No Round 2, a Mogar Story.

Mogar

Not the three, not the two, I'm the U-N-O

Yeah

Numero U-N-O

Me and Drizzy, this !@#$ like the Super Bowl

Man, this !@#$ damn near big as the-

Big as the what? Big as the what? Big as the what?

Big as the Super Bowl

Back in the day, I started on the green sphere in the last day on the first great war. I honestly am unsure if there is a color I have not been on. My original alliance went from Green, to Black, a lot of chicanery, off to White, and then my royal period on a few colors(Pink, Maroon, Viceroyship is now banned), my new options are limited so I would like suggestions at this point send me a message 😭)

The important part of this story of that I have decided to create a more uniform world for all of us. Tokyo Vice has established on yellow, and I will remain neutral so long as we maximize our trades on all spheres.

As a famous general once said, "I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you $%&@ with me, I’ll kill you all.’

I appreciate my welcome  back to yellow and look forward to working with everyone to create more news and more interesting games.

I may accept new nations, I don't know what my alliance settings are so we will find out I guess, but if you got the moxie maybe you get to be a member of the squad, 1 vs all isn't what most wanna roll with but we live in a world you might wanna change.

Hellcat, made his homeboys and them type sell they soul, okay

Everybody wanna be demon 'til they get chipped by your throwaway

You are all welcome of course at CN Radio. If our world really is ending, why not go to the end of the universe?

https://discord.gg/zz6GtdVt

Note: I have no paperwork for any protection, please attack at your earliest convenience so I can ruin your tech deals, this is in fact a threat and I will $%&@ you up.

22 hours ago, Wyatt Earp said:

One nation by definition is not an alliance. If you accept members and become an alliance let me know.

I will then move this back, but for now this goes in World Affairs.

You are a hater and I dare you to come out of peace mode and say that. (I didn't check your nation but this is a threat to all mods, fight me or just implement my ideas)

8 hours ago, Mogar said:

You are a hater and I dare you to come out of peace mode and say that. (I didn't check your nation but this is a threat to all mods, fight me or just implement my ideas)

So hilarious and original.

10 hours ago, Mogar said:

All the mods are NPO.   

11 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

1WgKCTR.png

That is fairly accurate! What does this intimidate me with though? Either you posted on the wrong account or you think I have a warchest issue where you and I and the rest of the audience are aware it takes a few months(if I 🐢 I guess) and then I spend nothing to simply show up daily and ruin your alliance economy forever with no major harm to me?

To those who are comprehensive of our worlds physics, I have reached the plane where none of these numbers are relevant beyond my casualties. Myself and anyone who agrees with my ideals are here representing the reality we are in, and I look forward to making agreements both public and private and moving this to the right sub forum since mods are haters.

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: if you $%&@ with me I'll kill you all.

On 9/9/2024 at 2:22 AM, Mogar said:

Not the three, not the two, I'm the U-N-O

Yeah

Numero U-N-O

Me and Drizzy, this !@#$ like the Super Bowl

Man, this !@#$ damn near big as the-

Big as the what? Big as the what? Big as the what?

Big as the Super Bowl

Back in the day, I started on the green sphere in the last day on the first great war. I honestly am unsure if there is a color I have not been on. My original alliance went from Green, to Black, a lot of chicanery, off to White, and then my royal period on a few colors(Pink, Maroon, Viceroyship is now banned), my new options are limited so I would like suggestions at this point send me a message 😭)

The important part of this story of that I have decided to create a more uniform world for all of us. Tokyo Vice has established on yellow, and I will remain neutral so long as we maximize our trades on all spheres.

As a famous general once said, "I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you $%&@ with me, I’ll kill you all.’

I appreciate my welcome  back to yellow and look forward to working with everyone to create more news and more interesting games.

I may accept new nations, I don't know what my alliance settings are so we will find out I guess, but if you got the moxie maybe you get to be a member of the squad, 1 vs all isn't what most wanna roll with but we live in a world you might wanna change.

Hellcat, made his homeboys and them type sell they soul, okay

Everybody wanna be demon 'til they get chipped by your throwaway

You are all welcome of course at CN Radio. If our world really is ending, why not go to the end of the universe?

https://discord.gg/zz6GtdVt

Note: I have no paperwork for any protection, please attack at your earliest convenience so I can ruin your tech deals, this is in fact a threat and I will $%&@ you up.

General Mattis was once a menace…now he’s grown soft. Sad day really

9 hours ago, firingline said:

don't.

Let me respond on behalf of the hoo, you desperately wanna be part of the clique without the gang affiliation, we wear colors out here cuh.

18 hours ago, Cosmic Chocolate said:

General Mattis was once a menace…now he’s grown soft. Sad day reall

Go watch some HBO Max, Generation Kill will let you understand what Chaos was about. Me? I'm just a guy playing a dude playing another dude. We will circle back about your thoughts about Mattis later but that's not important until you thinking about it for a while.

On 9/10/2024 at 9:45 PM, Mogar said:

Hello Mr Hoo, I hope you are doing well!

All my current complaints and problems are first world ones.

On 9/11/2024 at 1:52 PM, firingline said:

No you don't.

I do. Mogar has been a friend across several versions of Hoo. I, in fact, have friends all over the place.

Except the NPO/IRON/etc neck of the woods. We've just never seemed to click.