Let's crank the fun up a notch

Delta1212

So, we in SF have this problem. We like to blow things up. You might say, "There's a huge war going on. I see no problem here." Well, the thing is, we're only fighting one alliance. No offense to Murder Inc. Meanwhile, we see all these other people fighting huge fronts and we get jealous. I look around though, and I don't see any alliances just fighting one front that are worth us hitting.

Wait, there's one.

The SuperFriends hereby declare war on Orange Juice for not fighting in enough fronts. We are now are own side.

o/ Three-ways

PS: We also declare war on puppet master. He needs to lighten up. Seriously.

Legal Disclaimer: We won't be fighting Citadel or TPA due to treaty obligations, but we got nothing holding us back from the rest of y'all.

Edited by Delta1212

So, we in SF have this problem. We like to blow things up. You might say, "There's a huge war going on. I see no problem here." Well, the thing is, we're only fighting one alliance. No offense to Murder Inc. Meanwhile, we see all these other people fighting huge fronts and we get jealous. I look around though, and I don't see any alliances just fighting one front that are worth us hitting.

Wait, there's one.

The SuperFriends hereby declare war on Orange Juice for not fighting in enough fronts. We are now are own side.

o/ Three-ways

Legal Disclaimer: We won't be fighting Citadel or TPA due to treaty obligations, but we got nothing holding us back from the rest of y'all.

I'm actually kind of displeased with this. Delta I did not see this coming, not from you at least. <_<

But have fun blowing !@#$ up lol

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

I'm actually kind of displeased with this. Delta I did not see this coming, not from you at least. <_<

But have fun blowing !@#$ up lol

You must be talking about a different delta :lol: :lol:

we came here to blow !@#$ up and have fun we are doing both so o/

3 attack me and 2 go into anarchy? Ineresting strategy, Superfriends, I'm gonna have to figure that one out? Hmmm.... it's not my birthday, and it ain't Xmas. :blink:

Wait, there's one.

o/ Three-ways

I endorse this product and/or service.

Lighten up, Francis! :awesome:

o7 ZI!

Because ZIing people in TE makes so much sense (hello re-roll), and is completely reasonable and rational.

Oh, wai- :rolleyes:

>_> Nothing is off the table when Delta is involved.

We wouldn't want to deny the Psychic Cupcake his fun, now would we? :awesome:

Edit:

First 3 sided war in the HISTORY of CYBERNATIONS!

^_^ Someone sure got it in a hurry.

Edited by Aurion