Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirWilliam

Join the Mushroom Kingdom!

This alliance is rocking it up on the fail factor. We all love them.

:awesome:

What? :wacko:

The MK is responsible for some of the oddest testimonials. Thanks MK?

MK.... Have my Babies.

Not only will MK have your babies, they will clothe them, feed them, put them in a stew, and serve them hot and fresh to you. .

MK, we do babies rite.

Not only will MK have your babies, they will clothe them, feed them, put them in a stew, and serve them hot and fresh to you. .

MK, we do babies rite.

MK, your my Hero!!!! *sigh*

If the MK could be manifested in a single human form, I'm pretty sure I'd want to bang it.

At MK we make sure you get play... even if it is from your computer screen, play is play.

The Princess is in this castle.. or is she? Join today and find out for yourself.

..Ok ok. I hate to ruin it for everyone, but she is in fact in this castle. Therefore, join the Mushroom Kingdom today.

The Mushroom Kingdom has nearly completed its saturation of the country of Madagascar.

The Republic of Madagascar, rechristened the Kingdom of Mushrooms.

Join the MK today and take part in taming Madagascar's women and wildlife, and enjoy the country's infamous moonshine.

I got myself a little island town called Hell-Ville in Madagascar, Join MK and claim your piece of paradice :awesome:

Low economy got your nation down??? Come check out the Mushroom Kingdom, the home of free tech and having way to much cash to deal with.

(No, Really, FREE Tech)

Low economy got your nation down??? Come check out the Mushroom Kingdom, the home of free tech and having way to much cash to deal with.

(No, Really, FREE Tech)

This man is doing it right, and he just so happens to be correct. MK banking takes care of you.

This man is doing it right, and he just so happens to be correct. MK banking takes care of you.

And if you really want, Ill give you free money, just for all you new and developing nations, just to get you started :)

And if you really want, Ill give you free money, just for all you new and developing nations, just to get you started :)

Plus Trojan makes some sexy graphics for members. <3

If you join up now, you'll be joining just in time for our celebration this week when our peace terms expire. ^_^

If you join up now, you'll be joining just in time for our celebration this week when our peace terms expire. ^_^

Yup, we got loose women and beer to spare so stop on in.