Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I, Degen83, of \m/, hereby surrender to Legion. I will herby decom my 1 remaining aircraft, which is all I have to do to comply with the surrender terms.

Actually I don't have any more aircraft thanks to a last minute nuke.

Thanks IceDaemon.

Edited by Degen83

I, CrinkledStraw of the Confederation of Organized Nations, am posting the surrender of Chicago Peace of \m/ to the CON as agreed upon between our two nations and after the later has accepted all surrender terms.

You have not followed all of the surrender terms.

-Post your surrender in CN Forums here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

If you cannot access the CN forums, you can ask me to post your surrender for you and it'll be taken care of.

If you don't respond to this I'll continue attacking you.

yea you can post it for me.

I, ruler of the nation of Akira, officially surrender to GOONs. After fighting a triple team attack for the last 3 days, and getting no assistance despite requesting it from my alliance, I find myself with no other option.

I'll start to decommission my military ASAP.

Edited by Vor

yeah i wnat to um put my application in to umm.. u know.. whats the word.. give in? yeah i got stuffed over cos SOUL couldnt fight a non nuclear war if their lives depended on it.. so im resignin thankyou

edit: sorry mates forgot me name... Harriers.. forgot how to spell me nation name.. the internet is serious business u know!

edit2: oh im from the greatest alliance of all.. Bunchies

Edited by Harriers

To: keyring_killer From: Broggyman 9/19/2007 3:38:03 AM Subject: RE: haha

well that was a shock. I am ordered to surrender dang at least we will not hurt anymore lol

This is the first time i have surrendered in my life time on planet bob and it sucks big time well i assume lol i will just use the UPN POW for AA lol but hey it has been fun guys as you know it takes time to decom all this &%$@ so i will get there.

----------------------------------------

He can't post this himself because he can't access the forums as explained here:

To: keyring_killer From: Broggyman 9/19/2007 3:41:20 AM Subject: RE: haha

and oh yea I cant post on the CN forums. I have emaileed there webmaster but i dunno it just says im not allowed to can you do the honours for me please or get one of the othere guys or maybe even speak to euroslavia you seem to know that person because there are quite a few of us have the same problem cheers

tl;dr lots of \m/ members can't access these forums. Broggyman has surrendered and changed AA to UPN POW.