Individual Surrender Terms for NAAC

Methax

610x.jpg

Individual Surrender Terms for NAAC

• Change Alliance Affiliation to "National Alliance Of Anarchist Countries"
  • Decom all Cruise Missiles.
  • You are responsible for any outside attacks on your nation. If you are raided and would like to use Cruise Missiles, you may get special permission if you contact Methax or Delta1212.
  • Send peace offers to The Citadel and/or The Superfriends nations.
  • Once you have complied with the terms above, you may switch your AA to any alliance as long as they are not at a state of war with The Citadel or The Superfriends. You are permitted to build cruise missiles after that.

For The SuperFriends:

Delta1212, Psychic Cupcake Overlord, Supreme Diety of Maroon, Tasty and Moist

For The Citadel:

Methax and zere, The Twin Emperors

:lol:

Good terms.
oh.. you were serious.... :lol:
Once you have complied with the terms above, you may switch your AA to any alliance as long as they are not at a state of war with The Citadel or The Superfriends. You are permitted to build cruise missiles after that.
<- well considering SF want to rule the world wouldn't i have to switch to Citadel or SF... EPIC FAIL.
To bad no NACC nations will surrender where to BA to do that!

Also how many SF and TC nations had to die to get that beast inside that cage? biggrin.gif

AND

NAAC prevails, no surrender.

FTW. NAAC prevails, no surrender!

These are really fun terms and I appreciate SF and Citadels sense of humor in all of this. But you can see from the replies that the National Alliance of Anarchist Countries just doesn't have an appealing ring for us.

We'd like a white peace for us and OJ so we can get back to franchising an Orange Julius stand, but I will volunteer to put some kind words about your alliances in my sig for a week after the peace just to pay you the respect that you have earned on the battlefield.

Have an Ice Cream Cake

I know everybody's all small and everything, but I'm still double taking at the terms about cruise missiles and asking for permission to use them :psyduck:

Well, if nukes are just giant CMs, then it follows that CMs must be evil, too! No first strike CMs!

I don't understand, are these terms real?

What would be our motivation for taking them? Is there something I'm missing?

1 The Superfriends: 18.73 --> 19.08 (+0.30)

3 Orange Juice: 13.61 --> 13.41 (-0.20)

4 The Citadel: 11.77 --> 12.01 (+0.24)

5 National Alliance of Arctic Countries: 10.85 --> 10.90 (+0.05)

We're beating you in the sanction race. ;)

Also, it allows you a chance to join the Citadel instead, and who wouldn't want that? :awesome:

Sanction race? If that is what matters to you, then we need to shift gears and work on depriving you of what you seek. You see, despite the laughing, this really isn't all that funny. I didn't mind the SF/Citadel double team, you had cause from last round to want to return the favor and teaming up is just good strategy. But if you you aren't willing to fight a week and then give a gg and move on, then you are asking us to view this SF/Citadel double team as an attempt at a permanent curbstomp.

I am generally a likeable guy who tries to make friends wherever I go, but I am also a military person, so I can take the strategy of vindictiveness to a whole new level. The NAAC has a loyal core of perhaps 80 members, I have known them for years and if I asked them, they would be willing to adopt a change in philosophy where the objective goes from having to fun, to maximizing your suffering.

It is very easy to reroll, buy enough CM's to launch 42 in the week, max out a cheap air force and then sell all our tech and infra before we declare the max number of wars and bleed your entire alliance of its infra while we sit in anarchy for the week. We don't even need trade partners, since we are never going to collect taxes, and we don't even need to coordinate since we are not setting up fireteam attacks, all we need to do is login for for 5 minutes a day, hit a few buttons and pull you down.

And the best part is that at the end of the week, we have no NS and are free to delete, reroll and visit your entire alliance again.

14 CM's for the week should be about 100 Infra. Add in an airforce and I guess that we can inflict maybe 150 infra per war, or 450 Infra per target.

That should ZI your entire alliance in two weeks time. With less effort than we are currently putting out as we struggle to fight off triple teams.

You see, whether by accident or by design, Admin has given us all a game where it just doesn't pay to back people into a corner. Head over to the other forum if you are really into humiliating your enemies, because around here, that !@#$ just won't fly.

Balls in your court- white peace or no peace, its up to you.

Have a nice day ;)

Sanction race? If that is what matters to you, then we need to shift gears and work on depriving you of what you seek. You see, despite the laughing, this really isn't all that funny. I didn't mind the SF/Citadel double team, you had cause from last round to want to return the favor and teaming up is just good strategy. But if you you aren't willing to fight a week and then give a gg and move on, then you are asking us to view this SF/Citadel double team as an attempt at a permanent curbstomp.

We would consider white peace to your entire alliance (before, personally, I wouldn't even mind allying you guys, I like many of you). However, your statement in OJ's DoW stated that you would continue to fight those with offensive wars against OJ, and I currently have no plans to peace with OJ unless they come first, since they attacked us. Many in our alliance wanted to reach peace with you guys (spies may confirm!), but seeing how you guys react to any peace terms (including white), seems like its your choice on what type of war this will end up being.

I am generally a likeable guy who tries to make friends wherever I go, but I am also a military person, so I can take the strategy of vindictiveness to a whole new level. The NAAC has a loyal core of perhaps 80 members, I have known them for years and if I asked them, they would be willing to adopt a change in philosophy where the objective goes from having to fun, to maximizing your suffering.

We want everyone to have fun, but if you feel you must do it, I can't stop you o_O;

You see, whether by accident or by design, Admin has given us all a game where it just doesn't pay to back people into a corner. Head over to the other forum if you are really into humiliating your enemies, because around here, that !@#$ just won't fly.

These were actually serious surrender terms and weren't intended to humiliate anyone. We figured you guys would never take any alliance peace due to your statement about OJ, and it seemed that a few members wanted peace (ofc most to reroll and return to the fight =P). Individual terms was all we could provide, and well imo they were very lenient, aside from the AA change but I wouldn't mind to change that to POW something, but not like you guys will be taking any surrender terms anyways.

Balls in your court- white peace or no peace, its up to you.

I'd much rather have white peace, and I'm always open to considerations for white peace, but are you guys...knowing that we will continue to hit OJ? Perhaps we should talk to straighten things out and the intentions of us all in this war. I'm quite active on IRC if you want ;o

Have a nice day ;)

You too XD!

Edited by Methax