Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

Resignations are nothing more than a giant pissing contest.

I will not change my AA to a POW, it serves no purpose and is merely there to demean others. I'm currently applying to BAPS.

-Do not try to get tricky or we'll slap you around

It's kind of hard to slap someone around when they're sitting at 100 inf.

so like, apparently my alliance is no more (and thus i resign). and like, i need a new one. oh, and i surrender to the justice league. i never fought any of you because i've been awhile, but i'm sure i'd have been decimated in a few days time. i'm switching my alliance affiliation to "Bunchies' Cleanup Krew" so i'm not tech raided. let me know if this needs to be changed, or if there are any designated terms i need to follow, as i haven't read these forums in over two weeks and have no idea what is going on.

I, Supreme Ultimo of Supreme Ultimo, surrender to the forces of MCXA and ~. I promise to abide by the terms of surrender and promise to not aid or help UJP forces in any way. I shall not raise arms against MCXA or any of the ~ forces, and promise to remain neutral for the remainder of this conflict.

To: keyring_killer From: Ibanez 9/21/2007 7:04:55 PM Subject: My surrender

I am sending you this because Wa Dasz told me that I were to contact you; I surrendered from the war some time ago--I can't post on the CN forums because I don't have an account and they aren't allowing any registrations. I have done everything else though, so please stop any attacks on me. Thank you.