Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

My opponent has asked that I post his surrender here for him.

To: Ovidius From: SandersPacheco 9/20/2007 10:20:42 PM Subject: RE: Hello

Could you post it for me?

"I SandersPacheco resign from GOONS."

SandersPacheco is now an IRON POW.

To: wingsangel From: Gerald Meanĕ 9/20/2007 2:42:48 PM Subject: RE: Terms

Seeing how m disbanded, I'll surrender, but due to validation shenanigans I can't post in the resignation thread, if you could just let the rest of my attackers know/post for me that'd be appreciated. I must say though it was a hell of a war to fight in.

Posting on behalf of Gerald Meanĕ of the nation New Sans formally of \m/. New Sans has surrendered to the NpO and is now a Allied POW.

Silly validation shenanigans.

I, I_K_S_C_1234 of Solafia (formerly of GOLD), announce that I accept the terms of surrender to NPO, and am now an NPO-POW, despite the fact that my only contribution to the wars against NPO and CIS was to oppose the war against CIS and then switch to peace mode a few minutes after the war was declared.

I hereby state that I will continue to take no actions against the NPO or CIS, and will patiently and peacefully await their statement as to what will happen to those members of GOLD who are now POWs...

p.s. i was told that if i did not make a post on here i would be "hunted" forever - even if i followed every other condition of surrender... so i have had to make an account on here...

p.p.s.lets just say my feelings towards NPO are currently at an all time low... it will probably wear off after a few days though...

p.p.p.s. i said it would. and it has

Edited by I.K.s-c