Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, if you've got 300 or more members or at least 1M NS I'm willing to track you. Usually if you have 300 members, you have or will very shortly have 1M NS anyways. I sometimes make exceptions, but not often anymore.

Will you track Jarheads if they make over 300 members but still have around 100K NS? :)

Will you track Jarheads if they make over 300 members but still have around 100K NS? :)

I'll track them when they hit 20 members. They might not show up in many charts at that point, though.

Edit: That's quite remarkable. And you're up 19 members from this morning when I collected.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

For some reason everyone loves chatting up the Sanction Race, but UE does the real stats work around here. Thanks for all your efforts. I for one really appreciate it. :)

I must agree with this individual, for those who aren't in Sanction race range, this is where I go for graphs :) Thanks UE.

Updated 2009-03-06.

I must agree with this individual, for those who aren't in Sanction race range, this is where I go for graphs :) Thanks UE.

I think our threads synergize pretty well. It's just that discussion happens there more than it does here. I remain convinced folks read this one from time to time so I keep it up, trusting that discussion is stoked somewhere.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2009-03-06.

I think our threads synergize pretty well. It's just that discussion happens there more than it does here. I remain convinced folks read this one from time to time so I keep it up, trusting that discussion is stoked somewhere.

This is my favorite thread. Thanks continually updating it!

http://uevil.maybe.net/testing/newcharts/NSPN.html

:( Looks like US stock markets. :(

I'll track them when they hit 20 members. They might not show up in many charts at that point, though.

Edit: That's quite remarkable. And you're up 19 members from this morning when I collected.

How did Legion jump up so much in terms of members? (Maybe I am reading that wrongly?)

Must be doing some heavy recruiting, or I missed a merger thread.

Awesome gain though Legion. ;)

Ok...stats no longer make sense to me. I reclicked that one, and it was suddenly very different looking than yesterday's. Pro-tip: Never click on an individual stat sheet unless you read the category it's in. I suppose everyone knows that by now though.

Awesome stats Unspeakable Evil, and yes, this thread does contribute/deliver. :)

Edited by thisperson

For some reason everyone loves chatting up the Sanction Race, but UE does the real stats work around here. Thanks for all your efforts. I for one really appreciate it. :)

I'm not sure UE likes people cluttering up his thread with partisan bickering. ;)

I will admit, I was thrilled when Zenith made this thread. Now we just need to get out of the 60s in terms of rankings.