calling you The Ping Pong republic when I couldnt remember your name in #CNRP and we both got banned. Then the next day came and i didnt really care we started all over. I hate no one OOCly, ICly I hope you die and get cut up in little pieces. :wub: