Official Announcement from GOONS

totenkopf43

newgoonsflag2rt9.jpg

Official Announcement from GOONS

Well, this there appears to be some confusion as to what we're going or what the hells going on with us. I've decided to send this message out to CN:TE. GOONS are not dead, GOONS still exist even though some we're small. The large majority of the people playing have left to move onto our soon-to-be domination of !@#$%* II. That being said, I need to address some issues.

1.) Murder Inc, what do you guys think you're doing? GOONland Destruction Act? Black is a free sphere? Get out of here, you're dominating black only because we lost interest and you're doing the same thing we did. You think telling us that we can't do something will stop us? We should get another goonrush in here just to crush you pubbies.

2.) Frans, Pond Pirates, whatever. You seriously need to stop talking to us like we're going to raise up from the grave and start killing the f**k out of everything in CN:TE. We lost interest, what is so hard to figure out about that?

3.) Idiot: You dudes seem like the Unjust Path, but in alliance form. Keep killin' !@#$ dawgs.

So, goons still exist and we're still doing stuff but we're also leaving everyone else alone. Oh, and anyone who had treaties with us; Those treaties are now null and void, and we won't be following the "x days nap" articles. If you some f**ked up reason you need to talk to GOONS, our forums are at http://goonrush.com and our IRC is irc.goonrush.com #cntegoons.

Love,

AppealDenied, El Lobster y Presidente.

ChaosTheory, Rodimus Prime Minister

Edited by totenkopf43

A. this is TE

B. we stopped caring about you a while ago, get over it.

C. We don't even have a lock on the senate right now. Warlordz has the only senator able to sanction and Blackwater has a senator, i don't think we're dominating anything, but w/e

Seriously somebody needs to chill out mkay?

Actually Appealed,

We arent doing the same thing you guys did. We dont threaten war if someone else wants to run for senate. We declared on you for the threats in the last round of TE. We were threatened with the GOONLAND SECURITY ACT. That document needs to just get deleted.

1.) Murder Inc, what do you guys think you're doing?

Murder Inc. is freeing the black sphere from your hegemony. I hope you enjoy your newfound freedom on black as much as we and other black alliances are.

GOONland Destruction Act? Black is a free sphere?

Glad you liked the name of our act, it was my idea. Since you seem to enjoy our ideas, here's my most recent idea regarding the black sphere:

VIcious Directive Alpha Be it known, on this __ day of ___________, 2008, that Murder Inc. hereby approves and adopts the following:

1) Any black team member may run for senate without fear of reprisal or sanctioning by Murder Inc., unless section 2), below, applies;

2) Any black team member flying the AA 'GOONS' who runs for senate or gains a senate vote shall be sanctioned into oblivion and their security forfeit in recognition of past abuses by GOONS senators. The freedom of the black sphere is precious to Murder Inc. and we seek an equal opportunity for all black alliances, with the exception of GOONS, to take part in the political process.

Get out of here, you're dominating black only because we lost interest and you're doing the same thing we did. You think telling us that we can't do something will stop us?

We're not doing the same thing you did by any stretch, however, if my above proposal is passed, it will be a step in dishing back to you what you so richly deserve. And no, we don't think words alone will prevent you from doing anything, hence, the above policy allows for sanctioning and military action. I would hate to propose legislation that had 'no teeth' and disappoint you.

We should get another goonrush in here just to crush you pubbies.

That is entirely up to you. I have no issues with GOONS so long as they don't 1) run for senate, 2) exist.

I am glad we could accommodate your requests.

Yours Truly,

EmperorVIcious

Murder Inc. is freeing the black sphere from your hegemony. I hope you enjoy your newfound freedom on black as much as we and other black alliances are.

Glad you liked the name of our act, it was my idea. Since you seem to enjoy our ideas, here's my most recent idea regarding the black sphere:

We're not doing the same thing you did by any stretch, however, if my above proposal is passed, it will be a step in dishing back to you what you so richly deserve. And no, we don't think words alone will prevent you from doing anything, hence, the above policy allows for sanctioning and military action. I would hate to propose legislation that had 'no teeth' and disappoint you.

That is entirely up to you. I have no issues with GOONS so long as they don't 1) run for senate, 2) exist.

I am glad we could accommodate your requests.

Yours Truly,

EmperorVIcious

VI, I really like you, but please calm down. Not a single thing in that post belongs in TE. If this is what TE has become despite my efforts to make people shut up and kill stuff, it's dead. Admin may as well delete it today and be done with it. Serious business doesn't belong in TE. GOONS are perfect for TE... they blow stuff up and have fun. But Murder Inc... wow. I give up.

-Bama

TE's Rant Dude

VI, I really like you, but please calm down. Not a single thing in that post belongs in TE. If this is what TE has become despite my efforts to make people shut up and kill stuff, it's dead. Admin may as well delete it today and be done with it. Serious business doesn't belong in TE. GOONS are perfect for TE... they blow stuff up and have fun. But Murder Inc... wow. I give up.

-Bama

TE's Rant Dude

^^^ I agree 100% (the world's about to end!)

It's probably time that IDIOT invades Black and puts an end to the "serious business" over there... :ehm:

-Bama

TE's Rant Dude

Bama, you're starting to get very annoying for a couple of reasons. Sure, TE should be "for teh lulz" but why can't people posture at all? posturing can be fun and can be done in "teh lulz"

and second, who the hell gave you the right to dictate how people play TE? if someone wants to play it seriously, why should that be a bad thing? o right b/c this game actually has an reset button and nothing matters at the end of the day...wait that means this game has "winners" and it has "losers"

your selfrighteous crusade to make everyone play the game the way you want it to be played is ridiculous and annoying, STFU please.

Bama, you're starting to get very annoying for a couple of reasons. Sure, TE should be "for teh lulz" but why can't people posture at all? posturing can be fun and can be done in "teh lulz"

and second, who the hell gave you the right to dictate how people play TE? if someone wants to play it seriously, why should that be a bad thing? o right b/c this game actually has an reset button and nothing matters at the end of the day...wait that means this game has "winners" and it has "losers"

your selfrighteous crusade to make everyone play the game the way you want it to be played is ridiculous and annoying, STFU please.

Posturing is fine, but only to an extent.

All I have to say to your second point is that if Admin wanted to create Cyber Nations: World 2, he would have created Cyber Nations: World 2. He did not. He created Cyber Nations: Tournament Edition. Kevin, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, but that's how I see it.

Maybe you're right. The people agreeing with me agreed with me already. I haven't really changed much. Whatever. I'm done with TE lolitics anyway.

Anyone want to be emperor of UW? :P Bids start at... dammit, TE needs an aid system. <_<

-Bama

The best post i have ever seen on this part of the forum!!!!

All I have to say to your second point is that if Admin wanted to create Cyber Nations: World 2, he would have created Cyber Nations: World 2. He did not. He created Cyber Nations: Tournament Edition. Kevin, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, but that's how I see it.

Maybe you're right. The people agreeing with me agreed with me already. I haven't really changed much. Whatever. I'm done with TE lolitics anyway.

Anyone want to be emperor of UW? :P Bids start at... dammit, TE needs an aid system. <_<

-Bama

I do.

:ph34r:

-Bama

I understand where you're coming from, don't get me wrong (i like you in SE even) its just i believe its up to the individual alliances to decide how they want to play the game ;)

Also is their a dollor to war slots exchange rate?

I understand where you're coming from, don't get me wrong (i like you in SE even) its just i believe its up to the individual alliances to decide how they want to play the game ;)

Also is their a dollor to war slots exchange rate?

Fair enough. I just don't think Kevin is going to keep TE if it turns into CN:World2. Again, Kevin, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

-Bama