There is a time...

Good luck in your new home! We'll have to have a proper fight some day Tankobite instead of that weird one in which I was sent to fight you and then alternately told to fight, not fight, and then fight again. Weird times. At any rate, I am glad to see that the dust has settled for you folks.

FTW's past history with TIE is checkered at best. I am not going to lie and say that I was fond of TIE because I wasn't. 1 to many bad interactions with TIE left a bad taste in my mouth. I will say though that merging into NG is probably the best thing for TIE. Good luck in your new home. Them NG guys are crazy, in the good way. Looking at you Caustic

Edited by Smitty256

On 6/28/2021 at 4:42 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

5tq1Wn1.jpg

3KHKwka.jpg

These are glorious.

On 6/29/2021 at 8:12 AM, Shtanto said:

I never wanted to go to war. I didn't know what it was and it didn't seem sensible. I remember Nation States, in the before-time. And it turns out war isn't all that bad really when you have people like NG looking after you. My last battle was quite amusing. Poor Serberus of The State managed to win 2 ground attacks but all he got for his trouble was $42.97, which was enough money (in 1997 dollars) to buy a pair of Yamaha YST-M7 speakers. They're still good today as far as I understand. 

I've never had as many votes for senatorship as I do these days. It's nice :) I guess I'm finally the popular kid at school. I was the first to leave TIE. Kinda feels like this:

Big thanks to NG for all their help

I feel you buddy.

To everyone else, thank you for the well wishes. It warms the cockles of my heart for the reception this has gotten--enough to get posers muscling in on our cachet!

TIE,

This is.... disappointing. And so ends the last great micro chapter of CN. Congrats to NG on scooping them up, Tank was a gain to be sure. Im not sure whom else was even a member.

Sincerely, 

Joseph Muddog Black 

P.S.- You truely are a one man AA now Lucius.