New Alliance/IRC Combo List

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carpe Diem is listed under both Brown Alliances and Blue Alliances, could you remove us from the Brown Alliances listings please? Thanks :)

EDIT: Oh, and again relating to the brown team, I've noticed that there's no nations flying the 'Brothers in Arms', 'Brother in Arms', or 'BIA' alliance tag, so I'm guessing they aren't around any more.

EDIT AGAIN: Hmm, looks like I've decided to go alliance busting on this list, stay tuned for more.

Edited by Destructiox

Carpe Diem is listed under both Brown Alliances and Blue Alliances, could you remove us from the Brown Alliances listings please? Thanks :)

EDIT: Oh, and again relating to the brown team, I've noticed that there's no nations flying the 'Brothers in Arms', 'Brother in Arms', or 'BIA' alliance tag, so I'm guessing they aren't around any more.

EDIT AGAIN: Hmm, looks like I've decided to go alliance busting on this list, stay tuned for more.

Updated...and I still haven't gotten around to adding that list you gave me, but have no fears, it is not forgotten.

Ordo Recolitus from Orange team and Jade Confederacy from Green team have merged to form ORDO VERDE. New details are as follows:

Alliance (full name, acronym): Ordo Verde - OV

Alliance Color: Green

Alliance IRC Channel: #ov

URL to forums: http://ordoverde.mattluria.com/index.php

Thanks

Edited by King Alexander IV