CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, who's left fighting in the Nordic War before a peace treaty is signed? And does anyone know what Europe might look like after the peace is signed?

Hopefully it will all be protectorate space, and existing nations (that have land) won't expand into Europe. Hopefully it will look like what the Deutschland area did after KM left the first time.

Hopefully it will all be protectorate space, and existing nations (that have land) won't expand into Europe. Hopefully it will look like what the Deutschland area did after KM left the first time.

WHAT?? I've been waiting a long time to get more land; Europe needs more Neutral anyway! :P Making room for new players is also quite acceptable though. ^_^

And this mess is just another reason why you should not be allowed to RP a population turning into a huge citizens militia. However, if that rule is put in effect, then there would be no limits on RP populations, as they have no power during wars, and hence no influence on the outcome.

LVN, I put my civilian militia into the link in the military thread, do you have any problems with that? I asked for comments on the change, but no one did yet. :(

Also Sumer, you forget, Mod Snape also ruled it was my choice wether or not I continue to acknowledge it, so I'm merely using my Mod-given choice.

You don't have to like my choice, but you don't have to raise cain over it either.

Next time, have the decency to revoke the permission AFTER a 48 hour notice, and not in the middle of a government change.

A question on this post: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1170394

Although LVN bring up the issue of "human nature", wouldn't it be infringing upon player's rights, given that they are still my citizens, and LVN had taken the liberty to just assume they went to Rockport on their own? Yes, realism is nice, but given the recent ruling on how a civilian is controled only by the player (unless given permission), I would say LVN's RP should not happen.

Ah, and about the Mudd RP: I accept it (up to the first arrests, due to the fact that most were at the Slavorussian border, as implied in this post). Please unlock it.

Edited by Sumeragi

With the land thing...I don't want to sound greedy and all but I wouldn't mind a little more land. :P But not a whole lot, cause I think a Europe with like twenty states would be awesome. The RP that would come out of a Europe that would look something like of the actual Europe would be a writer's dream come true. After all, the age of imperialism, exploration, and the various hundreds of wars didn't come from a Europe that was united by three or four countries.

That's of course saying there would be twenty people to create the states. lol

Before Greater Nordland we had something like what, 12, 15? But having them not stay active was what got them killed off by Martens. :P Then again, 4 became Nova Roma, lgtromm returned, Uberstein quit, Tion was there, got rolled. Franzharia is soon to be back, and then, the EU and Hansa.

I say, if we get six or seven new states out of Nordland, I'd be ecstatic. :)

Edited by Ranather

With the land thing...I don't want to sound greedy and all but I wouldn't mind a little more land. :P But not a whole lot, cause I think a Europe with like twenty states would be awesome. The RP that would come out of a Europe that would look something like of the actual Europe would be a writer's dream come true. After all, the age of imperialism, exploration, and the various hundreds of wars didn't come from a Europe that was united by three or four countries.

That's of course saying there would be twenty people to create the states. lol

Problem is when having so many nations and Europe going on the Imperialist tour they would get terribly, terribly curbstomped by established powers stopping Imperialism on their home :P

I think a mod will have to rule on that (or a GM). Human nature says that at least some will go elsewhere. There is the possibility that some may go to rockport; but they may go elsewhere.

Example: when Diberia is re-colonized, GTI will be looking for anyone who can colonize it. The only one's not allowed are those identified that are wanted by other countries for breaking their law. Hmm, I wouldn't doupt it if thats where Kaiser Martens went to hide... :P

Of course, there are exceptions from RL in CNRP; this could be one of them (as it would allow other countries to RP a small amount of people from another country, and be seen unfair).

I personally would think that if you want to RP some citizens from another country in yours, you should ask that person ahead of time.

Again, common sense rules. Some people will do greatly varying stuff. If anybody invaded Tahoe, some would be collaborators, and I would not whine about that. Absolute control over the minds of every citizen just isn't possible, and therefore not recognized.

Lol, I believe its been said many times on these forums that common sense isn't that common.

Alright. My two cents: The area of former Nordland should be reserved for only people who do not have land currently. Nordland should not become a large cluster$%&@ of colonies like SE asia and South america is. Also, Franzharia should get their land back. I've only made a request, because I just have my anarchist commune that makes me semi-legit instead of just having 50k or so troops behind enemy lines.

Alright. My two cents: The area of former Nordland should be reserved for only people who do not have land currently. Nordland should not become a large cluster$%&@ of colonies like SE asia and South america is. Also, Franzharia should get their land back. I've only made a request, because I just have my anarchist commune that makes me semi-legit instead of just having 50k or so troops behind enemy lines.

I agree, there are hardly any land left for new nations. The last thing I want is clusters of colonies that belongs to other nations located in other continents.

Lol, I believe its been said many times on these forums that common sense isn't that common.
We must have a lot of people who read Mark Twain...

And according to Einstein, a lot of people here are also insane.

^ This

I agree, there are hardly any land left for new nations. The last thing I want is clusters of colonies that belongs to other nations located in other continents.

^ And this. Since Antarctica was massively overrun, there's literally no land for new guys to pop in on. I remember when I first started this, I felt at a loss because there was NO land outside of Antarctica to claim. I knew I should've started making land claims when I could, literally everyone in Antarctica is bigger than me.

With the land in Europe and most being set for new players, I was just hoping to maybe have what would be the Baltic States: Estonia, Latvia, the coast of Lithuania and what would be Kalingrad. That's all and I'll never ask for more than that, I just wouldn't mind being able to see Hanseatic League on a map :rolleyes: instead of H.L...If its too much that's okay...but I just wanted to put the request out there. But I'm still for European land used for new nations.

^ This

^ And this. Since Antarctica was massively overrun, there's literally no land for new guys to pop in on. I remember when I first started this, I felt at a loss because there was NO land outside of Antarctica to claim. I knew I should've started making land claims when I could, literally everyone in Antarctica is bigger than me.

Why do you think I so quickly claimed the Ross Ice Shelf for Dranagg :lol:

Great just when we finished destroying one of the last colonies a Non-American finally notices there are Colonies in South America <_<

But I agree with the rest :P