Breaking News: WAR!

2 hours ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Enjoy!  I wish others would of looked to have fun with their nation rather than let it sit and grow to uselessness or spend all that time to just let your nation go inactive.  I can't talk, I was once one of those...but it's been way more enjoyable just having fun and quit worrying about ones "size."  

I think that's a good point, abd the world would be a little better riff if we stopped worrying about the pixels si much and actually out them to use

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

I think that's a good point, abd the world would be a little better riff if we stopped worrying about the pixels si much and actually out them to use

Yeah but we can only afford to rebuild our nations 5 times over, there's too much risk in going to war!

18 minutes ago, firingline said:

Yeah but we can only afford to rebuild our nations 5 times over, there's too much risk in going to war!

Not sure what size you were when this all started, but at your current infra level that would be around 3-4 billion.  

Warchest Calculator (abtirsi.com)

Edited by DavidMustaine

15 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

KkaSSHZ.png

Looks to me like you're in the process of getting one son LOL  

Hahaha cant win them all.

When someone has to sell down to get into my range with 26k tech to spank me... its hilarious haha

Knight have/had around 20 nations in my range and a almost 200k nation has to come down so they get a win... haha (is it a win?) 

15 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Tell me you know nothing about CN without telling me you know nothing about CN

This 100% ^^^^

15 hours ago, cobwebbyarc6 said:

Bundy is winning that one: almost double the casualties.

u1NrDP.gif

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

When someone has to sell down to get into my range with 26k tech to spank me... its hilarious haha

Knight have/had around 20 nations in my range and a almost 200k nation has to come down so they get a win... haha (is it a win?) 

This 100% ^^^^

u1NrDP.gif

slow-clap-clap.gif

LOL Keep stockpiling cm's noob 

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

This 100% ^^^^

u1NrDP.gif

Ahh, don't be so hurtful to me bundy, I just wanted to war :(.

I have been busy with my holiday trip most of my war time sadly so I have given nuking to the rest who want.

But I can say that Bundy and the rest of the wolves have done great to fight against me as a whole, especially with such huge disadvantage. 

I await with great excitement for our next war or co-operation, which ever comes first :)

5 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

1. "...cant win them all."  You must have known KoRT would honor their treaty when you attack TPE. Attacking TPE was more of a suicide than a war. Not as wise strategy.

2."When someone has to sell down to get into my range with 26k tech to spank me."  You just ruined the KoRT is a bunch of pixel huggers argument.  This is not a " pixel huggers strategy" selling pixels to get into range of someone that attack your friends is more of a f#%& the pixels/cost I'm going to war

3. "(is it a win?)  " When your at war the point is to win. Even if TPE and KoRT did not want the war to begin with. This is called strategy.

3b. (is it a win?)    pixel huggers argument again TPE/KoRT past the test.  No one wins a war its just one side loses less than the other.

4. "Bundy is winning that one: almost double the casualties."   "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country. General Patton ww2. He was on the side that won, so his point is valid. He knows more about winning a war than we do....He did it for real and his side did not start it.

Edited by anobubby
the normal stuff, however I'm not normal

23 minutes ago, anobubby said:

1. "...cant win them all."  You must have known KoRT would honor their treaty when you attack TPE. Attacking TPE was more of a suicide than a war. Not something a wise leader would do.

2."When someone has to sell down to get into my range with 26k tech to spank me."  You just ruined the KoRT is a bunch of pixel huggers argument.  This is not a " pixel huggers strategy" selling pixels to get into range of someone that attack your friends is more of a f#%& the pixels/cost I'm going to war

3. "(is it a win?)  " When your at war the point is to win. Even if TPE and KoRT did not want the war to begin with. This is called strategy.

3b. (is it a win?)    pixel huggers argument again TPE/KoRT past the test.  No one wins a war its just one side loses less than the other.

4. "Bundy is winning that one: almost double the casualties."   "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country. General Patton ww2. He was on the side that won, so his point is valid. He knows more about winning a war than we do....He did it for real and his side did not start it.

Who are you?

19 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

Not sure what size you were when this all started, but at your current infra level that would be around 3-4 billion.  

Warchest Calculator (abtirsi.com)

Your Warchest Should Be:

$71,151,600.00

*I do wonder when this calc was made as most CN nations have at least 10x the suggested amount, also why is it based on infra...

Edited by ADude

On 7/24/2024 at 2:14 PM, Lollerobot said:

Ahh, don't be so hurtful to me bundy, I just wanted to war :(.

I have been busy with my holiday trip most of my war time sadly so I have given nuking to the rest who want.

But I can say that Bundy and the rest of the wolves have done great to fight against me as a whole, especially with such huge disadvantage. 

I await with great excitement for our next war or co-operation, which ever comes first :)

No direction offense. You been the most fun war so far.

Al

On 7/24/2024 at 2:52 PM, anobubby said:

1. "...cant win them all."  You must have known KoRT would honor their treaty when you attack TPE. Attacking TPE was more of a suicide than a war. Not as wise strategy.

Suicide hahaha 

By the end of this conflict the Beer tax will be removed! Knights will grow tired of the NO MA'AM gang breaking staggers and getting out of anarchy to nuke these soft Knights. If anything Knights committed suicide when they thought they could defend their protectorate....

Al " The Legend" Bundy

4 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

Though if you don't mind, please buy infra up so I can redeclare!

Hahaha I doubt I'll be in that range for a while.

Al

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2024 at 12:35 PM, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha I doubt I'll be in that range for a while.

Al

Stay where you are, I'll see you in a couple of days...:war::nuke:☠️

For the Glory and Spoils of War,

Stonewall14

On 8/9/2024 at 5:15 PM, Stonewall14 said:

Stay where you are, I'll see you in a couple of days...:war::nuke:☠️

For the Glory and Spoils of War,

Stonewall14

I'm waiting..... you let me know if I need to jump some infra... gladly fight you.

Seems you need a spanking... I don't know what I ever did to you. I've always spoke highly of you but randomly now I'm so horrible hahaha

For the Glory and Sales of Women's Shoes,

Al Bundy