do you own a nuke?

soberuler

do you own a nuke  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, I would recommend joining an alliance, which will give you aid and advice on runing your nation.

im trying to but i keep geting jumbbled between them. i quit the first cuz it wasnt very active, but i think ill end up joining the multi coloured allience

thay got lota nukes so thats good too :P

The best way to earn money is to do tech deals. An alliance helps with this because they will often help organize tech deals, and they will provide you with protection so that you can tech deal without fear of being "tech raided" (the practice of attacking defenseless nations for sport or in order to steal land and tech).

In tech deals you typically sell 100 tech for $3m. Going from 0 to 50 tech costs somewhere around $860k (though there are modifiers that affect this). So you spend $1.72m on tech and you receive $3m. It's a win-win situation because it is much more expensive for the nation buying the tech to purchase it for himself, and you get what essentially amounts to free money. However, don't ever buy above 50 tech if you are tech dealing, as tech gets more expensive as the level increases. If you have multiple tech deals to do at once, send the offers to all of them and then just re-buy the 50 tech as they accept.

Since you can make $1.28m per deal, and each tech deal requires uses up three slots (over a 30-day period), you can make 1.28*5 = 6.4m over 30 days (the 5 is for five slots, for once you get the foreign ministry). This will help you grow your infrastructure levels quickly. When you're bigger you can get a Manhattan project.

Go here to do tech deals:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=62

You could also go to the tech deal forum:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Techdeals/index.php?act=idx

And/Or ask your alliance to help you.

Edited by Sgt Alvin C York

The best way to earn money is to do tech deals. An alliance helps with this because they will often help organize tech deals, and they will provide you with protection so that you can tech deal without fear of being "tech raided" (the practice of attacking defenseless nations for sport or in order to steal land and tech).

In tech deals you typically sell 100 tech for $3m. Going from 0 to 50 tech costs somewhere around $860k (though there are modifiers that affect this). So you spend $1.72m on tech and you receive $3m. It's a win-win situation because it is much more expensive for the nation buying the tech to purchase it for himself, and you get what essentially amounts to free money. However, don't ever buy above 50 tech if you are tech dealing, as tech gets more expensive as the level increases. If you have multiple tech deals to do at once, send the offers to all of them and then just re-buy the 50 tech as they accept.

Since you can make $1.28m per deal, and each tech deal requires uses up three slots (over a 30-day period), you can make 1.28*5 = 6.4m over 30 days (the 5 is for five slots, for once you get the foreign ministry). This will help you grow your infrastructure levels quickly. When you're bigger you can get a Manhattan project.

Go here to do tech deals:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=62

You could also go to the tech deal forum:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Techdeals/index.php?act=idx

And/Or ask your alliance to help you.

\

wana buy some tech?

Edited by soberuler

LOL, no wonder why so many nukes are being fired every day! Most of the people who own nukes can't hold down their urge to fire a nuke or two...

You can't nuke my nation because it is too weak to be nuked! :awesome:

Plus, it isn't much fun to nuke a completely destroyed nation that has already lost over $6.5 million and will lose another $1 million in a stupid war against this other enemy who attacked my nation for no reason...

By the way, does anyone here realize each time they fire a nuke, they indirectly affect all of the nations in CyberNation, including his or her own nation from radiation?

EDIT: If I get my hands on some nukes, I will shell ALL of them on my old enemies, including the one I am currently fighting right now. Only problem is, I might slammed in the face by any alliance that I will be in...

Oh well, is anyone going to risk being nuked back or sanctioned to have some fun with nukes?

Edited by Victorsun

I voted yes and no because I could. And because they both applied. I'm able to own nukes and once this war is over I will be able to get them again (surrender terms). I will have 25 due to the Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo.

Edit: Oh, and I'm always willing to use them.

Edited by Drai

That's because the older nations don't care about the younger nations. They can take an economic hit via environment much easier because they already make such a large amount of money each day. The smaller nations are suffering because when you put a 10% dent into a $200k budget, it hurts. However, a 10% dent into a $3 mil budget is hardly noticeable.

In other words: $%&@ YOU GUYS!!!

That's because the older nations don't care about the younger nations. They can take an economic hit via environment much easier because they already make such a large amount of money each day. The smaller nations are suffering because when you put a 10% dent into a $200k budget, it hurts. However, a 10% dent into a $3 mil budget is hardly noticeable.

As a matter of fact, the GRL does hit larger nations harder than smaller nations, proportionally. At lower levels, the bills are roughly 10-25% of a nation's income if it has appropriate resources and improvements, while larger nation's bills are usually 40-60% of the income. The "THINK ABOUT THE POOR SMALL NATIONS" argument is frequently moot.

As a matter of fact, the GRL does hit larger nations harder than smaller nations, proportionally. At lower levels, the bills are roughly 10-25% of a nation's income if it has appropriate resources and improvements, while larger nation's bills are usually 40-60% of the income. The "THINK ABOUT THE POOR SMALL NATIONS" argument is frequently moot.

Soooo... Why don't the larger nations heed this data and not nuke the hell out of Planet Bob?

Soooo... Why don't the larger nations heed this data and not nuke the hell out of Planet Bob?

Because they want do, and they can't resist launching nukes at their helpless victims. Plus, some of them do it as a revenge.

I want nukes so I can shell all of my nukes on my old enemies for revenge.