do you own a nuke?

soberuler

do you own a nuke  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plz explain, im a 1 day old nation for yuktabanian sakes >.<

our nations school system isnt the best lol :P

:jihad: yuktabonia! :jihad:

Basically, there's a big nuclear war going on. Global Radiation is a measure of the number of nukes fired off, and it is added to your environment. Right now, it's reached the max of 5, although it's somewhere around 12 (correct me if I'm misinformed).

Also, having 20 nukes is hardly abnormal for large nations, and often nukes go unused.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: You might also want to fix your poll, because I believe both options are available.

Edited by hahne59

Basically, there's a big nuclear war going on. Global Radiation is a measure of the number of nukes fired off, and it is added to your environment. Right now, it's reached the max of 5, although it's somewhere around 12 (correct me if I'm misinformed).

Also, having 20 nukes is hardly abnormal for large nations, and often nukes go unused.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: You might also want to fix your poll, because I believe both options are available.

it was my first poll i was a bit confused on how to use it :P

if you ansered yes, how many do you own, and how willing are you to use them?

I have fired more than 80 nukes in my nations existence.

At the least, I have completely drained my nations nuclear silos four separate times, not to mention all the times where I didn't empty them out..

What can I say, I'm a nukaholic.

It's a Wonder that you can buy for 100 million dollars that lets you buy nclear weapons without being in the top 5% of nations. That sounds like a lot, but I spent more than that in one week of this war. If you really want it, it's possible to be nuclear capable inside of six months. Less if you get people to really help you out.

It's a Wonder that you can buy for 100 million dollars that lets you buy nclear weapons without being in the top 5% of nations. That sounds like a lot, but I spent more than that in one week of this war. If you really want it, it's possible to be nuclear capable inside of six months. Less if you get people to really help you out.

can u loan me 100m lol

:jihad:

can u loan me 100m lol

:jihad:

It would take me about year to personally transfer 100 mil to you. 2 months if we used a lot of middlemen to move funds.

Edit: Right, I have more slots than you. It'd take more than 3 months going at top speed, and you'd still need more to buy up the 1k infra and 75 tech required to buy and launch nukes.

Edited by Delta1212

It would take me about year to personally transfer 100 mil to you. 2 months if we used a lot of middlemen to move funds.

Edit: Right, I have more slots than you. It'd take more than 3 months going at top speed, and you'd still need more to buy up the 1k infra and 75 tech required to buy and launch nukes.

ok how about some aid then lol? forget the nukes i just want to get my nation up and running :P