CN:TE Just got \m/ugged

Josh the Great

:awesome:

12398610uj4.jpg

Greetings Nations of Planet Steve! We totally don't come in peace. :jihad: We've decided to bring back the win, and to ruin your game :blush: . We currently don't have anyone in Alpha, but we already got a nice little old line up for all of you when Beta Starts. :ph34r:

If You want to join us. We are at #mtournament on Coldfront, or you can find us at http://mtournament.vndv.com/index.php

/s/

\m/

Josh the Great, Jason8, and many others...

There's SOOO much wrong with this.

1. it's NOT planet steve. NO!

2. you can't ruin this game. stop trying. join regular CN.

3. pink belongs to DINNERNAKED. all freedom fighters will DIE

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's SOOO much wrong with this.

1. it's NOT planet steve. NO!

2. you can't ruin this game. stop trying. join regular CN.

3. pink belongs to DINNERNAKED. all freedom fighters will DIE

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

I lolled.

Seems like someones already having their game ruined, and we haven't even got nations in TE yet :P

Dizzam, we just ruined ur game :jihad:

Do we really need to spoil TE with invasions like every other free browser game? Why can't we have a bit of imagination and you know...maybe roll play rather than take OOC alliances and bring them in to the game?

OOC alliances?

How is stating an intention to create an alliance in the Tournament Edition of Cybernations an OOC move?

And how would such an alliance, once created, be OOC?

It's funny because like 30% of all the \m/oo polar order members are on some ZI-List, somewhere. \m/ is like your local CN brick house of escaped convicts =D 'cept we gots nukes instead. xD

How is stating an intention to create an alliance in the Tournament Edition of Cybernations an OOC move?

The alliance has already existed in another game (CN). So to just transport that into CN;TE is bringing stuff from one game into another. Which I think kinda spoils the fun of a new game. It would surely be much more interesting to go into it with out everyone just bunching together with their OOC friends. And those who do kinda spoil the fun for those who don't as they get an immediate advantage.

And how would such an alliance, once created, be OOC?

Well IC in this context means anything within CN;TE. To bring something from somewhere else, even if it's another game, is bringing OOC content into the game. I'm just waiting to see the New New Pacific Order, IRON, GGA, etc all directly imported...then you wont need \m/ to ruin the game.

The alliance has already existed in another game (CN). So to just transport that into CN;TE is bringing stuff from one game into another. Which I think kinda spoils the fun of a new game. It would surely be much more interesting to go into it with out everyone just bunching together with their OOC friends. And those who do kinda spoil the fun for those who don't as they get an immediate advantage.

Well IC in this context means anything within CN;TE. To bring something from somewhere else, even if it's another game, is bringing OOC content into the game. I'm just waiting to see the New New Pacific Order, IRON, GGA, etc all directly imported...then you wont need \m/ to ruin the game.

Sorry dude but I'm afraid \m/ doesn't and won't be able to exist anymore in CN. So it's only a memory nao in CN. And you're just about the only person who really opposes \m/ being in CN:TE as well O: And thus we don't get an immediate advantage because that group in CN does not exist anymore except for a few people. If NPO wants to join, let them, we'll do a more even version of UJW or something, but my god, it's just a wargame dude. \m/ is pretty much just a name at the moment, we don't have any immediate advantage.

We're the \m/oo Polar Order. We have people from Pacifica, Some from Polaris, Some people from VE, Some from MK, your \m/embers, We aren't an alliance directly imported from CN, we're a mix of friends like you said.

This, and as newly appointed God-king of the \m/oo Polar Order, I can assure you we are no invasion alliance. !@#$, why do you think it's called the \m/oo Polar Order? Moo's in this son.