Memory Refreshal Status: Thwarted

Louisa

Dear bobbitts and bobettes,

Pardon me, but I haven't been here for years and years and years and years (which makes at least eight), and I just wondered if someone could tell me what happened to the z15.invisionfree site (to catch up on events occurring during my absence I skimmed large parts of the wiki, and in one article found a half-sentence reference to fransjosef, that terrible Tupolev terrorist, which actually caused a flood of memories and torrents of laughter to simultaneously assail me, but when I ran off to the old forums to relive that glorious comedy, my eyes encountered utter and complete blankness ... and I cried for hours, as would you were you ever that ruthlessly denied, especially had you then been forced to write and/or read this sentence, which is furthermore something [a sentence, a long long one] that should be harshly inflicted on whatever malevolent entity robbed me of my gleefully anticipated joy)?

Anyone?

Yes Tapatalk bought zetaboards but I think the original forums are gone gone as I believe migration was an opt in, whomever controlled the original forums did not opt in by the deadline so my understanding is they were purged. I can't find them at least, if I'm wrong hopefully someone can post where they do exist. Leading up to this the forums navigation and search functions didn't really work and you needed to use the search engine trick of (site:url search term) to find anything

7 hours ago, Groucho Marx said:

All those moments lost in time, posts in vain.

Memory sometimes makes the favour of discarding entire chunks of itself into oblivion, so that we can spend our present time in something actually good for ourselves, while also having a chance to forget about all the time we lost with those vain posts...

23 hours ago, Groucho Marx said:

All those moments lost in time, posts in vain.

Halfway up the stairs
Isn't up
And it isn't down.
It isn't in the nursery,
It isn't in town.
And all sorts of funny thoughts
Run round my head.
It isn't really
Anywhere!
It's somewhere else
Instead!

--- from A. A. Milne's When We Were Very Young (Dutton, 1972)

17 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

I’m not sure if anyone has answered your question yet, but Tapatalk bought zetaboards. I think you should be able to find your forum as a "group" now, since I believe they migrated them all automatically, but I'm not 100% about that. 

See, why didn't someone just say so at once? Then my tears would already have dried.

7 hours ago, ericdred said:

some alliance forums pop up if you search: site:https://www.tapatalk.com/ cybernations

Also, this was covered here:

Lol I'd totally forgotten the video in that thread; thanks again