Cybernations Quarterly | PNN

Sir Paul

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder whether people realize that for Moo-Cows this is a win-win situation. He can bid an infinite amount of tech, it would stay within Pacifica anyway.

It's senseless to bid.

Well technically Pacifica doesn't gain anything from this other than a short video-advertisement, which it doesn't even need all that much. It would be more sensible to let others bid away and get their tech for Pacifica. But maybe Moo-Cow is just edging people on for a high bid, and he'll stop at some point letting someone pay far more than what people would be bidding without him provoking higher bids.

Something tells me that the slots you are referring to have nothing to do with aid. <_<

Trade slots, I'm sure.

Well technically Pacifica doesn't gain anything from this other than a short video-advertisement, which it doesn't even need all that much. It would be more sensible to let others bid away and get their tech for Pacifica. But maybe Moo-Cow is just edging people on for a high bid, and he'll stop at some point letting someone pay far more than what people would be bidding without him provoking higher bids.

Or it could be he wants to support CNQ, and is running a devious scam.

I wonder whether people realize that for Moo-Cows this is a win-win situation. He can bid an infinite amount of tech, it would stay within Pacifica anyway.

It's senseless to bid.

It occurred to me before I put up the first bid, but I'd like the sponsorship nonetheless, if only for the point expressed earlier.

Help Wanted

Hello Citizens! As you can see by the current bid, being on the CNQ staff is like an HOV for your national treasury. If you have an interest in writing the news or photoshopping, please send me a PM stating which you'd like to do. If we use your work, expect your aid slots to be filled.

Help Wanted

Hello Citizens! As you can see by the current bid, being on the CNQ staff is like an HOV for your national treasury. If you have an interest in writing the news or photoshopping, please send me a PM stating which you'd like to do. If we use your work, expect your aid slots to be filled.

See, it doesn't go to the NPO.

Help Wanted

I am so there.

hmmmmm... looking forward to the issue.

I wouldn't be worrying about these issues right now. Your alliance is currently in alert mode or something. You should probably go and check in, as I'm sure you should be in DEFCON 1 like some of your other buddies.

There will be plenty of time to read this when it comes out, however, you have more pressing matters.

Edited by atrophis

I wouldn't be worrying about these issues right now. Your alliance is currently in alert mode or something. You should probably go and check in, as I'm sure you should be in DEFCON 1 like some of your other buddies.

There will be plenty of time to read this when it comes out, however, you have more pressing matters.

Whereas you, atrophis, have very little to do these days, your nation being in hippy mode and alliance being in shambles, which allows you to lurk around the forums, running your mouth.

Edited by Strudeldorf