Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

This guy is unable to post his resignation on the forum due to registrations being closed. I will do it for him.

Private Message

To: Pope Bubba XIII From: King Jackington III 9/21/2007 11:13:56 AM Subject: Surrender

I couldn't post my surrender to NPO on Cyber Nations because they won't or can't send the validation e-mail. Could you post this there for me?

I, King Jackington III of Tigerland, hereby surrender to NPO and its allies. I also resign from GOLD.

As DeliAlmighty of SuperBigGulp (a former member of Genmay) cannot access the forums, I was asked to submit his official surrender to NpO for him.

To: Penguin From: DeliAlmighty 9/25/2007 11:40:53 PM Subject: Surrender

I surrender to NpO.

Link to nation: http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=164072

I have met all the terms of my surrender

The following document is a formal surrender of the Social Democratic Military Republic of Wazzaville:

I Giovanni Pheonix, on this day of the 26th of September 2007, at 1630HRS (+10 GMT),

formally surrender to the Grand Global Alliance.

I however have no alliance to resign from.

I would like to point out to officials at this moment that I am a victim of poor intelligence.

I have been wrongly accused and attacked for something in which I am not guilty of.

I am hereby forced to surrender to stop the worthless slaughter of my troops for a cause that is unjust and useless.

Regards,

Giovanni Pheonix

President of Wazzaville

On Behalf of Sasuke of Mango Land...

Private Message To: CaleST From: sasuke 9/24/2007 12:24:44 PM Subject: Peace Offer

A peace offer has been submitted by sasuke to end the bloodshed between your nations. As soon as both nations propose peace, the war will end.

...I had responded...

Private Message To: sasuke From: CaleST 9/24/2007 7:48:48 PM Subject: RE: Peace Offer

I would like to thank you for you effort to abide by the Terms of Surrender. Yet, there is one last stipulation you must fulfill until I can accept your terms.

Please post your announcement of surrender here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213 so that it can be known your condition.

I will not attack you any further unless you do not meet these terms. If you would happen to not have a CN forum account let me know and I will post your surrender terms on your behalf.

CaleST

So, he replied that he did not have a CN account (?) and so I am posting his Surrender to IRON and Resignation from GOON.

Any questions PM him. Sasuke