Peaceful Settlement

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mrmarx said:

So I should have neglected my oath and duty by violating a lawful military order of the Defense Commissariat?

Yes. That's exactly what you should have done. Captain goes down with the ship. Have some honour. 

47 minutes ago, Terrence Krillins said:

Yes. That's exactly what you should have done. Captain goes down with the ship. Have some honour. 

I concur. In my CN career, I’ve had the privilege, stop, honor to serve under Leaders who led by example. Leaders who would never ask me or any of my comrades to bear a price he or she wasn’t willing to pay also. 

You, sir, are no leader, I wouldn’t follow you to a hot dog stand, never mind the fires of Hell. 

If you don’t resign, you should be forcibly removed by your well-meaning alliance mates. 

2 hours ago, Wobblies said:

I was a member of FTW for a year before joining UCR and I'm not done killing doomers yet.

Well at least we're in agreement that this is a fake peace and you're going to breach it again. 

Red October 2.0? I'll bring the hotdogs and marshmallows, you bring the 20+ bomber raids. We'll have a cookout. 

Edit: lol I didn't realize you had joined FTW. At least you've shown some back bone and kept up the fight. My hats off to you. 

Edited by Terrence Krillins

6 hours ago, Terrence Krillins said:

you're going to breach it again.

Lmao, even after your side was forced to give it up, you are still holding on to your fairy tale about made up peace terms we somehow violated?

I find it quite telling that as you sit here and accuse us of warmongering and "breaching" peace, your side is the only one who has expressed any desire for further hostilities between our alliances in your comments in response to this peace. We all already know that if our sides see war again, it WILL be a result of Doom aggression and imperialist ambitions, just as it has been in every time before. That is why I came up with the robust diplomatic procedures you agreed to in this treaty.  I know your side will simply disregard them and play the victim again - but this forces you to be honest in your aggression.

3 minutes ago, mrmarx said:

Lmao, even after your side was forced to give it up, you are still holding on to your fairy tale about made up peace terms we somehow violated?

I find it quite telling that as you sit here and accuse us of warmongering and "breaching" peace, your side is the only one who has expressed any desire for further hostilities between our alliances in your comments in response to this peace. We all already know that if our sides see war again, it WILL be a result of Doom aggression and imperialist ambitions, just as it has been in every time before. That is why I came up with the robust diplomatic procedures you agreed to in this treaty.  I know your side will simply disregard them and play the victim again - but this forces you to be honest in your aggression.

Imagine admitting defeat and then claiming the other side lost.

Looking forward to rolling you again in the near future ❤️

5 hours ago, mrmarx said:

your side is the only one who has expressed any desire for further hostilities between our alliances in your comments in response to this peace. 

It's pretty obvious Doom is not happy with having to sign this treaty 

Edited by Wobblies

On 7/21/2022 at 6:44 PM, mmansfield68 said:

For the record, Marx could have said no. Cowardice is a stinky cologne. Stop. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Stop you should be re-reading your dog-eared copy of Atlas Shrugged instead of posting on the owf, get some help.

3 hours ago, mmansfield68 said:

I've been posting on the OWF for  nearly16 years, who are you?  I've never even heard of you.

He's not ancient as you but he's not new either.

TBQF your posts are generally better. Anyone with no character can follow the orders they already agree with, it instead takes someone with a spine to bite the bullet and obey to orders from the legitimate authority, that they like them or not.

I've been ordered in Peace Mode in the past. It sucks, but orders are orders.

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

He's not ancient as you but he's not new either.

TBQF your posts are generally better. Anyone with no character can follow the orders they already agree with, it instead takes someone with a spine to bite the bullet and obey to orders from the legitimate authority, that they like them or not.

I've been ordered in Peace Mode in the past. It sucks, but orders are orders.

I understand orders, on many occasions the high councils of any given alliance may order their high ranking officials into PM. It’s actually understandable, from a political perspective. It’s also understandable from a strategic military perspective.

Not to sound too “hillbilly hickish,” but where I come from it’s considered “below-board” to talk trash while sitting in PM.

Maybe I’m just old fashioned…

17 hours ago, mmansfield68 said:

I've been posting on the OWF for  nearly16 years, who are you?  I've never even heard of you.

I started playing CN the week Karma War kicked off (ouch)

I just don't post on the OWF much because well, you know.

I've read your posts over the last decade or so, that's why the random Ayn Rand comment.

Edited by Wobblies

25 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

I've read your posts over the last decade or so, that's why the random Ayn Rand comment.

All good Wobblies, but I don't have that book.  :P

1 hour ago, Wobblies said:

You should go back to not posting on the OWF much.

11 hours ago, Sabcat said:

All I know for sure is that nothing counts except casualty numbers and you can't get casualties in PM. Ordering someone in PM is a terrible thing to do to them and can only be an act of pure hatred. 

Highkey the good thing about this war is that is allowed me to unlock the National war memorial wonder lol