Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I, RedCommunist of the DDR, hereby surrender to Fark. I feel the ongoing conflict between the NSO and Fark, and the fact the initial alliances that caused said war have since peaced, is unjust. It has been brought to my attention the NSO is not looking for peace. I feel the best course of action is surrender to my enemies as I do not agree with fighting them.

With this said I also resign from the NSO as I feel the government does not represent me and the alliance as a whole is not the right place for me.

Such are the surrender terms by Fark that I will comply with, although 2 and 3 have been given an extension so I can redeploy my soldiers to decommission them.
1. Peace out of all wars.
2. Decommission soldiers down to no more than 50% of your working citizens for the duration of the terms.
3. Decommission all tanks for the duration of the terms.
4. Decommission nuclear weapons for the duration of the terms.
5. Decommission military Improvements except for those needed to keep an SDI.
6. Post your resignation from your alliance in the public resignation thread on the OWF here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213
7.Switch your AA to Fark POW until the conflict is over or you are released, whichever comes first.
8. Do not re enter the conflict, including spying on Fark or nations on AA's allied to Fark.
9. Do not send aid to anyone fighting in the conflict for its duration.
10. Failure to comply with terms will result in a resumption of hostilities.

DDR: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=80895

Edited by RedCommunist

[quote name='RIESGOXX' date='01 February 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1265064486' post='2151285']
I give in front of Grandeza and fixed me a prisoner of war. Just promise me not to continue participating in the war between his and my covenant.
[/quote]

Hey, I told all you small tech selling nations to go to peace mode if you did not want to fight. Then you surrender to one ODN nation?

I've got two words for you; Toodles, Cupcake!

[quote name='Canik' date='02 February 2010 - 07:43 AM' timestamp='1265096637' post='2152781']
I've got two words for you; Toodles, Cupcake!
[/quote]

SMART might be a better word. Its only one word but better than your two words put together.

Edited by Volgan

[quote name='Valindros' date='04 February 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1265336247' post='2160047']
The Nation of Valindros surrenders to the NATO Alliance
-Lenz44
[/quote]

[quote name='Anshard' date='04 February 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1265343774' post='2160233']
I, Anshard of Daein, Surrender to Lildawgy of The Foreign Division and Wineclaw of NATO.
[/quote]

Nato is racking up the wins. GJ guys!

[quote name='Vivi' date='30 August 2007 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1188537495' post='1344']
Do not post here if you are not resigning or posting a resignation for somebody who can't access the forums due to registration being turned off. If you do so you will receive a warning.
[/quote]
This is still in effect, as it has always been.

[quote name='ForeverEnt' date='04 February 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1265305939' post='2159035']
I, ForeverEnt, resign from New Sith Order and become a POW to Guru Order.
[/quote]

And this is why you respond when someone from your alliance asks to coordinate attacks. Tsk tsk.