Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

Well like I haven't said it already...Smee you are the biggest jerk I've met and have no idea how you can have a conversation with anyone...but on topic...I have resigned from GOLD...have been for a week. I resigned my military position and everything yet the NPO are extremists and MUST have it their way so I'll just treat it like the BK lounge and say "She wants it her way!?

I W1nG-Z3r0 Resign from GOLD I surrender to the NPO. I plan on joining PLUS.

PS: Smee what i said above really isn't true...it's just you couldn't hold a conversation with me...you just said orders...not the best way to treat anyone...I wasn't really an enemy either so don't say I was...I never attacked you...So I hope you'll accept my advice and learn some ethics, some morals, and kindness. And you'll get a long way. I know this is a game but we're all people here playing the game...

i also wanted to surrender. I made it official with my wars (sent them pms, changed AA, got rid of cms, and tanks, and improvements w/ CM bonuses) i just hadn't gotten to the forums yet cuz i had to get to school... well in this time some1 decided that it would be a fun idea to nuke me....uhh what?

I want reps... that is not fair.

I was asked to post here on my opponent behalf:

To: Vidra99 From: Sir Volpe 9/20/2007 1:55:37 AM Subject: RE: surrender

I Sir Volpe of Italgria hereby surrender to Legion as a member of /m/, and abide by all terms set down by leadership.

ingame message does not support \...so its actually \m/

I, Balancer of Mesonia, formerly of \m/ hereby surrender to Legion as a POW, and will abide by the terms of surrender laid out by Legion.

I promise not to assist in any way to other nations at war with the Justice League.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=78680

I surrender to Siberian Tiger Alliance and will abide by the terms given to me.

EDIT: link to nation: http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=149997

Also, I can't decom tanks yet because I have been actively engaged in the last 2 days. I will as soon as I am permitted.

Edited by ochocinco

i am posting on behalf of mallard as he cant acccess the frums

To: easyt From: mallard 9/20/2007 12:56:17 PM Subject: RE: Peace Offer

I can't post on the cn Forums as the admin has stopped accepting applications. If you can, please post the following for me:

I mallard of Quackertonia, lay down my arms and do hereby resign from GOLD.

I have also forwarded this request to the other combatants. Hopefully one of you can post this for me.